messed up

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default messed up

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e55_1250787987

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wObjWdQBeA4

Vid is making its round on the net...the "dojo master" and black belt guy have already taken down their facebook and myspace pages as they are getting threats and being harassed.

HERE is a summary post of the events regarding the video from www.bullshido.com.

It is very concise and accurate: From Bullshido:

Here is a summary I sent to some media sources. It already seems a bit out dated as this story is moving fast:

Quote:
Last week a video poped up on youtube (it has now been removed, but is still viewable elsewhere) posted by a Dumfries, Virginia martial arts instructor named Bobby Joe Blythe. The video, while only just posted last week for the first time, was filmed in 1984 and highlighted the near fatal assault of a yet unamed mentally challenged man by one of Blythe's students named Willie J Dennis. Since 1984, Mr Dennis has accumulated a bit of a rap sheet for domestic violence, battery, and assault with a deadly weapon...with a court appearance as recent as August 18th or this year. It may be that Mr. Dennis still teaches martial arts in Florida.

In the video, which is the closest thing to a snuff film I have seen, a clearly mentally challenged man who believes he is a martial artist trained by Jesus is lured into teaching a martial arts "lesson" at Mr. Blythe's dojo (now closed). Circumstances which led the man into the dojo are unconfirmed. However, on the youtube page, Blythe bragged about the incident. The victim, who clearly had no intention to fight anyone, was subsequently beat to the point of severe head trauma, breathing difficulties, and blood loss, despite his continual protests that he was not interested in fighting. After the victim is left with labored breathing and bleeding head woulds (from foot stomping against a mental surface) on the floor, he is dragged out of the gym. Mr. Blythe then proudly videotapes the trail of blood left from dragging the victim out of his gym.

What happened subsequent to the assault is not known. It has not been confirmed if the victim is dead or alive, or who he was. What is known is that Blythe and Dennis (two USMC Veterans - Blythe a Vietnam Vet) were never charged for the crime and that members of the local sheriff's department were students at Mr. Blythe's dojo at the time...and possibly present to witness the assault (there were several witnesses evident in the video). There is suspicion that the crime may have been covered up, but no facts to that effect yet.

Why the video was now posted 25 years later is a mystery. Furthermore, during the same period (1980's), Mr. Blythe has been highlighted in People Magazine and on the Today show in the past with regard to a bodyguarding course for women he used to teach.

The today show clip can be viewed here (you can see Blythe and the dojo are the same as in the assault video):

We (interested parties and volunteer journalistic, legal and law enforcement persons) on Bullshido have been trying to establish Mr. Blythe's whereabouts and spread the word to any current students he may have via the internet martial arts community. We have contacted legal, mental health, and law enforcement authorities in Virgina as well as several media outlets...with no apparent follow through by them at present due to lack of interest or possible statute of limitations for the crime. In short, the lack of interest in this story has been appauling

We have also attempted to contact Blythe and Dennis at their respective youtube/myspace/facebook pages for comment, but they have not responded and have shut down their pages and deleted all content. Though most content had already been saved by Bullshido.

Mr. Dennis now resides in Florida. My Blythe's whereabouts are unconfirmed, though he may be in California.

You can read the entire discussion/investigation here with confirmation of the above facts, police reports, criminal records, screen shots of Blythe's deleted videos/comments, etc:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

We would really like to get this story more press and make sure these men are exposed for the crimes they have committed and brought to some kind of justice...moral, if not legal.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:00 AM
TECH Junkie

wow, thats jacked up. Hope this gets more exposure.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

wow i seen that **** just last week on bb.com. damn i didnt know it was over 20yrs old though. i hope they get whats coming to em
Old 08-28-2009, 08:48 PM
Teching In

yea me too, reason why i post it up to spread the word.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:57 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

I see...people going away...for a while.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:49 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats said bro.. I hope they hem that ****** up and put his *** in jail and let him fight for his virgin *** lOL!
Old 08-29-2009, 01:10 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
Thats said bro.. I hope they hem that ****** up and put his *** in jail and let him fight for his virgin *** lOL!
or ear or nostril... thats beyond messed up.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:40 AM
TECH Addict

That's just not right. They'll get what's coming to them whether it be in this lifetime or the next...