Did anyone buy this?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 11:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Did anyone buy this?

Well here is the deal, I had a supposedly good friend that I gavethis ss spoiler to and we ended up making a deal. The deal was he was going to give me the ss spoiler with his car when we traded. Well he turns around and tells me his aunt throws it away. Well know he wants me to pay half for a ss spoiler but then I do a search and find out he posted it on here for sale. If anyone can help me out I will buy them a 12 pack! It's hard to find good friends who don't screw you over when they get the chance. Either way it shows there was a guy interested here from Fort Worth so If anyone knows him tell him to send me a pm. I don't want the spoiler back I just want the truth about what happened to it. If someone bought it good! I just want to see where I stand. thanks guys, oh and I know this thread is old...
https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-cla...iler-sale.html
Old 08-29-2009, 01:14 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He sold it.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

First you need to go punch him in the face.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:49 AM
TECH Resident

I 2nd that
Old 08-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Launching!

if its ok with you, id like to punch him in the face too
Old 08-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the spoiler was never sold plus it wasnt give it was bartered for other parts. it was put up for sale at da time due to financial situations at the time
Old 08-29-2009, 05:02 PM
Teching In

Old 08-29-2009, 06:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by droppedls1z
the spoiler was never sold plus it wasnt give it was bartered for other parts. it was put up for sale at da time due to financial situations at the time
You lied
Old 08-29-2009, 06:57 PM
TECH Resident

Hmm. I was never told it was up for sale. It's just hard to believe someone after they have screwed you over already. Either way, I'll be the better man ans still pay half for the spoiler. Still if anyone has any more info please let me know. Hey and to droppedls1z, When can we get together to buy that spoiler. Or are you gonna tell me to wait week after week again.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:15 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by dgcustomz
Hmm. I was never told it was up for sale. It's just hard to believe someone after they have screwed you over already. Either way, I'll be the better man ans still pay half for the spoiler. Still if anyone has any more info please let me know. Hey and to droppedls1z, When can we get together to buy that spoiler. Or are you gonna tell me to wait week after week again.

What more info do you want? They guy said he still has the spoiler so if you want it then buy it. Obviously his aunt didn't throw it away and the for sale thread he started was well over a year ago

/ thread
Old 08-29-2009, 08:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by THE BLACK WIDOW
What more info do you want? They guy said he still has the spoiler so if you want it then buy it. Obviously his aunt didn't throw it away and the for sale thread he started was well over a year ago

/ thread
Nope! he said he doesn't have the spoiler anymore. As far as more info... well I just want him to admit he sold it! Let it be at that and I will still pay for half, no need to lie about it. But I am not sure if you are confused. I am not trying to buy the spoiler, the spoiler was part of a deal we had and supposedly got thrown away. Since he "says" it got thrown away... now I am having to pay for half the price of a spoiler.