F*'in uninsured motorist! Hope they all burn...

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 12:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking F*'in uninsured motorist! Hope they all burn...

See attatchement letter going out to ALL folks in Texas who can't be verified in Texas new VIN/insurance matching database.

To learn more visit www.TexasSure.com.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
www.texassure.com.pdf (81.7 KB, 1227 views)
Old 08-28-2009, 03:29 PM
TECH Addict

not a bad move. but this program has been in use for over a year now and several law enforcement agencies dont use it hpd being one of them. they still go by what they see on your liability card. most of my old coworkers would just go photoshop a insurance card every 6 months when their old one expired.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Launching!

^ Yeah it seems like alot of Police Departments dont use this program.

Joe where you at?
Old 08-28-2009, 03:55 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some officers will call and verify it from their car also.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:12 PM
TECH Addict

Not sure if it was this program or not, but once when I was pulled over, i forgot to put my new insurance card in my wallet, and only had my expired one. When the officer pointed out to me that my insurance card was expired, i thought i was fucked bigtime. He was willing to look up my insurance info in whatever system he had, and confirmed that my insurance was valid.

so systems like this can actually help you out in more ways than busting people without insurance. saved me from a potentially nasty fine to have to fight.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Banned

San Antonio, TX cops (especially Balcones Heights) are using it. I seem to get calls weekly from them asking to verify insurance on random customers. Sometimes they are current just happen to be running around with old card for some damn reason, or they are bogus customers who attempted to pay (1) month + deposit for what used to be a valid (6) month id card which results in proper preparation for a free tow/impound/fines!
Old 08-29-2009, 03:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
not a bad move. but this program has been in use for over a year now and several law enforcement agencies dont use it hpd being one of them. they still go by what they see on your liability card. most of my old coworkers would just go photoshop a insurance card every 6 months when their old one expired.
That is so gay, I got hit by a car that got hit by an uninsured ***, (if that made sense)
Old 08-29-2009, 08:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

That's why no matter what I always add uninsured motorist on my policy, and yes I have had to use it.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:49 PM
Teching In

i work for a insurance company and i suggest uninsured motorists to all of the clients, bc there a times that it is good to have and its not that much more a month..
Old 08-29-2009, 11:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 2Tightwads
San Antonio, TX cops (especially Balcones Heights) are using it. I seem to get calls weekly from them asking to verify insurance on random customers. Sometimes they are current just happen to be running around with old card for some damn reason, or they are bogus customers who attempted to pay (1) month + deposit for what used to be a valid (6) month id card which results in proper preparation for a free tow/impound/fines!
They are using it here in SA. I got hit by an some woman on her way home from the bar and she ran. Got her plate number, gave it to the officer, and she didn't have insurance

Got her info though....we came to a cash aggreement.