How bout them COWBOYS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ElSupr98
I'm personally more worriedbout the giants than the eagles. I saw highlight if both teams and I feel like the giants d is gonna be able to hang wit or offense but they still gonna get bashed,dashed,and thrashed.
well u should since they are the girls next opponent... either way I love watching nfc competition.

Hey ed, carolina did look awful...
Old 09-14-2009, 03:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DarkhorSe_SS
well u should since they are the girls next opponent... either way I love watching nfc competition.

Hey ed, carolina did look awful...
sup Alfie, yeah bro you aint lying.. delhomme still had a hangover from that awful performance last year. your eagles was coming with heavy blitzes all day.. couldnt pick up on it..

whats up with san fran pullin the upset on arizona?
Old 09-14-2009, 09:26 PM
TECH Junkie

COUGHCOUGH
Old 09-14-2009, 09:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FIREHAWK #07
COUGHCOUGH

Old 09-14-2009, 09:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

he's just playing, Houston Texans have won a few superbowls to be able to talk like that
Old 09-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Texas Director

Wow. Serious inferiority complex working with that dude. You would never, ever see a Cowboys fan wearing a Cowboys jersey that said, "**** Houston". And don't say it's because there is a rivalry between Houston and Dallas. Shouldn't Houston's rivals be either Tennessee or Indianapolis because they're in the same division?

Why is it that most all Texans fans hate the Cowboys and for the most part Cowboys fans are either ambivalent or root for the Texans? Cowboys fans don't hate on the Texans. I want the Texans to win because they're from Texas. I don't get all of the hate towards the Cowboys from Texan fans.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Reject
he's just playing, Houston Texans have won a few superbowls to be able to talk like that
True the Texans haven't won any superbowls, but how long has it been since the girls won a playoff game Yes the texans haven't even been to the playoffs, but at least they don't give you false hope, you don't expect them to get to the playoffs. Hell the Cowboys have been projected superbowl contenders the like the past 3 seasons, and Romo can't come through in the clutch. Anyway that Giants D aint playing around, old tony ohno better look out next week.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:11 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by Tex7387
True the Texans haven't won any superbowls, but how long has it been since the girls won a playoff game Yes the texans haven't even been to the playoffs, but at least they don't give you false hope, you don't expect them to get to the playoffs. Hell the Cowboys have been projected superbowl contenders the like the past 3 seasons, and Romo can't come through in the clutch. Anyway that Giants D aint playing around, old tony ohno better look out next week.
Also, when did this thread become about the Texans? There is already a thread about them where you can post in. Being a Texans fan and talking smack about the Cowboys playoff history is about as lame as you can get, lol. PLEASE!!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:12 PM
TECH Regular

using your logic id be glad the cowboys dont win playoff games if theyre not gonna win the super bowl because that would give me false hope.

you cant argue that going to the playoffs is worse than not going. having super bowl aspirations makes the season more enjoyable.

Last edited by wowsers; 09-14-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

lol hopefully the Houston Texans can get a higher win to lose ratio
year win lose
2002 4 12
2003 5 11
2004 7 9
2005 2 14
2006 6 10
2007 8 8
2008 8 8

it'll happen one of these seasons....
playoffs? haha how about they go out winning more than loosing for a change this season, playoffs shouldnt even be in the same sentince as that team.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by wowsers
using your logic im glad the cowboys dont win playoff games if theyre not gonna win the super bowl because that would give me false hope.

you cant argue that going to the playoffs is worse than not going. having super bowl aspirations makes the season more enjoyable.
What? with all the "tallent" that has been on the Cowboys the past several years you would at least expect them to make a deep run into the playoffs, not get knocked off round one against teams you beat up on earlier in the season.

Either way it doesn't matter to me, i'm not really a Texans fan, been a Steelers fan all my life, so im happy right now . I was just commenting on how excited everyone was that you beat a 9-7 team from last year who also has a new QB, new head coach, and still gave you problems for the first half. Just figured yall should look ahead to next week and worry.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:20 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Reject
lol hopefully the Houston Texans can get a higher win to lose ratio
year win lose
2002 4 12
2003 5 11
2004 7 9
2005 2 14
2006 6 10
2007 8 8
2008 8 8

it'll happen one of these seasons....
playoffs? haha how about they go out winning more than loosing for a change this season, playoffs shouldnt even be in the same sentince as that team.
[Jim Mora= Playoffs? [/Jim Mora]
Old 09-14-2009, 11:23 PM
TECH Regular

What? with all the "tallent" that has been on the Cowboys the past several years you would at least expect them to make a deep run into the playoffs, not get knocked off round one against teams you beat up on earlier in the season.

Either way it doesn't matter to me, i'm not really a Texans fan, been a Steelers fan all my life, so im happy right now . I was just commenting on how excited everyone was that you beat a 9-7 team from last year who also has a new QB, new head coach, and still gave you problems for the first half. Just figured yall should look ahead to next week and worry.
having superbowl aspirations IS expecting them to go deep in the playoffs. you said that youd rather the texans not make the playoffs so you dont get your hopes up. thats the stupidest **** ive ever heard.

and grats on your superior team. everyone should be so lucky to blowout inferior teams like the steelers do.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Banned

Stay classy Texans fans......
Old 09-14-2009, 11:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by wowsers
having superbowl aspirations IS expecting them to go deep in the playoffs. you said that youd rather the texans not make the playoffs so you dont get your hopes up. thats the stupidest **** ive ever heard.

and grats on your superior team. everyone should be so lucky to blowout inferior teams like the steelers do.
No I never said anything about being glad the Texans don't make the playoffs, all I said was nobody expects them to do well, so its no shocker when they dont.

As far as the Steelers "blowing out inferior teams" what exactly are you referring to? Last I checked the Titans are a formidable opponent, and last season they had one hell of a schedule and finished it 12-4. If you don't like the Steelers thats fine, but your source of criticism is ill founded.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:54 PM
TECH Regular

my point is a win is a win is a win. who cares that the bucs were 9-7 last year. the cowboys were 9-7 too, so technically that shouldnt matter anyways. also, a 9-7 cowboys team gifted a win to the steelers last year. its called any given sunday. it doesnt matter if you win by 1 or 100.

and if you read my first post in this thread i was hardly excited.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:57 PM
Texas Director

Tex7387, you live in Texas and you're a Steelers fan? Why is that? Are you a bandwagoner? This thread is about the Cowboys. If you want to talk about the Steelers or any other team go start your own thread and talk it up in there.

GO COWBOYS!!!!
Old 09-15-2009, 12:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mmiller
Tex7387, you live in Texas and you're a Steelers fan? Why is that? Are you a bandwagoner? This thread is about the Cowboys. If you want to talk about the Steelers or any other team go start your own thread and talk it up in there.

GO COWBOYS!!!!
Yes thats correct, and I only mentioned my allegiance because it was inferred I was a texans fan. No i'm not a bandwagoner like so many Pats fans that came out of the woodwork not long ago. I've been a Steelers fan all my life. Anyway i'm done in here. Good luck to the Cowboys, they are gonna need it.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:20 AM
11 Second Club

First of all, NFC east IS the toughest division out there!! I dont care what anyone has to say about that! ...Steelers! C'mon one of the easiest divisisions you got! Your only Comp is the Ravens! And thats only the defense you have to worry about! And houston! C'mon too! Another easy division! Tennessee isnt all that. Thats why they boo'd Young the second game of the season and he wanted to get all suicidal. Indianapolis in that division is alright, but again, who have they played that was really good last year? I guess the Steelers. But thats a given to any TEAM LMAO!!!!
Old 09-15-2009, 08:44 AM
TECH Regular

Good luck to the Cowboys, they are gonna need it.
Youre right. theyre not in a cream puff division like the pats and chargers.