ESPN College Gameday coming to Austin TEXAS! Hook'em!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 09:26 PM
LS7 Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe they raised the price of the long islands at the library. It's just not the same anymore...
Old 09-21-2009, 09:31 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good game! Texas played it better and won! We killed ourselves with penalties (not blaming the refs like some, we truly our the least disciplined team in the nation IMO). I hope Texas gets better between now and game 12 or so....they'll need to in order to be the championship team!

WRECK 'EM!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
we truly our the least disciplined team in the nation IMO

WRECK 'EM!
you must not have heard about the ags :-p
Old 09-21-2009, 11:57 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LMAO! That's true. But seriously, we bring so many penalties against ourselves that it's unreal! False starts (one of the many calls we faced over and over) should not be happening like they were

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 09-21-2009, 12:09 PM
Launching!

LMAO! That's true. But seriously, we bring so many penalties against ourselves that it's unreal! False starts (one of the many calls we faced over and over) should not be happening like they were
i think we've got like 270 yards in two games....lol, utah st. was calling our cadence the first half before the refs/coach caught it, and we had like 6 offsides
Old 09-22-2009, 01:39 PM
Launching!

Good game! Texas played it better and won! We killed ourselves with penalties (not blaming the refs like some, we truly our the least disciplined team in the nation IMO). I hope Texas gets better between now and game 12 or so....they'll need to in order to be the championship team!

WRECK 'EM!
QB played well considering it's his first away game and 100k+ people make a lot of noise There's always next year back in Lubbock. We'll be starting mostly the same people while UT loses McCoy and few other starters I believe.