Anyone go to Woodlands Pavillion a lot? Got pwnt by TicketMaster...

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone go to Woodlands Pavillion a lot? Got pwnt by TicketMaster...

hey guys,

I bought some Blink 182 tickets, listed as General Reserved Seating. Paid $60 a piece. I get the tickets, and they are marked obstructed view. WTF. It just like ruined how excited I was. Ticketmaster did not mark them as obstructed ANYWHERE on the site. None of the seating charts do either. I figure its a support pillar, but that is bullshit they didnt mark that. I emailed them but I know they have horrible support. I was wanting some input on how bad these seats are.

Its Section 107 Row P Seats 1-4. Circled in the pic:

Thanks,
John
Attached Thumbnails Anyone go to Woodlands Pavillion a lot? Got pwnt by TicketMaster...-seats.jpg  
Old 09-17-2009, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Found a good pic I am almost 95% sure these are the seats....Doesnt look that bad huh? Anyone experienced a show from these? Thanks again
Attached Thumbnails Anyone go to Woodlands Pavillion a lot? Got pwnt by TicketMaster...-seats.jpg  
Old 09-17-2009, 04:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

looks like decent seats to me
Old 09-17-2009, 04:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it won't be to bad, been to tons of shows there, the pic you posted you may not see much of what is going on the blocked side of the stage but you can watch the monitors. Lot will depend on how the stage is setup and where the band likes to be at on the stage. Enjoy the show, I personally hate the place but most of the big shows are there or at toyota center where the sound is terrible.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks man,
It just angers me there was no warning off this until I get the hard tickets from TM. Im hoping that I can see good from the seats
Old 09-17-2009, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would recommend you go to a small bar for your next concert, something like the Scout Bar. It's amazing, so much funner that going to a big concert. There are only a few hundred people there at those types of concerts. Plus you can hang out with them since the band members just walk around in the crowd or chill outside on the patio. I was sitting outside to get a breath of fresh air since the whole inside of the bar is filled with cigarette and weed smoke and started talking to a bunch of guys, I didn't realize it at first but I was talking to the singers of Drowning Pool and Tantric. They even signed my souvenirs. Then I had a beer with Josie from Saliva lol.

It's probably one of the best nights of my life and made alot of new friends.

Quick Reply: Anyone go to Woodlands Pavillion a lot? Got pwnt by TicketMaster...