Hand Gun Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009 | 03:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CarsandWomen
This post may get deleted cuz it has to do with politics but WHAT THE HELL IS IT WITH DEMOCRATS HATING ON THE 2ND AMENDMENT?

last time i checked, guns dont kill people, people kill people
Its funny, when you actually look into it, countries with stricter gun laws have higher crime rates. Its especailly true in countries that just recently adopted these laws and seen the crime rates sky rocket when everybody thought the would come down(ex: Australia). Criminals like unarmed victims.

As for the 50 dollar tax I remember hearing about it but not that it had actually passed yet. But I may be wrong.
Old 10-17-2009 | 08:08 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Tex7387
Its funny, when you actually look into it, countries with stricter gun laws have higher crime rates. Its especailly true in countries that just recently adopted these laws and seen the crime rates sky rocket when everybody thought the would come down(ex: Australia). Criminals like unarmed victims.

As for the 50 dollar tax I remember hearing about it but not that it had actually passed yet. But I may be wrong.
that's exactly the point, laws don't apply to criminlas so they have the advantage... i don't see what they are trying to accomplish... the law abiding citizens that have chl's and can legally buy and own guns are not the problem yet all the laws they are trying to pass are directly hurting us... i guess some douche gangster needs to knock off a big politician or a member of their family then they will have a sense of reality on the issue