BBR Cruise/Car show Huge! 11/07,200+cars,EVERYONE INVITED!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009 | 11:54 AM
Teching In

I call this morning and got all the reservations finalized now just waiting on capt. Pena to call me back with a final answer. He seemed pretty ok with it this morning and I don't see why the city wouldn't be with us bringing a large crowd to support there businesses. But was going to give me a final answer after lunch. I will
update and let you'll know results later. Thanks. Chris01svt
Old 11-04-2009 | 08:44 PM
11 Second Club

cool....thanks man
Old 11-05-2009 | 08:29 PM
Teching In

just received call back from
capt. Joe pena of Galveston police department. He said they aren't issuing any permits for cherryhill and they refuse to due to the city being at fault for any incidents or accidents that could happen. I explained that we would only be there for like 30mins at tops and was just for pics then going to support the local businesses. His reply after everything was if there was an accident the city wod be At fault. So the south is still meeting with the north @AMC 30 and we have ppl that are still cruisen to gtown and gonna try it out anywAy and if it doesn't work I already talked with chilis manager about having acar show and have reservations for lunch there,the spot,& millers seafood and steaks. Alll of which is located on the seawall. So let's cruise and have sum fun
Old 11-06-2009 | 05:16 AM
11 Second Club

Lets go guys....tell everyone you know.
Old 11-07-2009 | 07:03 AM
11 Second Club

I'll be there white z on draglites
Old 11-07-2009 | 08:57 AM
11 Second Club

Today is the day...load up.
Old 11-07-2009 | 09:01 AM
Teching In

Planning to meet you at the cinamaplex
Old 11-08-2009 | 12:23 AM
TECH Addict

i showed up thinking there would be 200+ cars. what happened? felt out of place being the only 2010 camaro there. was good to meet you Rick. and to the guy that wanted a full detail on his black ss. shoot me a pm and ill shoot you some contact info.
Old 11-08-2009 | 11:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ex-SS-ve
i showed up thinking there would be 200+ cars. what happened? felt out of place being the only 2010 camaro there. was good to meet you Rick. and to the guy that wanted a full detail on his black ss. shoot me a pm and ill shoot you some contact info.
Should of brought the race car!! LOL

It was a good cruise even though attendance was lower than expected.
Old 11-08-2009 | 02:52 PM
11 Second Club

Lot of people started calling me at the last minute and telling me they were not going to be able to make it. Sorry Guys. Still a very good cruise and a decent meet. My last one was way bigger. I will work a little harder next time in putting this together. I Have never had this problem before. They are hit or miss sometimes. Appreciate the support from everyone that showed up. You guys still made it one hell of a good time. And damn, there were some fast cars on this run. Very, very fast cars.
Old 11-08-2009 | 03:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZEX-Z
Lot of people started calling me at the last minute and telling me they were not going to be able to make it. Sorry Guys. Still a very good cruise and a decent meet. My last one was way bigger. I will work a little harder next time in putting this together. I Have never had this problem before. They are hit or miss sometimes. Appreciate the support from everyone that showed up. You guys still made it one hell of a good time. And damn, there were some fast cars on this run. Very, very fast cars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40i-x-0fqg8

I combined my footage from Friday at the track...hope you dont mind.
Old 11-08-2009 | 08:02 PM
11 Second Club

Nice meeting you Jeremy we had some pretty good runs with your vette on beltway before amc 30. Your car rolls out damn good. We're in for the next crusie we had a blast.
Old 11-08-2009 | 08:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I thought I had a date Saturday but had a change of plans . By then it was already too late. She's hot so i'll let it slide
Old 11-08-2009 | 09:41 PM
11 Second Club

Here is a link to all the pics of this cruise. 12.0 megapixel. You are all more than welcome to see the videos and pics of previous meetings and races and engine builds.
http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x...oyRacingalbum/

Last edited by ZEX-Z; 11-08-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 11-08-2009 | 09:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ls1ChevyII1963
Nice meeting you Jeremy we had some pretty good runs with your vette on beltway before amc 30. Your car rolls out damn good. We're in for the next crusie we had a blast.
Hey man...shoot me your number so we can meet up sometimes for a video race. My brother and i make some wicked videos... Look at this one. Its my buddys Viper and my Vette on spray.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/B...-98_185557.htm

I would also like to thank Xplicitperformance. You guys brought out some freaky cars. I will back your cruises and meetings anytime.
Old 11-08-2009 | 09:53 PM
11 Second Club

Ohhh and Xplicit. If you ever want to get together and make a freaky video of your cars against some people i know...we should definetly do that. Soon i hope. We just didnt get alot of the races on video and alot of the faster cars that roll with me did not attend due to being down mechanicaly.

Last edited by ZEX-Z; 11-08-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 11-08-2009 | 10:37 PM
Staging Lane

It was a nice cruise, met some new people and had fun. Can't wait till the next one.
Old 11-08-2009 | 11:55 PM
TECH Addict

damn it, why did yall have to do it on the USMC birthday weekend? sounded like fun, wish i could have made it.
Old 11-09-2009 | 03:25 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by XplicitPerformance
Should of brought the race car!! LOL

It was a good cruise even though attendance was lower than expected.
just depends on which one your talking about. one is waiting on a water pump and the other is getting some brightwork done. ill have either one ready by this coming weekend. however ive got a fri nite meet i was going to post up. mostly a friday night car show/gtg.
Old 11-09-2009 | 09:59 AM
Teching In

Sorry I did not make it. The little brother was having back surgery so I had to be there to help the family. Hope you guys enjoyed it. The weather looked really good.

HPD will be having it's South Coast Cruise to Galveston about this time next month. Hope to have you with us.