DFW area, anyone got a job hook up???

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009 | 02:16 PM
TECH Junkie

LMAO

It sounds like that "pyramid scheme" like USANA. My buddy gave ~$800 to USANA to sign up, and then $200 per month to stay in it. He was stoked, thinking he was going to sign up alot of people and make a good risidual income. Ha, he did it for months. Yet he doesn't mention it anymore. I'm pretty sure he lost a few $k on the deal.

Only a few people actually make money off of this... I recommend staying away.

EDIT:

Do a search for "Primeamerica pyramid" on google

Also, thats why they don't mention what it actually is. They just say to come to one of their meetings and hear about it. Then you go, and they try to persuade you to give them money.

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=4932

Last edited by Donohue96M6Z28; 11-20-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 11-20-2009 | 07:28 PM
Staging Lane

Last edited by flatblackz; 11-23-2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: took it upon my self
Old 11-20-2009 | 08:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by flatblackz
pyramid shemes are illegal and this company has been in business for over 30 years helping families get out of debt, protect their income, and become financially independant. they are a highly regulated business and the largest financial services marketing organization in North America.
If you do not understand something, please do not post your opinions and if you truly have questions or "concerns" about other tech members then don't be afraid to ask.
We sell benefits and are fully licensed in every aspect of our bussiness.
The only money they require is for your licenses, and when you pass them you get reimbursed. Even if you don't pass, they pay for you to take it again and again for as long as it takes. sorry for not writting a paragraph on this before but I was merely trying to answer a thread and help a fellow member find a new opportunity, not take over his thread.
The fact that more people have similar problems financially (losing their job, needing more income, or are underpaid) does not give me the right to post extra info on someone elses thread but since some people think this is a scam or scheme I must inform them but I should probably start a new thread if people are interested.
Moderators, I am not sure where to post Job opportunities so please PM me where I can do this. thanks
I fully understand the situation. USANA has been around for ~17-18yrs, and get around the "illegal pyramid scheme" by giving people health supplements for their $800 sign up fee/monthly dues.

So PrimeAmerica has nothing to do with signing people up to make money?
Old 11-20-2009 | 08:41 PM
Teching In

Texas Instruments is opening a new plant at Alma and Renner Rd. They do most of their hiring through a technical temp company called Volt. I think they have an online site but I don't know the addy.

They likely will have jobs for manufacturing associates, eventually, I'm guessing around $12 an hour but that's a wild guess. That's a no experience type job. If you have any technical experience or a 2-4 year tech degree you could get a job maintaining equipment and make around 50-70k a year with shift pay and such. The bennies through Volt aint great but you wanna get hired on to TI after a year with Volt. Kind of a trial type thing then TI hires you if you aren't an idiot. Then when you are an actual TI employee the bennies rock from what I hear.

I have a number for an onsite Volt project manager that hires for the 'temp' jobs at TI. She doesn't know me, I just have seen her cubicle at TI and gave her number out to a couple friends that eventually got a job. If you have any semiconductor or IT experience it's worth a shot. Drop me a PM, I don't think it's wise for me to post people's numbers on a forum.
Old 11-20-2009 | 09:28 PM
Staging Lane

Old 11-21-2009 | 07:06 AM
TECH Junkie

they dont make money by signing people up, they make money by selling benefits.
we are more than 100,000 representatives strong, serve over 6 million clients in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, and Spain
A+ ratings from the Better Business Bureau and A. M. Best
Please check it out at Primerica.com, not google
Google is more "real", compared to what a company says about itself. Just my opinion. These pyramid schemes have a way to word/swindle their way around to make it "sound" legit.
Old 11-21-2009 | 08:10 AM
Staging Lane

Old 11-21-2009 | 08:26 AM
On The Tree

is this a company like Amway crap?
Old 11-21-2009 | 11:10 AM
Launching!

Yes...
Old 11-21-2009 | 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

Last edited by flatblackz; 11-23-2009 at 08:22 PM. Reason: took it upon my self
Old 11-21-2009 | 02:45 PM
Launching!

PM sent
anyone else want some pie?
pm me joel i need some bread man
Old 11-21-2009 | 07:38 PM
Staging Lane

Old 11-22-2009 | 04:47 PM
TECH Junkie

google is a search engine not based on facts but some people rely on it for information.
try googleing god and see what "facts" you get about him lol
facts are proven evidence and you're posts are non fact based and pure speculation about what others think and you are entitled to your opinion so maybe you don't join and let others decide for themselves

So if I search on google, I won't get any factual information?

Ha, Google will show facts, as well as real life stories about people that have used/tried things (such as primeamerica). I think there is more "real" information on a subject if you talk with someone outside of the company. Of course a companies website isn't going to say anything about themselves, so I wouldn't expect to find that information on primericas website.

Lets say that there is a performance shop that constantly does shitty/halfassed work, but I'm not aware of this. Should I just look at their webpage and see what they say about themselves. Or should I search google/ls1tech about that company and see what others say about their shop. This is the same idea when it comes to this subject.
Old 11-22-2009 | 04:52 PM
TECH Junkie

LMFAO
http://www.100insurers.com/wwwboard/messages/8092.html

http://www.100insurers.com/wwwboard/...es/336175.html

I hope you read all that, theres even more at the bottom of the first link.
Old 11-22-2009 | 07:19 PM
Banned

have you heard of Primerica??
PEOPLE!!! i need a job, and this flatblackz guy is a tool, i said specifically i dont want a sales job and i dont want a commission job, i want a hourly or salary job

but he blows up my inbox with pm's trying to talk me into getting in with the company he is in......

when i was a teenager i was scam'd into the pyramid scheme, im not gonna do that crap anymore

and another thing flatblackz WHEN I SAY NO I MEAN NO...... you are such a used car salesman its not even funny, you blow up this thread and take it over and bombard my inbox pm's with your pyramid bull crap and the only reason you do all this is because the more people you get to sign up the more money you get.......

IM LOOKING FOR WORK, AND YOUR TRYING TO GET MONEY I DONT HAVE!!!

go to another thread and scam away all you want, i made this thread to see if anyone knew of places hiring or anyone could get my foot in the door

i have bought many cars in the past and been harassed by phone calls and emails from salesmen i didn't buy from but i haven't met a salesman as annoying as you, just accept no for an answer and stop emailing me trying to sell your company to me, IM NOT BUYING INTO IT

SCAMMER!!!!!
Old 11-22-2009 | 07:23 PM
Banned

anyways.....

im still looking if anyone in the dfw area can help......
Old 11-22-2009 | 07:57 PM
TECH Resident

try coco cola or target warehouse. search around a little more you will find something
Old 11-22-2009 | 11:16 PM
Staging Lane

Old 11-22-2009 | 11:22 PM
TECH Junkie

You guys never posted **** while I was online but damn let me go to work and thats when the nerds come out and type type type
Do you think we're scared to post while you're online? WTF?

Just out of curiousity...how long have you been doing this? Like you said, you just started. My buddy was stoked when he first started, but then he realized how hard this BS is. Sure, a few people make money. But more often then not, you'll fail in this type of "business".
Old 11-22-2009 | 11:28 PM
Staging Lane

Last edited by flatblackz; 11-23-2009 at 08:23 PM. Reason: took it upon my self