DFW area, anyone got a job hook up???

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2009 | 11:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by flatblackz
about a month and I never said it was easy, its hard work and you earn everything you get, the good and the bad.
Sorry for all the negativity in my post but it is the cold hard truth, meaning you will always work for somebody and they will always screw you no matter what profession you are in.
Do they pay you what you are worth at your job or are you happy making your CEO millions.
If you dont have the knowledge/connections, then you're options are limited, but thats life. If prime america was so bad ***, then everyone would be doing it. But obviously there are not as many "success stories" as they claim.

And as far as it being hard work, ya I'm sure it is. My buddy did everything right. He went to every meeting, etc etc, but after a few months all that he was getting was a few "I need to save up some money first". He told that guy that signed him up that he was thinking about getting out. That guy told him "don't give up man, it takes time" blah blah blah BS. I dont know you, but from my experience with this type of a job, its not going to work out.
Old 11-22-2009 | 11:40 PM
Staging Lane

Last edited by flatblackz; 11-23-2009 at 08:23 PM. Reason: took it upon my self
Old 11-22-2009 | 11:50 PM
Staging Lane

Last edited by flatblackz; 11-23-2009 at 08:24 PM. Reason: took it upon my self
Old 11-22-2009 | 11:50 PM
11 Second Club

I went to the primerica thing before I moved away from dallas, totally sounded like a scheme to me. The guy still calls me trying to get me to sign up.

The girl who told me about it quit and is now an erotic dancer.

I'm glad I stayed away.
Old 11-23-2009 | 12:20 AM
Banned

WOW! Im sorry I blew up your mail box with 2 PMs
the first or which was basically letting you know you are more than qualified to do what we do and the second of which was this stating that it wasn't for you at this time

"keep looking for a job man, Im sorry for what happened to you but corporate america is a bitch...
you are going to go through job after job and never have anything to show for it but a big stack of old paychecks
Please let me know when you find a job as you will need to get back on your feet but when you are back on track, you can always come by the office and we can show you how to build something that no one has ever showed you but you have already built several times for others..."

You know what keep looking for your job that you will most likely be fired from for lack of respect for others trying to help you and is probably why you have no job now but as for calling me a scammer??
whats up with that bull?
I dont make money for signing people up nor did I ever ask you to pay anything, I just started and am doing well and on top of that helped a lot of my family, friends and co workers with their finances.
Saved my dad $42,000 and Im not done, all I am doing is enjoying life and showing others what I have experienced but sorry for blowing up your tiny thread about how your begging for our help and cant handle some people actually having a good thing going and just because you and your butt buddy have been wronged in the past, doesnt give you the right to bark and bark and bark at me.
Sorry again but you will never be happy and will continue to live paycheck to paycheck and hopefully one day you will figure out that in america you need to be in business for yourself in order to have financial securtiy and not being scared of being fired and let go or kicked to the curb because of downsizing.
Ill leave your post to rot in itself of people throwing a bone to you and leading you to the same **** youre used to wich is a nother low paying job

Any negativities can be directed to my pm inbox thanks, not in your thread while Im offline.
You guys never posted **** while I was online but damn let me go to work and thats when the nerds come out and type type type
i like how you use a selling point by saying "do you like making your ceo millions" and "you dont get what you deserve"

cuz thats exactly how primerica is set up, to make the guy above you richer!!!

her are some quotes from a previous divisional leader in primerica.....

If you are a new person showing up for a business opportunity then you really don't know things until you hang around long enough. The person who invited you in the meeting doesn't tell you anything until you get to the office and they show you a film. They most of the time come across as being your friend. Inviting you to their house introducing you to their other family. Giving you supper etc...This is done to let your guard down.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/compl...am-c98332.html

http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org/primamerica.php

http://www.ftc.gov/os/comments/busin...2418-13260.pdf

the federal trade commission says its way of business is unethical

http://nachosrule.blogspot.com/2007/...rica-scam.html

http://www.419legal.org/frauds/primericascam.php

here is another good quote

They don't do this to help people, they do it for huge commissions. The new rep gets about $650 for each refinance and his boss gets about $1600! It's almost an MLM setup. They were very high pressure and make money off the new recruits by charging them "tuition" for the classes needed to get licenses for each product they sell.

They also will not allow you to ever touch any money you refinance. They take all the money that you save and put it in their "special 12% earning investments that no one else has". For example, you refinance and save $300 a month. You cannot use that money to pay off other bills or to have extra income each month. They require you to let them invest it for you so they can cash in on your money.....

but if it looses money in the market then thats your money thats lost not theirs...... so primerica is in a win/win situation playing with your money and making money off of your money..... the customer is the only one at risk and its a very high risk but by signing on that line you take all responsibility for your losses......

http://creditcardperks.webgroups.biz...opic.php?t=820

would you like anymore, cuz i can google primerica frauds or primerica scams and come up with a million.......

Last edited by Ruthless Robbie; 11-23-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Old 11-23-2009 | 12:25 AM
Banned

and for some odd reason Ruthless Robie you accepted my friendship request
you sent me a friend request first then sent me a message saying who you were and what you do......

i didnt know anything about primerica at that point and didnt know how much you were going to push your company like a used car salesman

so at that point why wouldn't i accept a friend request??? im not a *****, if anyone sends me a friend request im more than likely gonna accept it......

if you would have sent me a friend request after you blew up this thread with your scam and i knew about it then i wouldn't have accepted the friend request......
Old 11-23-2009 | 12:41 AM
Banned

and you said you have only been at the company for a month??? how about you put in some real time to understand what everything is exactly about then lets see your opinion about this great scam......

you are so in love with this primerica idea, but you are only going off of what the salesmen have told you about the company......

#1 they are salesmen, 99% of them are liars so dont believe what they say
#2 they make money off of you and the people you send them....

NEW RECRUITS ARE FRESH MEAT..... AND THATS WHY YOU ARE BLOWING UP THIS THREAD TRYING TO GET NEW CLIENTS

also, why does primerica have such a high employee turnover ratio..... cuz once employed people get to understand how everything really works behind the scenes and quit...... why are you guys hiring all the time? why are you guys always hiring??? cuz everyone quits......

thats like the ford dealership down the street from my house right now, they are hiring like crazy, they need sales people bad and will hire anybody right now...... and you wanna know why??? cuz all the previous salesmen quit.......

why did they quit??? cuz they were making minimum wage cuz nobody is buying cars right now so they quit and stated getting un-employment...... so they are actually making more money off of un-employment right now then they would if they were on the sales floor 40+hrs a week......

IF SOME PLACE OF BUSINESS IS "ALWAYS HIRING" AND WILL GIVE ANYBODY AN OPPORTUNITY NOBODY ELSE HAS AND TALKS ABOUT ALL THIS MONEY THERE IS TO BE MADE.......

THEN GUESS WHAT...... ITS PROBABLY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
OR EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT

Last edited by Ruthless Robbie; 11-23-2009 at 12:51 AM.
Old 11-23-2009 | 01:09 AM
Staging Lane

Last edited by flatblackz; 11-23-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: took it upon my self
Old 11-23-2009 | 01:13 AM
Staging Lane

Last edited by flatblackz; 11-23-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: took it upon my self
Old 11-23-2009 | 01:50 AM
Banned

Ill post every time I get a check
why?

next thing you know we will be in a "my dick is bigger than yours" contest......

i dont care about your paychecks and i can only assume nobody else does either...... besides, the paycheck you make is from scamming the lower to middle class hard working honest people and selling them on the idea that if they do what you say and sign here they will become debt free

so coming in here trying to brag about your paycheck is just like bragging about ripping off a little old lady with alzheimer's disease......
Old 11-23-2009 | 02:04 AM
Banned

now will you please stop the ----->

and im sure the mods on here dont like you using ls1tech to promote your company and to scam others..... this is called

now please and post on another thread......

THE WHOLE REASON FOR THIS THREAD IS FOR ANYONE TO SAY IF THEY KNOW OF ANYPLACE IN MY AREA THAT IS HIRING AT THE MOMENT........ NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

BUT YOU HAVE TO COME IN HERE AND PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS AND WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER THEN ONCE YOU REALIZE I KEEP SAYING NO THEN YOU GET MAD THAT I WONT DO WHAT YOU ADVISED AND START WITH THE CHEAP SHOT COMMENTS AND START AN ARGUMENT......

JUST TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER YOU FREAKING USED CAR SALESMAN!!!

i dont need to hear, "keep working for a stack of paychecks not making a real living"

i dont need to hear, "keep making your boss rich and you never get what you deserve for your efforts"

I DONT NEED TO HEAR ANY OF YOUR SMART REMARKS, NOR DID I SIGN UP ANYWHERE FOR YOU TO BE MY COUNSELLOR SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE???

seriously gtfo, and go spam somewhere else

Last edited by Ruthless Robbie; 11-23-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Old 11-30-2009 | 10:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Ruthless Robbie
now will you please stop the ----->

and im sure the mods on here dont like you using ls1tech to promote your company and to scam others..... this is called

now please and post on another thread......

THE WHOLE REASON FOR THIS THREAD IS FOR ANYONE TO SAY IF THEY KNOW OF ANYPLACE IN MY AREA THAT IS HIRING AT THE MOMENT........ NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

BUT YOU HAVE TO COME IN HERE AND PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS AND WONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER THEN ONCE YOU REALIZE I KEEP SAYING NO THEN YOU GET MAD THAT I WONT DO WHAT YOU ADVISED AND START WITH THE CHEAP SHOT COMMENTS AND START AN ARGUMENT......

JUST TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER YOU FREAKING USED CAR SALESMAN!!!

i dont need to hear, "keep working for a stack of paychecks not making a real living"

i dont need to hear, "keep making your boss rich and you never get what you deserve for your efforts"

I DONT NEED TO HEAR ANY OF YOUR SMART REMARKS, NOR DID I SIGN UP ANYWHERE FOR YOU TO BE MY COUNSELLOR SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BE???

seriously gtfo, and go spam somewhere else
well said robbie....on another note i need a job too so hire me and robbie