cotto and pacquio

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2009, 12:46 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Floyd has been doging Shane...I don't know about that fight.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:45 AM
On The Tree

I agree I dont think mayweather will go for shane....mayweather says shane just doesnt bring enough publicity and thats what mayweather is all about THE MONEY! I think thats why he fights the way he does, he just aint a brawler like paquiao,marquez,barrera....those are the fight ppl want to watch, it almost seems as mayweather was cheating the way he runs around and blocks with his shoulder and picks his punches. He is fast and strong ill give him that but I just wish I could see him ALL out....when he knows he is dominating the fight, then he will come out and box.....when he fought hatton, he went ahead and boxed more cause he knew hatton could do anything to him. when he fought marquez it was a whole different fight, boring fight if you ask me, just ran around picking punches, im sure he dont care what it looks like as long as he wins, I just think they should give us a show, thats what we paid for! lol
Old 11-16-2009, 10:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by solo21
I agree I dont think mayweather will go for shane....mayweather says shane just doesnt bring enough publicity and thats what mayweather is all about THE MONEY! I think thats why he fights the way he does, he just aint a brawler like paquiao,marquez,barrera....those are the fight ppl want to watch, it almost seems as mayweather was cheating the way he runs around and blocks with his shoulder and picks his punches. He is fast and strong ill give him that but I just wish I could see him ALL out....when he knows he is dominating the fight, then he will come out and box.....when he fought hatton, he went ahead and boxed more cause he knew hatton could do anything to him. when he fought marquez it was a whole different fight, boring fight if you ask me, just ran around picking punches, im sure he dont care what it looks like as long as he wins, I just think they should give us a show, thats what we paid for! lol

Whats wrong with taking strategy in boxing, obviously works for him. One of his main strengths is quickness, and he know it, so he uses it to his advantage. I hate his attitude but if he fought Pac, it might be the one fight I would purchase. It's just so rare to see good boxing matches, everythign gets drowned by UFC .
Old 11-16-2009, 10:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

If $ is the only thing PBF cares about (I believe this to be true.), then he and Pacman will fight soon. That would be a MEGA payday for both fighters.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:01 AM
On The Tree

I know its his strategy, I just like to see some brawling, makes the fight worth watching. I felt I got robbed for my money on the mayweather vs marquez fight. there was nothing to see really.....just my 2.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Teching In

both of them are very quick and fast but mayweather is not a power puncher like pacquiao.