On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2tpyoz50Zk

Old 11-23-2009, 10:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
floyd wont be touched that much by manny...with that defensive style he gots

floyd wont touch manny cuz manny is also quick, and manny has more power as im sure have seen in with his last amount of fights, so floyd would be scared to counter with manny. so manny wins!! cotto tried to run from manny, and that didnt work. so i doubt floyd will sit there and try to box manny all fight long. he could only run so much during a fight against a fighter just as quick, and probably even stronger.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
floyd wont touch manny cuz manny is also quick, and manny has more power as im sure have seen in with his last amount of fights, so floyd would be scared to counter with manny. so manny wins!! cotto tried to run from manny, and that didnt work. so i doubt floyd will sit there and try to box manny all fight long. he could only run so much during a fight against a fighter just as quick, and probably even stronger.
it's painfully obvious you don't follow boxing and haven't watched a lot of fights
Old 11-23-2009, 10:57 PM
Teching In

floyd wont be touched that much by manny...with that defensive style he gots
thats what they all said before he fight cotto,dela hoya,marquez,morales,barerra,hatton.but whats gonna happen to all the fans of cotto,dela hoya,morales,marquez,hatton,barerra im sure they gonna go for mayweather now lol.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ws6toto
thats what they all said before he fight cotto,dela hoya,marquez,morales,barerra,hatton.but whats gonna happen to all the fans of cotto,dela hoya,morales,marquez,hatton,barerra im sure they gonna go for mayweather now lol.
you can't be serious. do you not know mayweather's fighting style compared to all the guys you named??
Old 11-23-2009, 11:12 PM
Teching In

how long did it took pacuiao to knock out hatton and dela hoya? compare to mayweather?
Old 11-23-2009, 11:36 PM
Banned

I go with the pac man.....

listen to mayweather on this interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToFrX...eature=related

and part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEhyB...eature=related

kinda shows you how he is......

judge for yourself
Old 11-23-2009, 11:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

how long did it took pacuiao to knock out hatton and dela hoya? compare to mayweather?

HAHAHAHA...thank you!!! didnt manny make oscar " Quit".. and didnt floyd have to win by a decision..LMAO!! and 10 rounds to beat ricky and manny's speed and power killed hatton in 2..
Old 11-23-2009, 11:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
it's painfully obvious you don't follow boxing and haven't watched a lot of fights

have you seen manny's fights? hes put up clinics bro!! i guess you havent watched ****! manny is beating the fighters floyd fought worse and isgetting better and better each fight. thats why hes POUND 4 POUND the best!!! record holder of what... 7 titles.. or should i say 7 weight classes..impressive!! people thought he couldnt take cottos punching power..LMAO.. it was the opposite, hopefully you watched that fight.. cuz its painfully obvious you didnt. i bet some of you are picking floyd because of the show boating, and undefeated streak which is why you would think floyd would be faster. i bet if manny show boated he would look faster too huh!

if this was the manny 3 years ago he would get smashed by floyd. plus some of you are forgetting that floyd stepped out of boxing for over a year and hurt himself during training..LMAO.. now if this was a floyd that didnt step out of boxing and kept fighting and manny right now, then thats a F*CKIN FIGHT!!

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 11-23-2009 at 11:54 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:11 AM
On The Tree

pacqiuao barley beat marquez by 1 point a knock down difference...and floyd beat him like if it was a practice fight and i think marquez is a great fighter
Old 11-24-2009, 02:53 AM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=Demise;12531933]Floyd.

His fighting plan is "hit and don't get hit,"

i belive thats the name of the game...lol...

Pacman all the way... mayweather's #1 excuse is that pacman does not bring alot of money into the table when he is one of the best damm boxers in the sport.. IMO it's just a excuse to avoid pacman but that fight can't be ,shouldn't be avoided...
Old 11-24-2009, 06:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

pacqiuao barley beat marquez by 1 point a knock down difference...and floyd beat him like if it was a practice fight and i think marquez is a great fighter

and in most fights, thats the big difference? whats your point? the first time they fought, marquez got knocked down 3 times.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 11-24-2009 at 06:53 AM.
Old 11-24-2009, 06:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

[QUOTE=TX02ramair;12537643]
Originally Posted by Demise
Floyd.

His fighting plan is "hit and don't get hit,"

i belive thats the name of the game...lol...

Pacman all the way... mayweather's #1 excuse is that pacman does not bring alot of money into the table when he is one of the best damm boxers in the sport.. IMO it's just a excuse to avoid pacman but that fight can't be ,shouldn't be avoided...

im sure floyd wants to stay undefeated so hell probably try and dodge manny as long as he can to risk getting his first loss.. and if he really wanted to fight manny, he would have came and fight him his first fight back and not marquez!!
Old 11-24-2009, 07:27 AM
Teching In

marquez,dela hoya,morales,barerra they are good fighters and legends in boxing no questions about it but they are not in their prime anymore,how old is marquez? but pacuiao is on top of his prime right now.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
HAHAHAHA...thank you!!! didnt manny make oscar " Quit".. and didnt floyd have to win by a decision..LMAO!! and 10 rounds to beat ricky and manny's speed and power killed hatton in 2..

Floyd chooses to win fights how he does. In those fights Floyd got punched maybe 40 total times.

Yall need to stop pretending like yall follow boxing. Just stay on the Manny bandwagon until he fights Floyd.
Old 11-24-2009, 07:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

[QUOTE=TXZ28LS1;12537822]
Originally Posted by TX02ramair

im sure floyd wants to stay undefeated so hell probably try and dodge manny as long as he can to risk getting his first loss.. and if he really wanted to fight manny, he would have came and fight him his first fight back and not marquez!!

Floyd is smarter than that, did you not hear Floyd's recent interview? He said he'll fight Manny...Manny is the one who hasn't said he'll fight Floyd, it's been Manny's agent that has done all the talking.

Stop pretending like you follow boxing.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Teching In

Yall need to stop pretending like yall follow boxing. Just stay on the Manny bandwagon until he fights Floyd.[/QUOTE]

so how did you be able to keep up with boxing since your boxer=mayweather only have 1 fight for the past 2 years and that fight was just 2 months ago?

Last edited by ws6toto; 11-26-2009 at 04:51 AM.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

so how do you be able to keep up with boxing since your boxer=mayweather only have only 1 fight for the past 2 years and that fight was just 2 months ago?
The English language just exploded.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
Floyd chooses to win fights how he does. In those fights Floyd got punched maybe 40 total times.

Yall need to stop pretending like yall follow boxing. Just stay on the Manny bandwagon until he fights Floyd.

if i kept dancing around the ring, and clinch like the floyd fans are saying i would only get hit 40 times too dumbass..LOL..i think most of the floyd fans are caught up with how floyds style is like the roy jones before he did rap videos show boating, looking too fast..LMAO.. then he got his *** beat by the hungry tarver.. if you followed boxing, you would see that manny has been getting better each fight, and arent figting a bunch of chumps either. ..GTFO! if floyd wanted to prove he was the best, he would have fought manny and not marquez..

look at cottos face after manny demolished him, tell me when was the last time floyd put a beating on an oppenent like that?

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 11-24-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

so according to ESPN, both sides are starting negotiations to have the fight sometime early 2010. i just hope manny and floyd meet in the middle as far as weight. i believe manny is sitting at 150 lbs and floyd is still 140+ lbs if im not mistaken.

Quick Reply: mayweather vs pacquiao