f-body shops in San Antonio?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 07:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigj2717
neslon is good for trucks but they suck at tunning cars. If its an lt1 car take it to henderson he tunes the cars himself and is a great guy lethal hates lt1 and i would never take one to them
Totally agreed!!! He tuned my car N/A and now for FI. His N/A tune was good, but his FI work sucks. I have taken my car back many times and still come out with issues. He has poor people skills and it is a shame because all the rest of his employees/family members are good people. I will not be going back. He has canceled countless appointments I have made as well. Spend more money and time to take your car to someone like LMR or G-force.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:40 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1_bad94Camaro
all shops have bad days and everyone has a bad experience. i've heard that when lethal does a tune they lock the pcm. i'd call all of the shops and get a quote from each and decide from there.
So does nelson performance. And I was told that if I wanted to take it somewhere else to get it tuned they would turn my **** back to factory settings first. How the **** am I supposed to drive my car if it has a stock tune and is fully modded engine(ie, cam turbo, sd tune(no maf) and so on)??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????? What a wasted $500+ tune.......
Old 11-30-2009, 09:41 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone, I just moved to the San Antonio area recently & took my car to Lethal as I had heard good things about them. they treated me very nice to me & met the mgr. & owner. They took care of what I needed. Where is this shop, Fuel Injection Specialties located at? I'm curious to go check them out.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:20 AM
10 Second Club

I take my cars to Henderson Performance. Corey is a great guy and does awesome work. I actually just finished an lt1 to LS1 swap in my 97 SS. Corey did all the tuning to get the old talking to the new. He also tuned my 94 lt1 383 race car that did 605 RWHP on juice.

Good luck with you decision and let us know how it turns out.
Old 11-30-2009, 01:38 PM
TECH Addict

I had no Issue with leathal those guys where the ****. My tune was great no issue hell I have way more in it. my pcm is not lock also. Every shop has its good days and bad days
Its just where and how much you want to spend.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:48 PM
9 Second Club

I go to lethal.

Quick Reply: f-body shops in San Antonio?