Worlds Quickest and Fastest 2010 Camaro Vid inside!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 01:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Like I said in the last thread, quite being keyboard jockeys and put your money where your mouth is. I have not ONCE disrespected you or your car or even called you out for that matter until you and your no car having friends started "typing" **** to me and my company. I will race you TOMORROW FOR $5K Heads up, we can take it to the track or the street. Does not matter to me. If you still think we have a broke car it sounds like it will be an easy $5k for you.

I gave you props for getting your car to run a 10.28, very impressive, not taking anything away from you.

Also, I have done a little street racing and gambling in my time, if you think this car got "lucky" running in the 9's or even if thats the quickest you think this car is you have another thing coming. What does your car 60 ft...1.5's.....take a look at our 9 sec timeslip..1.72 60..If you think that was our best 60 of the day and we do not have anything left in it you must not be a true street racer..
Considering that the boys in the NMRA have been running bottom 8's for YEARS with 360" motors and f1R blower on BFG drag radials (not slicks, not MT drag radials), you guys ekeing out a 9 second pass is not so impressive.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by kyle`s 02 vette
Well first off we NEVER agreed to race that truck sight unseen sorry
Would you mind posting the details since your buddy steve is too busy loathing in his own awesomeness.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

For all who say this isn't impressive how many of you own 5th gens that run 9's or better? Wait none of you do. All they're doing is showing the 5th gen they built and got into the 9's with. Many of people post videos of what their car does so what the big deal with them doing the same?

Nice job on the car!

Last edited by JeaneZ28; 12-11-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:47 PM
Launching!

nice runs.. wish I had bought a Camaro when I had the money.. o well.. Is the Camaro shootout open to the public? I would love to attend
Old 12-11-2009, 01:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JeaneZ28
For all who say this isn't impressive how many of you own 5th gens that run 9's or better? Wait none of you do. All they're doing is showing the 5th gen they built and got into the 9's with. Many of people post videos of what their car does so what the big deal with them doing the same?
Exactly... and congrats LMR for being the First 5th gen in the 9's... With that said this thread is done...