any fbody from san angelo

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default any fbody from san angelo

i will be moving to san angelo saturday and wanted to find out where all of the ls cars are hiding.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:49 PM
Staging Lane

i'm here nothing special just a beater trans am, i see a few out and about but it does seem like the ls1 numbers are low here
Old 12-31-2009, 02:34 PM
Staging Lane

well can wait i have a 98 artic white trans am with goast flames. she is putting down 470rwhp heads cam car
Old 01-02-2010, 12:21 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im originally from San Angelo and go back to visit every couple months, usually taking my car back with me so i can cruise and hit the track. I know most of the performance crowd there, it still exsist but has calmed down some in the past couple years.

Go register on WTXRACING.NET (formerly saracing.net) its the local board, im SS8UUP on there.
Old 01-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Teching In

There is a few in town. I have one but you probably won't see it around town as it has a massive water leak and I have no $$$ to fix it now. If you bring a radiator with you I might could see you around town. '00 Arctic White z28 BONE STOCK!!! SS hood and spoiler and entirely too low to the ground. Its a bump stop finding SOB.

And Yenko, I thought it was WTXRACING.COM not net for the new one. Haven't been on there in a while.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:25 PM
10 Second Club

my apologizes, you are correct it changed to .Com when they switched names. being a member on there since 04 I got pretty used to typing .net lol
Old 04-14-2010, 06:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Haven't been on tech much lately and just stumbled on this. I have a black z with g5x4 cam, suspension, bolt ons, and some appearance junk but it is hibernating in the garage at the moment. I don't have many chances to drive it with a 10 month old son so it will be sitting for a little while.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:54 PM
On The Tree

I'm in Abilene, not to far from san angelo
Old 04-15-2010, 10:28 AM
Teching In

I'm originally from San Angelo but moved up to DFW for school and better work opportunities from my education back in 2003. I rarely go back down to SA but when I do I'd like to hitup Wall's track.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:48 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by buddyleex
I'm originally from San Angelo but moved up to DFW for school and better work opportunities from my education back in 2003. I rarely go back down to SA but when I do I'd like to hitup Wall's track.
Who's this? When did you graduate?

looks like your in Keller now, one of my buddies from SA moved there about a year ago. I think hes about to buy another F-body to build up this summer.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Things definitely aren't what they were down there when we were tearing stuff up. :-)
Hey Keller Guy, what's your story?
Old 04-19-2010, 10:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 69_YENKO
Who's this? When did you graduate?

looks like your in Keller now, one of my buddies from SA moved there about a year ago. I think hes about to buy another F-body to build up this summer.
I graduated from Central in 03 and moved up to Irving. I bought a house last year in Keller, I like Fort Worth much more.

Originally Posted by luvmeZ28
Things definitely aren't what they were down there when we were tearing stuff up. :-)
Hey Keller Guy, what's your story?
I had a really slow white 87 firebird with a 305, didn't have anything done to it that was significant, I took it to wall a few times but I mainly just raced ricers cause thats all I could beat. I'm not really in the scene locally yet I'm trying to get my car track ready, need serious suspension upgrades and an oil leak fix, after that I'm spraying it and I should be set for Krandal. How about you guys, did you go to high school in SA?
Old 04-19-2010, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

I graduated from Central in 03 and moved up to Irving. I bought a house last year in Keller, I like Fort Worth much more.

I had a really slow white 87 firebird with a 305, didn't have anything done to it that was significant, I took it to wall a few times but I mainly just raced ricers cause thats all I could beat. I'm not really in the scene locally yet I'm trying to get my car track ready, need serious suspension upgrades and an oil leak fix, after that I'm spraying it and I should be set for Krandal. How about you guys, did you go to high school in SA?
We graduated in '01 at central. I moved up to Keller January of last year. In high school I had a red 72 Cheyenne short bed. Then a graphite 02 Dakota r/t CC, then my red 02 Z. When I moved to Odessa I bought my current beater. I haven't been out in the car scene at all up here. I'm not that interested in the TBSS, so I spend my free time with my wife's family. Gonna look for another fbody to tinker with in July.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:25 AM
10 Second Club

like he said, we graduated central 2001, back in those days I drove the dark blue '85 buick regal with a 406sbc/th350 sitting on draglites. I was always out in it.