I'll leave this right here - R.I.P Demon of Dreams

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2010 | 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic
10 Year Member

This is very sad! Not only that he took his own life but, can you imagine just how bad he had to be feeling to do such a thing.

God bless you man and here's to hoping you are now at peace!!
Old 02-03-2010 | 10:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
This is very sad! Not only that he took his own life but, can you imagine just how bad he had to be feeling to do such a thing.

God bless you man and here's to hoping you are now at peace!!
I have been through times like that. I've had bouts with depression the last several years. It's really hard to make it out of some of those times too...realllly hard. I was diagnosed in July with severe depression and anxiety, and meds have helped but don't always work. Wish he could have found help sooner. RIP bro.
Old 02-03-2010 | 06:02 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LS69TA
I have been through times like that. I've had bouts with depression the last several years. It's really hard to make it out of some of those times too...realllly hard. I was diagnosed in July with severe depression and anxiety, and meds have helped but don't always work. Wish he could have found help sooner. RIP bro.
If you ever feel like that, post up your frustrations and your family here at ls1tech will help you out man. You can never look at things for what they are, but what they can be if you move forward. look ahead not behind. Things can always, always be so much worse.

RIP Aaron
Old 02-03-2010 | 08:09 PM
Launching!

sad to hear. may he rest in peace
things could always be worse, we have all had rough times and no matter how bad you think you have it, someone else has it worse. i was laid off twice last year and lost my house, baby and my dog.. but i still have the car and the wife and my 2008 job called me a couple days ago and im going back to work finally. things get worse before they get better and i apreciate the job i HATED alot more now
Old 02-04-2010 | 10:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

man i wanted to buy that XD from him but ran out of time before he went north, very sad. I agree with LS69TA, ive been there, its so much harder coming back down that road than it was going, and its so embarrassing that you feel you cant tell anybody. I didnt know Aaron but i hope he has found the peace he was so desprate to achieve
Old 02-13-2010 | 10:02 PM
Teching In

Stil sucks..
Old 02-14-2010 | 01:37 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by flatblackz
If you ever feel like that, post up your frustrations and your family here at ls1tech will help you out man. You can never look at things for what they are, but what they can be if you move forward. look ahead not behind. Things can always, always be so much worse.

RIP Aaron
I agree. There's always someone on here to help whether they can empathize or sympathize with you.
Old 02-14-2010 | 01:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by badinfluencelsx
sad to hear. may he rest in peace
things could always be worse, we have all had rough times and no matter how bad you think you have it, someone else has it worse. i was laid off twice last year and lost my house, baby and my dog.. but i still have the car and the wife and my 2008 job called me a couple days ago and im going back to work finally. things get worse before they get better and i apreciate the job i HATED alot more now
Amen to that. Just when I start to feel sorry for myself because I'm not ballin' like I was a couple of years ago, I'll get a call from someone who has lost their family, are losing their home or have lost their home. It really reminds me what's important.
The things that really matter to me can't be taken away by anyone but God, and I'm ok with that.
RIP sir!
Old 02-14-2010 | 01:55 PM
10 Second Club

Rip...