What do I do if i get screwed on a set of heads off here?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 06:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gnasty1521
Also make sure it is a real tracking number. I got juiced on a rim I bought (from a guy with 0 trader rating). I put up half and he sent me a paypal tracking number. I checked it and it never changed. I guess it was a copy paste thing and he made the subject line. Keep checking G/L.
I don't think this guy is smart enough to do something like that...
Old 02-10-2010, 09:02 PM
On The Tree

Have it checked at a machine shop at his expense
Old 02-11-2010, 01:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Alright guys I finally got my heads!!! They are just as described by Bryan. I didnt know they have been bolted to a motor but thats fine they are still new and have never been fired! Sorry for all the hasle to everyone. I also want to thank everyone that had my back on the whole situation, I want to thank my cousin Josh too. LOL (cjtzcar) for trying everything he can do to help! Thats what family is for! LOL.

Here is a cell phone pic. I will post more pics tonight
Old 02-11-2010, 02:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 2001AntiVenom
Alright guys I finally got my heads!!! They are just as described by Bryan. I didnt know they have been bolted to a motor but thats fine they are still new and have never been fired! Sorry for all the hasle to everyone. I also want to thank everyone that had my back on the whole situation, I want to thank my cousin Josh too. LOL (cjtzcar) for trying everything he can do to help! Thats what family is for! LOL.

Here is a cell phone pic. I will post more pics tonight
Good deal, Glad everything worked out. Sucks you had to go through all this BS to get your heads but at least you go them.

Now go leave him a negative trader rating
Old 02-11-2010, 04:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Alright here are some more pics. When i looked in the exhaust side and there is carbon the the valves! Patriot uses used castings right? But i thought they put new valves in them. They are still nice heads but when i asked how many miles were on them bryan said they were new. I guess whatever!