does anyone know jason at performance automotive specialties????

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2018, 11:03 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

**** that dick rider as well.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 suckers LUBBBB some Jason Mott

That ******* more than bad news... but his game is sooooo ******* weak I dont get how yall keep financing this guy.

Yall are gonna get someone hurt if you keep feeding the animals.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:15 AM
Staging Lane

Default Jason Mott helps the county steal

Originally Posted by NotMe
It’s simply amazing to me how Montgomery County has dismissed ALL of his charges! I do have a bit of information that may well give some explanation. In my conversation with Jason he actually showed me a video of a high performance motor that he supposedly built for, I believe he said the Montgomery County Commissioner for a air-boat. So, he apparently has some inside connections. In any event a Federal investigation needs to ensue into the entire matter.
Long story short-he sets up Messicans looking to drop 15k on Silverados. Hell qualify them for the dirty dirty locals to do a "Roadside Asset Forfiture"... the scam is that local law enforcement pulls up to you on a random Conroe roadside as you wait for Mott- holding 15k or 20k cash.

It works great on dope dealers, or anyone afraid of 4 or 5 of Montgomery County Narcotics goond. About 2 hours into the "investigation" they get the chance to sign over the assets (maybe cash and a car or bike or boat motor Mott wanted to trade) to the leos. They split the winnings with the feds too, and Mott gets paid from a snitch fund.

Dirtiest **** I have ever seen. If your dumb enough to get scammed by Mott, you probably dont want to try your luck collecting in Conroe.
Old 08-22-2018, 01:00 AM

Default Arrested

Jason Mott and his girlfriend have been arrested without buying bond finally for all of their scamming!!!! If you have been scammed by him please call Kristina O Connor with Harris County financial fraud division da office at 7132745616 and tell her. The more people that come forward the better the case. He needs to be stopped from scamming people!
Old 08-23-2018, 04:20 PM
Teching In

Default Hahah arrested

They both have been arrested on fraud (bad checks) and some other stuff.
Karma bitches
Old 08-23-2018, 04:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Chevyman123
Jason Mott and his girlfriend have been arrested without buying bond finally for all of their scamming!!!! If you have been scammed by him please call Kristina O Connor with Harris County financial fraud division da office at 7132745616 and tell her. The more people that come forward the better the case. He needs to be stopped from scamming people!
tbey both made bail. Bs, they let people like that walk till court
Old 08-23-2018, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Another victim
tbey both made bail. Bs, they let people like that walk till court
just spoke with sheriff and Jason is in jail with no bond still and the gf has a bond of 250k but cannot make it
Old 08-23-2018, 04:49 PM
Teching In

Her daughter said she made bond 12k.
but I hope the bitches stay in jail... Sadly I know the family too well.
she was married to my ex husband (also a pos)
Old 08-23-2018, 07:14 PM
Teching In

he was in jail this morning with a no bond. 600K in aggregate theft. He ain't gonna get a bond anytime soon.......But Jason Mott seems to be a good bullshitter and is probably a likable guy if you didnt know better.. They ain't gonna hold him forever. If youve ever been ripped off by him, you better contact that DA. They mainly have him on some forklift thieving bullshit, and not really from scams on others.
Old 07-18-2019, 06:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 985 Likes on 703 Posts

Default Mott..

Originally Posted by hammer71
he was in jail this morning with a no bond. 600K in aggregate theft. He ain't gonna get a bond anytime soon.......But Jason Mott seems to be a good bullshitter and is probably a likable guy if you didnt know better.. They ain't gonna hold him forever. If youve ever been ripped off by him, you better contact that DA. They mainly have him on some forklift thieving bullshit, and not really from scams on others.
Mott........
Motts mouth sounds like the 1st ******* I ever seen with teeth in it!!! Whatta worthless needledickbuttfucker!!!
Old 10-23-2019, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 331 Likes on 224 Posts

I know this thread is old and I've read it before. I just googled his name and this came up.

https://patch.com/texas/woodlands/sp...n-theft-scheme
Old 10-23-2019, 11:19 PM
TECH Regular

Received 18 Likes on 8 Posts

Finally they got him on some real charges this piece of **** deserves it
Old 10-15-2020, 09:15 PM
KDP

Default Keep Jason in Jail

I know that I am replying to an older thread, however, I hope that my message makes it to some of you that have been affected by Jason Mott's actions.

Jason is currently in prison and sentenced to 23 years.

However, he is currently ALREADY in the parole review process, which means that he will basically not serve even 3 years of a 23 year sentence!

I encourage each of you to email the Victim Services Division at victim.svc@tdcj.texas.gov with your own story.

This psychopath is related to me and I have watched him repeatedly con, scam, and ruin the lives of those he encounters for more than 20 years. He needs to be held accountable for his actions.

Old 10-15-2020, 09:16 PM
KDP

He's already up for parole! It's insane! Email victim.svc@tdcj.texas.gov and ask that they consider how deeply he has harmed those that he has conned and keep him locked up!!!

Quick Reply: does anyone know jason at performance automotive specialties????