G-FORCE 1069 HP Procharged C6 Vette (930 rwhp)

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 07:42 AM
8 Sec Tuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 5w20
sounds awesome!

i have a question though. Is the blower of out breath or does it have some belt slip, because it seems the power levels off?
Typical boost curve for a F-1C with this pulley combo. I will post the boost log from the dyno when I get to the shop. It makes peak boost of 18psi at around 5700 rpms and only drops 1 psi by 7000 rpms.
Old 03-04-2010, 09:21 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Sick Numbers!!!

Out of Curiosity, does any of these big HP number cars take their cars to the track and get ET's? We have seen many 1000hp cars but we hardly ever see ant ET's

that's what i was going to say..

these guys are doing a great job cranking out these high HP car left and right...

How come no one is calling them DYNO QUEENS like ya used to call the supra guys!!!!

i remember when we started doing roll racing, and all the dumbmestic guys were calling it stupid and retarted, now pretty much everyone with a high HP car does it..

and there are a bunch of 1000hp LSX running around but no ET to match the HP..

i know its early and this should make the day go by quicker..lets hear some domestic ricer excuses....

good job BTW!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 09:33 AM
TECH Regular

IM sure the answers are pretty much the same as they were for us back then..it was fun trying to defend myself to all those ignorant folks.......LOL

it just showed that there are alot of ignorant people in this world.....im sure alot of them are still on this site...LOL
Old 03-04-2010, 10:12 AM
9-Second Club

Originally Posted by sc300

these guys are doing a great job cranking out these high HP car left and right...

How come no one is calling them DYNO QUEENS like ya used to call the supra guys!!!!

i remember when we started doing roll racing, and all the dumbmestic guys were calling it stupid and retarted, now pretty much everyone with a high HP car does it..

i know its early and this should make the day go by quicker..lets hear some domestic ricer excuses....

good job BTW!!!!!!!!!!!
You know...I have to completely agree with you. All the turbo cars back in the day got beat up over this, and now its a bit of role reversal. Again, I'm certainly not trying to start anything, but it would be cool to see some of these obviously bad *** cars run some times. Any high powered street car running at the track is always cool...(BTW...Great job guys...good to see that kind of power being made)
Old 03-04-2010, 10:42 AM
8 Sec Tuner

Here is the Dyno Queens Boost curve.

Duy it must look weird for you supra guys to see so much HP on such low boost!!!

Old 03-04-2010, 10:46 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
Here is the Dyno Queens Boost curve.

Duy it must look weird for you supra guys to see so much HP on such low boost!!!

LOL..i know u guys do great work..and its the customers decision to do whatever they want with their cars..
Old 03-04-2010, 12:18 PM
On The Tree

good job BTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you post on every f@cking thread about Supras. If we want to hear how superior the Supra is, we'll go to one of the Supra fourms and hear all about it. Nice job Mike on the car. I see you got the LS7 MAF card all figured out.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:20 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by tollway bandit 1
Why do you post on every f@cking thread about Supras. If we want to hear how superior the Supra is, we'll go to one of the Supra fourms and hear all about it. Nice job Mike on the car. I see you got the LS7 MAF card all figured out.
The Poopra is far superior to the Vette when it comes to drag racing and roll racing (usually). Displayed here is something you'll never see a C5 or C6 with a 6speed and stock IRS do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2Y8c327YA

Regardless Mike did a bad *** job with this Vette. Got a call about it the other day after it dynoed. I am VERY impressed!
Old 03-04-2010, 01:35 PM
TECH Regular

its not just about supras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it about most imports with high HP not being able to run their ET because they choose not to cut up their cars or make the necessary improvements for the tracks..and got made fun of by the dumb domestic people years ago!!!!!!

they were talking **** about my little 4 cylinder nissan 240 in 2000 for only running 10s..

and Powell is right..dont hate cuz your vette will never be superior to a supra no matter what u do to it...i realized that along time ago.. thats why i kept the ones i had stock!!!

Last edited by sc300; 03-04-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
The Poopra is far superior to the Vette when it comes to drag racing and roll racing (usually). Displayed here is something you'll never see a C5 or C6 with a 6speed and stock IRS do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2Y8c327YA

Regardless Mike did a bad *** job with this Vette. Got a call about it the other day after it dynoed. I am VERY impressed!
What I am getting at is that there are a few of these Supras that are bad to the bone. I get that. Why would a Supra be superior to the Vette when it comes to roll racing? Its not going to take a rocket scientist to figure out which car would be faster, a 1000hp Supra or a ZO6 with gas on it... So you are saying that the rearend in the Supra in the video has a 100% stock?
Old 03-04-2010, 02:04 PM
On The Tree

its not just about supras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it about most imports with high HP not being able to run their ET because they choose not to cut up their cars or make the necessary improvements for the tracks..and got made fun of by the dumb domestic people years ago!!!!!!

they were talking **** about my little 4 cylinder nissan 240 in 2000 for only running 10s..

and Powell is right..dont hate cuz your vette will never be superior to a supra no matter what u do to it...i realized that along time ago.. thats why i kept the ones i had stock!!!

I never discredited imports. I am treid of seeing you post crap about your slowass cars. And I am not hating. I will drag any of YOUR cars any time.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:05 PM
8 Second Club

What I am getting at is that there are a few of these Supras that are bad to the bone. I get that. Why would a Supra be superior to the Vette when it comes to roll racing? Its not going to take a rocket scientist to figure out which car would be faster, a 1000hp Supra or a ZO6 with gas on it... So you are saying that the rearend in the Supra in the video has a 100% stock?
Uhmm... Considering on the back door of the track I blow a n2o car out of the water just the same as a Supra do will give the Turbo car a COMPLETE advantage. I mean you should know this from building all those turbo Busa's. The n2o car will get the jump then get sucked up. The Supra also has better aerodynamics then a Vette if I remember correctly so it has some what of a better advantage at the higher MPH.

Only thing the rearend has is a TRD Diff. That is ALL. I have seen it with my own eyes while it sat at Boost Logic. The transmission is BONE STOCK. Remember my tuner is also the tuner of that car and I've been told a lot about it.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:10 PM
On The Tree

Sorry about derailing the thread..
Old 03-04-2010, 02:10 PM
TECH Regular

I never discredited imports. I am treid of seeing you post crap about your slowass cars. And I am not hating. I will drag any of YOUR cars any time.

i never said u did..but alot of people on this site had...and i have had many fun discussions with them..

let me know know when u build a car that runs low 8s!!!!!!!!

and are u going to be out for the night meets?? i want to see one of your 1000HP ZO6 on the streets....
Old 03-04-2010, 02:12 PM
8 Second Club

Mikey con the customer to run me from a roll! I want to see how I do against a 900+rwhp car. I think it'd be a good run!! He should have me covered, but never know. Although I know it'll be hard to hear a horn over that sexy sounding blower!
Old 03-04-2010, 02:24 PM
FormerVendor

Keep derailing it keeps the thread up top.

Damn i just watched that video that bitch rolls!!
Old 03-04-2010, 02:31 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Robert@G-Force
Keep derailing it keeps the thread up top.

Damn i just watched that video that bitch rolls!!
Robert/Mikey, you all want to borrow my Driftbox to show the world how fast some of these cars are? I have my own personal one that I don't mind you all using. I know you all will take care of it!
Old 03-04-2010, 02:45 PM
On The Tree

i never said u did..but alot of people on this site had...and i have had many fun discussions with them..

let me know know when u build a car that runs low 8s!!!!!!!!

and are u going to be out for the night meets?? i want to see one of your 1000HP ZO6 on the streets....
I have never built a car that runs low 8s. Mine will run low 9s and drive it to the track. I have built low 7s Prostreet Hayabusas. So don't think I am a keyboard jockey. This stuff is what Tech is about. My car doesn't make 1000hp. But have a little help on the way. I will be sure to hit you up.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:20 PM
8 Sec Tuner

:p
I have never built a car that runs low 8s. Mine will run low 9s and drive it to the track. I have built low 7s Prostreet Hayabusas. So don't think I am a keyboard jockey. This stuff is what Tech is about. My car doesn't make 1000hp. But have a little help on the way. I will be sure to hit you up.
Oh no!

Another one of thoose on paper I should run low 9's guy!
Old 03-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mike TexaSS
:p

Oh no!

Another one of thoose on paper I should run low 9's guy!

Damn

Quick Reply: G-FORCE 1069 HP Procharged C6 Vette (930 rwhp)