northside/kingwood meet

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 04:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The car enthusiast brotherly love was much appreciated, Daniel. Sorry for trying to be cool and keep internet racing bullshit as just that...internet bullshit. If you wanna stay pissed off and think I'm "the biggest douchebag you've ever met" then whatever. Don't talk **** to me if you can't handle it being thrown right back at you. You're into the wrong hobby if you can't take stuff like that. I'm willing to be civil and forget about it whenever you're ready to man up and do the same.

Aside from that, was definitely a good turnout until everyone bailed when the towtrucks showed up.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:29 AM
Staging Lane

very nice meet hope we can keep it.nice not to see any rice.makes me want another ls1 or foxbody.lol
Old 03-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1SlowSRT
The car enthusiast brotherly love was much appreciated, Daniel. Sorry for trying to be cool and keep internet racing bullshit as just that...internet bullshit. If you wanna stay pissed off and think I'm "the biggest douchebag you've ever met" then whatever. Don't talk **** to me if you can't handle it being thrown right back at you. You're into the wrong hobby if you can't take stuff like that. I'm willing to be civil and forget about it whenever you're ready to man up and do the same.

Aside from that, was definitely a good turnout until everyone bailed when the towtrucks showed up.
everybody bailed because they were going on the cruise with HPD. If you want to get some runs in sometime let me know
Old 03-14-2010, 11:00 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Yea, between the cruise and just having other **** to do, the tow trucks had nothing to do with it. I know 2 of the truck drives that were there and they were just bored hanging out checking out the rides.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:53 AM
On The Tree

Good meet, hope it catches on, and the idiots stay out.
Old 03-14-2010, 02:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by NEED MO POWA!
Good meet, hope it catches on, and the idiots stay out.
you sir, have an awesome car. that thing sounded great
Old 03-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Yea, between the cruise and just having other **** to do, the tow trucks had nothing to do with it. I know 2 of the truck drives that were there and they were just bored hanging out checking out the rides.
I knew they weren't there to do anything, but I heard people talkin about "getting raided when the towtrucks show up." I didn't end up leaving until a little after one, partially due to silentxws6s vette having issues.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I knew they weren't there to do anything, but I heard people talkin about "getting raided when the towtrucks show up." I didn't end up leaving until a little after one, partially due to silentxws6s vette having issues.
what happened to it? i didnt know he was here, thought he was still at school lol
Old 03-15-2010, 12:13 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZONES89RS
Yea man those guys were cool (the tow truck drivers). I really felt sorry for them because when everybody started leaving, the guys felt bad because they thought everyone was leaving on their account. They said man we're just car lovers and come to check out you guys rides. I told him no problem, and ask him if he ever seen the movie Fast and The Furious. He said yes. I reminded him of the "cops cops cops" part and told him some people thinks thats how your suppose to act when you see cops or tow truck drivers (jump in their cars and leave at a high rate of speed). He just started busting out laughing saying he was sorry if he busted up the fun and he would leave. LOL I told him he was welcome to check out the cars whenever he wants. LOL After all what are meets for but for people that desire cars to compare builds and to dream of having a certain car one day.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
you sir, have an awesome car. that thing sounded great
Thanks man, not sure if i met you or not, i talked to a couple of people.