black gt500 "zr1ths" plate anybody know?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 10:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool zr1 ths

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Super Joe, the 5.3 is sittiing at Jeff's shop(yes after 1 year my block is finished) waiting on the crank from Sonny's. I had to take the Camaro elsewhere since somebody screwed the chassis up.
i bet that lil mustang will spank it also . so put up or shut up. i would sell the zr1 after that, then build yours mustang. maybe mark could show how to drive it . good view from behind.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:50 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by lsjunky
i bet that lil mustang will spank it also . so put up or shut up. i would sell the zr1 after that, then build yours mustang. maybe mark could show how to drive it . good view from behind.
If you only knew!!

The zr1 only has 1 bolt on
Old 03-14-2011, 11:55 PM
On The Tree

Oh another thing Mark, you damn sandbagger I thought you had the 2.8 not the 3.4 on this thing? Instead of a pulley change, you did a SC change over the past 2 weeks....lol

A
You see, Andrew. If you had this information ahead of time, it would have been nice. He called me and let me know that he changed pulleys and was running the bogarts after he knew I wasn't going to be out with my new mods.

Damn, cutting weight and going auto? Mark, your not making this fair on me.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by lsjunky

Dude, are you just a dumbass or what? Do you have anything for my ZR1? Mark and myself are good buddies having fun, driver error got me not the car. As far as my little bitty 5.3 you have no clue what we are talking about like Joe says.

Again bring something you have to the track and line up next to my Zr1

Last edited by ProStreet_632; 03-15-2011 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:49 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by winters97gt
You see, Andrew. If you had this information ahead of time, it would have been nice. He called me and let me know that he changed pulleys and was running the bogarts after he knew I wasn't going to be out with my new mods.

Damn, cutting weight and going auto? Mark, your not making this fair on me.

I knew he was, he told me he was changing the pulleys to run more boost. I told him I was fine with it we are just having fun. I tell you we were side by side when I missed 3rd so would have been close. He still would have got me on the big end with 20#s of boost lurking.

Last edited by ProStreet_632; 03-15-2011 at 11:05 AM.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:17 PM
Launching!

Nice!!!!! i should have went.
Old 03-15-2011, 04:18 PM
On The Tree

I knew he was, he told me he was changing the pulleys to run more boost. I told him I was fine with it we are just having fun. I tell you we were side by side when I missed 3rd so would have been close. He still would have got me on the big end with 20#s of boost lurking.
Is his boost progressive by gear?

I'm going to have to run you guys soon. I'm not in your power level, but I think I can keep up in the 1/4. Mexico, and I would get wiped out. Talked to Mark and he said he was heading out to the Texas Mile. Are you rolling out as well?
Old 03-16-2011, 06:26 AM
Teching In

Default just mess. with you andrew

Dude, are you just a dumbass or what? Do you have anything for my ZR1? Mark and myself are good buddies having fun, driver error got me not the car. As far as my little bitty 5.3 you have no clue what we are talking about like Joe says.

Again bring something you have to the track and line up next to my Zr1
was just messing with you, by the way would lov the car .
Old 03-18-2011, 12:39 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by winters97gt
Is his boost progressive by gear?

I'm going to have to run you guys soon. I'm not in your power level, but I think I can keep up in the 1/4. Mexico, and I would get wiped out. Talked to Mark and he said he was heading out to the Texas Mile. Are you rolling out as well?

Hey Mark,

it is not progressive by gear.

Mark
Old 03-18-2011, 12:45 AM
On The Tree

Thanks, Mark.

I pick the car up tomorrow with the new mods and cage. I'll be heading in from out of town around late afternoon. If you get any time away from the family this weekend, give me a ring, otherwise, we can patch up at the Mile. I think I'm going to watch eliminations at TX2K11 on Sunday if the other half will let me get out for a few hours.

Quick Reply: black gt500 "zr1ths" plate anybody know?