updated---im taking fox16 to court now!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 05:00 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for everyones support. its almost 5 pm and still havent recieved a phone call from him. I was told he might work at discount tire, so we will see if he calls me when he gets off work. I just dont understand how on earth he couldnt tell it was messed up. That bitch had to of sounded like a fuckn hammer hitten a pipe when it was runnin. all i want is my money back, and i will never contact, talk ****, anything with him. It will be squashed. EVERYONE on here agrees he should give me my money back.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:11 PM
Banned

Totally agreed you are owed your $600 back in full.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:22 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by fox16
whoa........ first of all nothing was worng with the motor first of all and i just said everything that was told to me when i bought the car from 1qwk408 that posts on here and it was fine and really strong before i posted it on here i have quiet a few friends that have been in the car and around the block in it and the only reason i sold it was to put the 408 in it.....and if sumone thinks that having a chl or a gun is going to scare me ur wrong cause honestly that has nothing to do with the situation.....now 1qwk408 has all the paper work to the machinist that has done all the work to the motor which i told u when u picked the motor up and if u have any problems with the craftsmanship of the motor or build quality u can contact him or i will no problem and if there is so such problem like which u said than we can come to a reasonable agreement but if u wish to try and bash me and have ls1tech as ur followers then well i guess that things cant be much diffrent.....sorry i havent answered ur calls but i have been asleep cause i have work in the morning but the motor was fine and ran fine and had no knock or spun bearing sound of any kind when i pulled it and that is repeated again and again now once again cause i know things get twisted here on this board alot u should call me tomarrow and we can get things settled

sorry for the grammer errors

ive tried to call u a few times today man. i understand u may be at work, but i would like to know what ur gonna do about giving me money back. u said call u so we can get this settled.....AND ur ad says "perfect working order".....well its not in perfect working order, so u need to refund me my money. THAT is the only u can do to make it right. Once u do that, i will post on here and tell everyone u did the right thing, and have the admins delete it.........THATS the only thing that needs to happen

Last edited by 06tx4.8; 03-31-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:45 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Engine was not sold "as is" but rather "in perfect working order"

The seller is finacially responsible for full reimbersement regardless of how the buyer handled himself here or in person.

No debate.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:51 PM
12 Second Truck Club

And I agree, i could have and should have handled this better, BUT, I could not get ahold of the seller at all after only 45 mins after picking it up, i was very very pissed off, and i was out $600 and thought i had been cheated. anyone on here would be just as pissed, and want some answers. i will wait for him to contact me and keep everyone updated on what he is going to do
Old 03-31-2010, 06:14 PM
12 Second Truck Club

well, just got a text from him......"Look like i said, i cant give u ur money back on a motor that i sold dirt cheap, that u took apart. i told u i would contact the shop that built it and have them check it out. the motor was sold as is and in good faith and ran perfectly when i pulled it out of the car. i have at least 10 ppl that can verify that....im not having a pissing match with u on tech about thiss...", thats word for word what he just text me. and he wont answer my calls. its complete bullshit. Pretty much just told me he really isnt gonna do a damn thing about it
Old 03-31-2010, 06:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by jay7199
i will for $50 ?
haha, let me re-phrase, nobody would want to buy it for that price with a spun bearing
Old 03-31-2010, 06:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06tx4.8
well, just got a text from him......"Look like i said, i cant give u ur money back on a motor that i sold dirt cheap, that u took apart. i told u i would contact the shop that built it and have them check it out. the motor was sold as is and in good faith and ran perfectly when i pulled it out of the car. i have at least 10 ppl that can verify that....im not having a pissing match with u on tech about thiss...", thats word for word what he just text me. and he wont answer my calls. its complete bullshit. Pretty much just told me he really isnt gonna do a damn thing about it
WOW what a piece of ****!!!! I hope all you people that were sticking up for him earlier are still keeping up with this so you can see what a dirtbag the guy really is.

Im not gunna lie dude, Im not condoning you to do anything illegal BUT if it were me and he just fucked me like he fucked you and I knew where he lived I would definatey get my $600 worth of satisfaction from him. If nothing else I would end up costing him way more than the $600. This is the one scenario where I would **** someone's vehicle up, make them spend the $600 they ripped me off for plus some for my trouble.

Pretty ballsy to know your ******* somebody over and let them come to your house.

Last edited by Texas Heat; 03-31-2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:28 PM
Banned

And it's not like he isnt watching this thread!

fox16 Last Activity: Today 05:53 PM

Was just on a little bit ago.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:31 PM
Teching In

He's obviously hiding from you and he doesn't even have the ***** to talk to you on the phone. Texting is BS when money is on the line. Unfortunately I don't think you are getting $hit back from the guy nor will he do anything to help.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:36 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by RAC3ME
He's obviously hiding from you and he doesn't even have the ***** to talk to you on the phone. Texting is BS when money is on the line. Unfortunately I don't think you are getting $hit back from the guy nor will he do anything to help.

doesnt look like it, Karma is bitch tho, what i would give to be a fly on the wall when he gets his.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:39 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
WOW what a piece of ****!!!! I hope all you people that were sticking up for him earlier are still keeping up with this so you can see what a dirtbag the guy really is.

Im not gunna lie dude, Im not condoning you to do anything illegal BUT if it were me and he just fucked me like he fucked you and I knew where he lived I would definatey get my $600 worth of satisfaction from him. If nothing else I would end up costing him way more than the $600. This is the one scenario where I would **** someone's vehicle up, make them spend the $600 they ripped me off for plus some for my trouble.

Pretty ballsy to know your ******* somebody over and let them come to your house.
sure is.....this piece of **** isnt worth going to jail over tho. hes a ****** squid. sure will be interesting if i ever run into him in the streets tho!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 06:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
I was not sticking up for the guy, I just said he seemed like a pretty stand up guy on Htownracing. I've never even meet the guy, If he chooses to keep the money then that is his decision and he is the one that is going to have to pay for his actions.

Yes it is Fucked up that he will not refund the money if the text is true. Personally I would give him the money back and just put some new rods and crank in to and call it a day.

If He will at least give him a few bills back then the OP can just replace the parts and have a decent short block. I can understand that the OP is PISSED because he did not get what he paid for.

Good luck getting you money back or getting some resolution...
Old 03-31-2010, 06:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You ever seen the movie ******? When they burn that guys house down? With his mom in it? Great movie.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:54 PM
Staging Lane

dam i know brian real well didnt think he would do something in this order.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:55 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
I was not sticking up for the guy, I just said he seemed like a pretty stand up guy on Htownracing. I've never even meet the guy, If he chooses to keep the money then that is his decision and he is the one that is going to have to pay for his actions.

Yes it is Fucked up that he will not refund the money if the text is true. Personally I would give him the money back and just put some new rods and crank in to and call it a day.

If He will at least give him a few bills back then the OP can just replace the parts and have a decent short block. I can understand that the OP is PISSED because he did not get what he paid for.

Good luck getting you money back or getting some resolution...
no no, thats not what i meant Chad, i dont know how he is on htown, i talked to Kevin Taylor about that today, he may be fine over there, but he has shown his true colors on here. AND if anyone would like me to forward them the texts so u know they are legit, pm me
Old 03-31-2010, 06:57 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by 08-4door
dam i know brian real well didnt think he would do something in this order.
he keeps saying it was fine, or so he thought, well its not, pics show the damage, and he wont make it right.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:00 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Damn...you have not done anything yet? You are a far better man than I.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hah, what a ******* peice of ****......that dude will have HELL catchin a good money race in Houston anytime soon.

Kase, if you wanna roll over there and bust heads, lemme know, I'll bring some of the mutual friends along and maybe after shakin some heads together we'll find some cash on the ground..

Lemme know.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:04 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 06tx4.8
he keeps saying it was fine, or so he thought, well its not, pics show the damage, and he wont make it right.
i have knowed him for a while now seemed to be a good person.but you know what they say when u think u know someone they take a spin on u.i will bet brian will do something to make it right he just don't seem like that kinda person.

Quick Reply: updated---im taking fox16 to court now!!