updated---im taking fox16 to court now!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 07:11 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats bullshit, he called you 45mins later and you didn't answer? The money should not be spent yet (unless you have a drug habbit) so foxy, you need to return the damn money.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

******* garbage. I honestly don't know how you have kept your head as cool as just taking your rage out in this thread.

IF this doesn't get resolved financially, are you going to upgrade the rotating assembly?
Old 03-31-2010, 07:15 PM
12 Second Truck Club

[QUOTE=06tx4.8;13118228]well, just got a text from him......"Look like i said, i cant give u ur money back on a motor that i sold dirt cheap, that u took apart. i told u i would contact the shop that built it and have them check it out. the motor was sold as is and in good faith and ran perfectly when i pulled it out of the car. i have at least 10 ppl that can verify that....im not having a pissing match with u on tech about thiss...", thats word for word what he just text me. and he wont answer my calls. its complete bullshit. Pretty much just told me he really isnt gonna do a damn thing about it[/QUO

i'm terry, kaseys wife, and i just wanted to make a little comment to brian. i won't comment on the individual things from the text that you contradict yourself with, but as i see it you have no honor and no integrity. as a man, as a person that doesn't say much for your character. i understand you are still a child, so one can only hope that with maturity you will develop a little self-respect. and as immature as my last statement will be, i really want to say that i hope you have your *** handed to you.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 06tx4.8
i'm terry, kaseys wife, and i just wanted to make a little comment to brian. i won't comment on the individual things from the text that you contradict yourself with, but as i see it you have no honor and no integrity. as a man, as a person that doesn't say much for your character. i understand you are still a child, so one can only hope that with maturity you will develop a little self-respect. and as immature as my last statement will be, i really want to say that i hope you have your *** handed to you.
OK, the thread just got gay. Kasey's right, and I back him in what he's saying, but I'm sure he doesn't need his wife to come on and speak for him.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:18 PM
On The Tree

Man I have been watching this thread today and was hoping the seller would do the right thing. I wish I had the parts to fix it laying around because I would just give them to you to fix it. I will keep my eye out. Anyone else have the stuff he needs to put it back together that they would be willing to donate?
Old 03-31-2010, 07:19 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by rooster99ss
OK, the thread just got gay. Kasey's right, and I back him in what he's saying, but I'm sure he doesn't need his wife to come on and speak for him.
lol...no, he doesn't & he doesn't even know i posted it. but he is my husband & it pisses me off just as much.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:21 PM
Launching!

lol...no, he doesn't & he doesn't even know i posted it. but he is my husband & it pisses me off just as much.
lol, i understand

i hope he gets his money back.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Kick his *** Terry!!!!

-Kevin
Old 03-31-2010, 07:27 PM
On The Tree

Well I can get you a factory one cheap
Old 03-31-2010, 07:28 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Oh I get it, your posting with kaseys screen name so he'll have an alibi after what happens to foxy
Old 03-31-2010, 07:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dlt76028
Oh I get it, your posting with kaseys screen name so he'll have an alibi after what happens to foxy
bwaha! See, always thinkin!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by fox16
whoa........ first of all nothing was worng with the motor first of all and i just said everything that was told to me when i bought the car from 1qwk408 that posts on here and it was fine and really strong before i posted it on here i have quiet a few friends that have been in the car and around the block in it and the only reason i sold it was to put the 408 in it.....and if sumone thinks that having a chl or a gun is going to scare me ur wrong cause honestly that has nothing to do with the situation.....now 1qwk408 has all the paper work to the machinist that has done all the work to the motor which i told u when u picked the motor up and if u have any problems with the craftsmanship of the motor or build quality u can contact him or i will no problem and if there is so such problem like which u said than we can come to a reasonable agreement but if u wish to try and bash me and have ls1tech as ur followers then well i guess that things cant be much diffrent.....sorry i havent answered ur calls but i have been asleep cause i have work in the morning but the motor was fine and ran fine and had no knock or spun bearing sound of any kind when i pulled it and that is repeated again and again now once again cause i know things get twisted here on this board alot u should call me tomarrow and we can get things settled

sorry for the grammer errors
That was hard to read but how can you just be saying what the guy you bought it from was saying but at the same time you are saying it ran fine when you pulled it?
Either you are quoting someone else, or you have first hand experience. As TREVER1T already stated. Your ad does not say "AS IS" it says "In Perfect Working Order".
it's not that you "CAN'T" refund the money. It's been less then a damn day. It's that you don't want to.
Man up and give the guy his money back.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

this is ridiculous.....how and hell am i supposed to know that is not the motor that the op bought before mine that was fucked up.....the motor worked and ran fine before i pulled it out of my car i love how people pick and chose sides but i trade and sell stuff to quite a bit of people in and around this area and never have fucked sumone over.....hell i offered to help out as much as i could with in reason....if that is the motor that came out of my car it was built by h&h machine and with them motor having such low miles on it it should have sum kind of warranty and i have offered to help get it fixed!!!!! and all of the threats on here are pretty ridiculous and dont help anything.....if u dont wish to come to sum kind of agreement with me then im sorry but have a trail of people make threats to me like coming to my house damn sure aint gonna make things right
Old 03-31-2010, 07:40 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by dlt76028
LMFAO, hahahaha, i just came in and read what she wrote.....thats awsome!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 524 Likes on 372 Posts

well, just got a text from him......"Look like i said, i cant give u ur money back on a motor that i sold dirt cheap, that u took apart. i told u i would contact the shop that built it and have them check it out. the motor was sold as is and in good faith and ran perfectly when i pulled it out of the car. i have at least 10 ppl that can verify that....im not having a pissing match with u on tech about thiss...", thats word for word what he just text me. and he wont answer my calls. its complete bullshit. Pretty much just told me he really isnt gonna do a damn thing about it
FOX16 seriously dude, what do you expect the shop to say and what are you gonna say, are you gonna say "hey you built a motor and I sold it all fucked up what can you do?".... I mean really...

Just give the money back and retain a shred of dignity

If you sold it "as is" and said "condition unknown" that would be fine, but you stated it was in perfect running order, and trying to put it on the shop or the person that you got it from is bullshit, you sold it, you are responsible, end of story!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:43 PM
12 Second Truck Club

this is ridiculous.....how and hell am i supposed to know that is not the motor that the op bought before mine that was fucked up.....the motor worked and ran fine before i pulled it out of my car i love how people pick and chose sides but i trade and sell stuff to quite a bit of people in and around this area and never have fucked sumone over.....hell i offered to help out as much as i could with in reason....if that is the motor that came out of my car it was built by h&h machine and with them motor having such low miles on it it should have sum kind of warranty and i have offered to help get it fixed!!!!! and all of the threats on here are pretty ridiculous and dont help anything.....if u dont wish to come to sum kind of agreement with me then im sorry but have a trail of people make threats to me like coming to my house damn sure aint gonna make things right
WHAT AGREEMENT BRIAN??????? man up and pick up the gd phone and call me. all u have said is u r trying to get a hold of the machine shop and that u r not going to give me back my money. H&H is not my ****** problem. the deal we had was that the motor was in perfect running condition and its not..........I WANT MY MONEY BACK
Old 03-31-2010, 07:46 PM
12 Second Truck Club

just found out that this has been posted on htown racing through a mutual friend of ours.......now everyone knows ur true colors BRIAN!!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:47 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by 00pooterSS
FOX16 seriously dude, what do you expect the shop to say and what are you gonna say, are you gonna say "hey you built a motor and I sold it all fucked up what can you do?".... I mean really...

Just give the money back and retain a shred of dignity

If you sold it "as is" and said "condition unknown" that would be fine, but you stated it was in perfect running order, and trying to put it on the shop or the person that you got it from is bullshit, you sold it, you are responsible, end of story!
ROFL!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:48 PM
On The Tree

u inspected the motor before u bought it bro it had no covers on it wat so ever and u looked it up top to bottom and now that it left my house it has a problem?
Old 03-31-2010, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quit being a bitch and give the dude his money back. If there is a warrenty then why dont you take the motor back and get it fixed yourself.

And you have contradicted yourself in this thread and in your sale thread, thats how everyone knows you are a liar.

I wish i lived in your fantasy world where you think you can rip people off and get away with it with no repercussion. You can only hide behind the computer screen for so long, one of these guys will run into you eventually. I personally hope 06tx4.8 gets a couple buddies of his together and comes to your house. I hope they beat the $600 right out of your ***.

Scammers make me SICK!!!

Quick Reply: updated---im taking fox16 to court now!!