something happened to my thread and now I can't reply or nothing on the 1998-2002 Cam

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default something happened to my thread and now I can't reply or nothing on the 1998-2002 Cam

No I don't know what brand the hood is the box says hood on it. The hood looks good and looks like there would be no problem installing it. Does any one know what happened to my other posting? I can click on it but I can't rite nothin on it. I think someone reported to be a spam. THIS IS NOT A SPAM I have the hood and I don't intend to waste your time or mine if intersted we can meet somewere and you can inspect the hood your self before you take it.

Last edited by pimpinpaco; 04-07-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pimpinpaco
No I don't know what brand the hood is the box says hood on it. The hood looks good and looks like there would be no problem installing it. Does any one know what happened to my other posting? I can click on it but I can't rite nothin on it. I think someone reported to be a spam. THIS IS NOT A SPAM I have the hood and I don't intend to waste your time or mine if intersted we can meet somewere and you can inspect the hood your self before you take it.
wrong section?
if you have a problem with your account go to the help desk?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:58 PM
12 Second Club

You don't have enough posts to sell anything on this forum yet. You have to have 50 legitimate posts..that's why it was removed.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:13 AM
Teching In

I've seen other users with less than 50 on their rating and post on their things and I wanned to keep it on the TX post so it be much easier to sell. I just think some 1 thought I was a spam and deleted my thing.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:22 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by pimpinpaco
I've seen other users with less than 50 on their rating and post on their things and I wanned to keep it on the TX post so it be much easier to sell. I just think some 1 thought I was a spam and deleted my thing.
Read the user posting rules at the top of the main forum.
I'm positive this is why it was deleted/removed, the other posts you saw, should have been eventually removed.
It's just one of those things.
They aren't saying your a Spammer, but there are spammers from time to time that do try to get in here, and catch someone not paying attention.
The rule is there to help protect the members.
They aren't trying to single you out..
Old 04-08-2010, 08:23 AM
TECH Pimp

bam..
Old 04-08-2010, 02:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ThunderZ28
Read the user posting rules at the top of the main forum.
I'm positive this is why it was deleted/removed, the other posts you saw, should have been eventually removed.
It's just one of those things.
They aren't saying your a Spammer, but there are spammers from time to time that do try to get in here, and catch someone not paying attention.
The rule is there to help protect the members.
They aren't trying to single you out..
Even then you still have to be careful. Seen quite a few people getting ripped off lately.