E.Whitacre announces GM pays back US Treasury

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2010 | 06:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1_fast_gto
well then get off of a gm based performance forum....douche
this...

Originally Posted by 97camaross
no offense but **** you go buy a mustang.....
and this
Old 04-22-2010 | 07:44 PM
Staging Lane

your mom said GM was as american as her apple pie
Old 04-23-2010 | 12:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by flatblackz
your mom said GM was as american as her apple pie
LMAO! That's sig worthy
Old 04-23-2010 | 10:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Unhappy

That **** made me cry. I am so hurt right now. I hope you know that your social status has totally surpassed mine.
Old 04-23-2010 | 10:28 AM
11 Second Club

Join the dark side, buy a mustang.

Good news for GM
Old 04-23-2010 | 12:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by GTRACER88
Join the dark side, buy a mustang.

Good news for GM

Funny you say that amigo.. I was looking at some on ebay last night.

To the GM spooning Fan boys, well things went south when I arrived at the Gunn Dealership to check out the post GM bailout Camaro when they came out. I was told that I could not sit in the car and check it out because they were not letting people sit in the new 2010 Camaro, like it was ******* Lambo.

I was like WTF, I have bought 3 GM vehicles and was told to **** off. Sure, Gunn is directly not GM, but it is sure was a ******* GM post bail out car!

So if I take my 3 GM vehicle owning DV *** and "**** Off" I could buy a Ford Mustang that is American made and not owned by the Government like the way the Chinese Government owns all of its companies in China?

Holy ******* ****! Post bail out GM Company loving Fan boys, **** YOU!
Old 04-23-2010 | 01:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Camaro Junky

To the GM spooning Fan boys, well things went south when I arrived at the Gunn Dealership to check out the post GM bailout Camaro when they came out. I was told that I could not sit in the car and check it out because they were not letting people sit in the new 2010 Camaro, like it was ******* Lambo.

I was like WTF, I have bought 3 GM vehicles and was told to **** off. Sure, Gunn is directly not GM, but it is sure was a ******* GM post bail out car!

So if I take my 3 GM vehicle owning DV *** and "**** Off" I could buy a Ford Mustang that is American made and not owned by the Government like the way the Chinese Government owns all of its companies in China?

Old 04-23-2010 | 01:27 PM
On The Tree

btw, the reason they wouldn't let you sit in the camaro, was because you stank of ford taint from the previous night. they didn't want to have to replace the upholstery before the car was actually sold

Last edited by Jake_the_Snake; 04-23-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-23-2010 | 02:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake

btw, the reason they wouldn't let you sit in the camaro, was because you stank of ford taint from the previous night. they didn't want to have to replace the upholstery before the car was actually sold

That's a lot of Stink bro!
Old 04-23-2010 | 03:30 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...h-advertising/

Interesting read there.

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 04-23-2010 | 03:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
I figured something was fishy with GM's claims. Can't blame them for being embarrassed to admit they paid back the loan with more taxpayer money
Old 04-23-2010 | 04:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

AAAH ****!

Well post GM bail out Fan Boys, I guess if you did not know what was really going on in the first place, you will probably be too stupid to read the whole article and determine that since the Government owns the company, it is not going to matter.

So 97camaoss, no offense, **** you and your false good news.

On another note, I love your car bro. That is a kick *** Camaro.
Old 04-23-2010 | 04:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Scira
LMAO! That's sig worthy

No bro, A worthy SIG is, "Don't **** with Disabled Veterans in the Know."
Old 04-23-2010 | 04:37 PM
Teching In

AAAH ****!
Well post GM bail out Fan Boys, I guess if you did not know what was really going on in the first place, you will probably be too stupid to read the whole article and determine that since the Government owns the company, it is not going to matter.
If you dont like GM which is the company i work for you can go **** your self and go buy a toyota, but dont come crying to us when your spare tire falls off, the frames rot out and your gas pedal sticks to the floor and you crash

btw the government allowed them to pay it off that way, they controlled that money and GM had to have permission to spend it
Old 04-23-2010 | 05:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by UnknownWarrior
If you dont like GM which is the company i work for
It's a matter of principal, not of actual vehicles. Left vs right. Ford almost sold their soul to the government but wised up quick and it paid off.
Old 04-23-2010 | 05:25 PM
On The Tree

AAAH ****!

So 97camaoss, no offense, **** you and your false good news.

On another note, I love your car bro. That is a kick *** Camaro.

pl0x
Old 04-23-2010 | 06:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by UnknownWarrior
If you dont like GM which is the company i work for you can go **** your self and go buy a toyota, but dont come crying to us when your spare tire falls off, the frames rot out and your gas pedal sticks to the floor and you crash

btw the government allowed them to pay it off that way, they controlled that money and GM had to have permission to spend it

So you wanna tell me why the GUNN ******* ******** would not let sit in a car you could have built?

Oh and do you build Blazers? Becuase my ******* wheel feel off. All of the Studs were weakend some how and somehow broke on the left rear.

It is a 1999 Pre GM bail out TrailBlazer. If you built TrailBalzers, you can go **** your self.
Old 04-23-2010 | 06:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

You all just keep drinking the kool aid. Gm still owes US 45-46 billion. Did you get any stock for your money. I didn't think so. Just keep believing the hype!
Old 04-23-2010 | 06:36 PM
TECH Addict

Do the TARP shuffle!
Old 04-23-2010 | 07:00 PM
Teching In

So you wanna tell me why the GUNN ******* ******** would not let sit in a car you could have built?

Oh and do you build Blazers? Becuase my ******* wheel feel off. All of the Studs were weakend some how and somehow broke on the left rear.

It is a 1999 Pre GM bail out TrailBlazer. If you built TrailBalzers, you can go **** your self.
first off learn where your truck was built before you open your mouth, those were built in OHIO read my info to see my state the do your own research to find out what we build.

Next that's a dealers choice not GM, next tome try going up there not looking like a ghetto junky hood rat and they might let you sit on one

btw stop beating on your cars they will last longer that way

now you can go **** yourself with your old mans dick

Quick Reply: E.Whitacre announces GM pays back US Treasury