Anyone have a boat you can rent to me this Saturday?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010 | 10:18 PM
TDP
FormerVendor

Default Anyone have a boat you can rent to me this Saturday?

I'm looking to rent a boat that hold 8 or so ppl. If anyone here is willing to rent their personal boat for 200-300 bux, just let me know. Or, if anyone knows a business that rents them for a good price, post it up. I would like to stay near Eagle Mountain lake, since its 10min from my house, but I'm open to other lakes as well. Thanks in advance!
Old 05-12-2010 | 11:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

sorry bro, But my procraft is only good for 4 people... and we will be on it this weekend.
With 8 people or so you are looking at a fairly large boat, at least a 20 footer, or a pontoon depending on what you want to do.I know for a fact that there is a company on Lewisville lake, that rents all kinds of boats, can even get one with a driver, dont know the name of the company but it is on 35e just before crossing the lewisville bridge on the west side.. Hope this helps, maybe someone on grapevine also,, I dont know for sure, I fish and tube grapevine alot but I have my boat, and never take more than 4. But I know the lewisville company has a ton of boats.
Old 05-12-2010 | 11:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Heres a link to the company I was referring to

http://www.americanwatercraftrentals.com/
Old 05-13-2010 | 01:58 AM
TDP
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by RARON455
sorry bro, But my procraft is only good for 4 people... and we will be on it this weekend.
With 8 people or so you are looking at a fairly large boat, at least a 20 footer, or a pontoon depending on what you want to do.I know for a fact that there is a company on Lewisville lake, that rents all kinds of boats, can even get one with a driver, dont know the name of the company but it is on 35e just before crossing the lewisville bridge on the west side.. Hope this helps, maybe someone on grapevine also,, I dont know for sure, I fish and tube grapevine alot but I have my boat, and never take more than 4. But I know the lewisville company has a ton of boats.
Thanks for the info bro! I however did find a place on Eagle Mountain Lake for $550 a day. I want to eventually buy a boat down the road, but just not ready quite yet..
Old 05-14-2010 | 12:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

how big of a boat did you get... i'll say this, i went fisihing on a 34 or 36' boat when i was about 13 or 14 (im 20) with 4 other people and if your fishing, that **** can get crouded!!! we went deep sea fishing about 80 miles off the coast over night and it was a big *** boat but if you get a snag on fighter be prepared to jump over people and trip on ****...
Old 05-14-2010 | 12:24 AM
TECH Addict