Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Good I wanna see how it runs.
ok buhdee, wednesday... me, you. me with full bottle. lets run
Old 06-27-2010, 01:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1_fast_gto
ok buhdee, wednesday... me, you. me with full bottle. lets run
can someone answer me why everyone wants to run sicgto when he has no clutch, so yall want a win so bad yall will take it anyway yall can get it run another gto with a clutch same setup as sicgto but he has a clutch let me know
Old 06-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by volcanic2345
can someone answer me why everyone wants to run sicgto when he has no clutch, so yall want a win so bad yall will take it anyway yall can get it run another gto with a clutch same setup as sicgto but he has a clutch let me know
He's got a point...This is a much better idea, and this will give you a better idea at how bad you would get beat If I had my clutch lol
Old 06-27-2010, 02:35 PM
Teching In

i am patient and slow so i dont really much care, i was racing with a fuggged transmission, ask them both how it sounds. I'll wait no pressure on my side.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RelentlessX
i am patient and slow so i dont really much care, i was racing with a fuggged transmission, ask them both how it sounds. I'll wait no pressure on my side.
Yeah your trans is fucked lol But I've really been trying to cut down running on this clutch til I get the new one. Its my DD I cannot be ******* it up or im fucked lol
Old 06-27-2010, 03:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
He's got a point...This is a much better idea, and this will give you a better idea at how bad you would get beat If I had my clutch lol
ok im not scurred to get beat by a cammed gto with full bolt ons and loud exhaust. ill run you with my n2o, longtubes and stock catback lol but your clutch wasnt slippin the first two runs and it was still dead even, but yeah lets go, bring your buddy out.

Last edited by 1_fast_gto; 06-27-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:32 PM
Launching!

ok im not scurred to get beat by a cammed gto with full bolt ons and loud exhaust. ill run you with my n2o, longtubes and stock catback lol but your clutch wasnt slippin the first two runs and it was still dead even, but yeah lets go, bring your buddy out.
I dont have full bolt ons...and just because it wasn't slipping that bad the first 2 doesn't mean anything. You will understand what I was tellin you last wed after you race my friend lol
The clutch isn't grabbing like It could be, with that new clutch I'll be putting down more power for sure!
Old 06-27-2010, 08:42 PM
12 Second Club

we will be there
Old 06-28-2010, 12:12 PM
Launching!

we will be there
Jordan better come out this time and show em what a cam only GTO can do lol Im tired of holding everyone off with my bad clutch haha
Old 06-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i might just have to get the T/A out if its goin down on wendesday
Old 06-28-2010, 06:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Itsslow
i might just have to get the T/A out if its goin down on wendesday
Oh its going down if no rain lol
Old 08-12-2010, 04:27 AM
Teching In

So me and my friend who has the m3 up there were walking around and the m5 guy and his friends always talk smack so the other night I called them out and his mom did buy that car but,"he paid her back".and supposedly he got "it tuned in Cali and now it's making near 700hp" I called them liars and walked off.
Old 08-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by thebeast93
So me and my friend who has the m3 up there were walking around and the m5 guy and his friends always talk smack so the other night I called them out and his mom did buy that car but,"he paid her back".and supposedly he got "it tuned in Cali and now it's making near 700hp" I called them liars and walked off.
Lol its a stock m5 and he is in the army/marines or w/e and has $ but still had help but that damn m5 isn't making 700hp , a buddys evo beat him and he isnt making alot power
Old 08-16-2010, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BigMike214
Lol its a stock m5 and he is in the army/marines or w/e and has $ but still had help but that damn m5 isn't making 700hp , a buddys evo beat him and he isnt making alot power
If he is in the service he isnt balling i can tell you that.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
If he is in the service he isnt balling i can tell you that.
Well all i know is that he said he got it with the $ from when he was in service, do i beleive it, 50/50 but either way its a quick car.

ALSO PLEASE READ:

The wed night meet in arlington is going to **** and the manager of sonic has said that they dont want us meeting there no more and as well as the cops. We started another wed meet to SOON replace the arlington meet off I-20 & Wheatland Rd at the sonic by Sam's Club.

The manager has welcomed us there after our first small meet was last wed and they were surprised by the biss we gave them. They said we are MORE than welcome to come every wed and meet, she even gave us some discount coupons.

The parking is good there is parking all around sonic so not like we only have limited space. I'm sure the ricers (people drifting in the back/burning out leaving sonic) will keep going back to the arlington meet but thats why we feel the new wed night meet at the sonic off Wheatland can shut the arlington one down !

Myself & Nemo (from RelentlessX) & Santana (txh0tb0i) helped get the new meet going and last week was a good turnout, not like the arlington meets but enough people to socialize with.

Starts around the same time arlington meet does, 9:00-9:30pm until sonic closes.

Sonic off I-20 and Wheatland Rd. exit wheatland rd turn right (coming east) and sonic will be on the right OR (coming west) turn left when u exit go under the bridge and sonic will be on the right side as well.

2960 West Wheatland Road

-Good lighting
-Good parking
-Basic rules apply (no revving,burnouts,no racing in front or in the area)
-Atleast buy a drink/food to support the sonic so they might want us back

PASS THIS ALONG ON FB or to your friends, since the Wed Arlington meet is going down hill, we are trying it here and maybe this can replace the old meet.

Santana (txh0tb0i) can vouch for this meet as well as Marcus (red GTO "GTSLO" not sure what his sn is on here) and i'm sure Dirty30 can vouch once he goes , not many people made it out last week due to the fact we didn't want a *** LOAD of cars and get ran off.
Old 08-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Teching In

Yes i know i don't post out of Texas section but regardless of my post count and joined date, few people here can vouch for me and the meet. Just thought i'd throw that out there.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

this info is true we will be out there thx!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:12 PM
Launching!

A lot of people from the arlington meet go to the bone daddys in arlington after the sonic meet gets broken up.