LMR's Rear Mount Turbo Camaro Dyno Vid!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 05:29 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice numbers Steven and Josh! Steven they said you weren't in the shop on Friday because I was going to come by and grab some 109 and go grab some lunch. I was hoping maybe you could bring out that 1000rwhp Camaro to play from a 60 roll

Not trying to agree with Duy because usually it's him and I going at it, on the internet of course... but... I have yet to see a LMR car beat a Boost Logic/Tuning Concept car in the Mile, 1/4 Mile in a 6speed except that you are faster in an automatic car by .02 sec, Horsepower, road course, etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2Y8c327YA
Best MPH being 191mph in a TRUE 6speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDn70FtCpjs&feature=fvw
IRS Car (again .02 sec behind a car that was a LOT better setup for drag racing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goLxBwAYAjU
Old Standing Mile Record Holder

Maybe it's not just the builds that get it done, it's probably honestly the guy behind the keyboard that has been tuning since Steven and I were 7 and 8 LOL!!!

I hope to see you all try to take the Mile record, but honestly you are competing against someone who has a bigger pocket book then everyone of your customers combined... and you know what they always say... The guy with the biggest pocket book wins! That's why I'm slow
Old 05-29-2010, 06:04 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

But, how can they do N/A? We have gone 8s so far on motor We still have something to beat pour chests about, LOL.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:11 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Nice numbers Steven and Josh! Steven they said you weren't in the shop on Friday because I was going to come by and grab some 109 and go grab some lunch. I was hoping maybe you could bring out that 1000rwhp Camaro to play from a 60 roll

Not trying to agree with Duy because usually it's him and I going at it, on the internet of course... but... I have yet to see a LMR car beat a Boost Logic/Tuning Concept car in the Mile, 1/4 Mile in a 6speed except that you are faster in an automatic car by .02 sec, Horsepower, road course, etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US2Y8c327YA
Best MPH being 191mph in a TRUE 6speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDn70FtCpjs&feature=fvw
IRS Car (again .02 sec behind a car that was a LOT better setup for drag racing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goLxBwAYAjU
Old Standing Mile Record Holder

Maybe it's not just the builds that get it done, it's probably honestly the guy behind the keyboard that has been tuning since Steven and I were 7 and 8 LOL!!!

I hope to see you all try to take the Mile record, but honestly you are competing against someone who has a bigger pocket book then everyone of your customers combined... and you know what they always say... The guy with the biggest pocket book wins! That's why I'm slow

Thats just it Powell, how many mile events have boost logic been to? There 09 record was 243mph. Our FIRST time EVER at the mile we were going 248mph(at the 3/4 mile marker) when the alternator took a **** causing the battery volts to drop causing the car to go VERY lean. I am not one to say coulda woulda shoulda so we never posted anything about that and still dont need anyone to believe it because you will see what it does at the full mile marker in October!

Also, you say thay are only .02 behind us at the 1/4 mile drag strip, but we run on true 10in tires(or drag radials) and they run on W's. ****, our car would run LOW 7s on W tires and maybe even into the 6's. We have lined up against boost logic and titan atleast 6-7 times or more and have 0 Losses! Think that speaks for itself.

As for a 6speed 1/4 mile time, we have not even attempted yet. But trust me, if you want us to, we will.

So the way I look at it. LATE MODEL RACECRAFT HAS NEVER been outrun by any of your nuthuggers over at Boost Logic, and being our second time EVER to hit the mile this year, it would look pretty bad on BL if we not only out run them in one car but TWO!

Keep the **** talking going!

Freebirds on Tuesday?
Old 05-29-2010, 11:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

dayummmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 05-29-2010, 11:09 PM
8 Second Club

Freebirds Tuesday it is. Bring some cars out so we can have some fun after we eat!!!!! Tell Josh not to go MIA because I think I owe him a burrito after pulling Herbie off of the curb....

Too tired to talk any more smack today. I'm sure tomorrow evening after a few beers and hours by the pool I'll have some more smack to talk
Old 05-29-2010, 11:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Orr89rocz
Did you wrap the entire exhaust all the way back? Hows the ground clearance with the charge pipe to the front of the car? Hard to tell but looks like the pipe sits very low. Nice numbers tho.

PS, i sent a PM to you Worm Boy, just checking to see if you recieved it?
Any comments?
Old 05-30-2010, 02:46 AM
11 Second Club

Oh snap! I work down the street from freebirds. Im going to take pictures!

Old 05-30-2010, 10:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Thats just it Powell, how many mile events have boost logic been to? There 09 record was 243mph. Our FIRST time EVER at the mile we were going 248mph(at the 3/4 mile marker) when the alternator took a **** causing the battery volts to drop causing the car to go VERY lean. I am not one to say coulda woulda shoulda so we never posted anything about that and still dont need anyone to believe it because you will see what it does at the full mile marker in October!

Also, you say thay are only .02 behind us at the 1/4 mile drag strip, but we run on true 10in tires(or drag radials) and they run on W's. ****, our car would run LOW 7s on W tires and maybe even into the 6's. We have lined up against boost logic and titan atleast 6-7 times or more and have 0 Losses! Think that speaks for itself.

As for a 6speed 1/4 mile time, we have not even attempted yet. But trust me, if you want us to, we will.

So the way I look at it. LATE MODEL RACECRAFT HAS NEVER been outrun by any of your nuthuggers over at Boost Logic, and being our second time EVER to hit the mile this year, it would look pretty bad on BL if we not only out run them in one car but TWO!

Keep the **** talking going!

Freebirds on Tuesday?
******* face.....

B
Old 05-31-2010, 11:27 AM
TECH Regular

I don't
even know why ya comparing shops??

Boostlogic does business worldwide. Work on supras, vipers, lambos, gtrs, porsches, etc.. Their tuner is flown out every other weekends to various countries to tune customers cars.. They have the 6 speed record, just ran 7.59, had the mile record a few times.

All I seen from LMR lately has been a bunch of dyno queens..
Old 05-31-2010, 11:31 AM
TECH Regular

And btw. I'm in Austin partying with right now. So u can call me a nuthugger all u want. Lol.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:30 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by sc300
I don't
even know why ya comparing shops??

Boostlogic does business worldwide. Work on supras, vipers, lambos, gtrs, porsches, etc.. Their tuner is flown out every other weekends to various countries to tune customers cars.. They have the 6 speed record, just ran 7.59, had the mile record a few times.

All I seen from LMR lately has been a bunch of dyno queens..

REALLY DUY?? Is this turning into a pissing match on which shop is cooler. How lame, sorry to dissapoint you but we have built cars and shipped them to Hawaii, Mexico, Spain, Qatar, Bahrain, Abu Dabai etc etc.. We actually have two techs getting ready to fly out of the country in two weeks to build another 2010 camaro so as far as us not being worldwide, your a jackass. Get off your phone and have the boost logic guys build you something to line up against ANY of our many customer cars. Thank you come again.
Old 05-31-2010, 12:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

this is getting retarded.
Old 05-31-2010, 01:38 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Hahhahahaaa, ****** TROLL.
Old 05-31-2010, 02:44 PM
8 Second Club

Something to think of Boost Logic is the builder like Duy and I said, but the brains behind the operation is Tuning Concepts who over the years has racked up more records at points in time than anyone on this forum. He was setting records before anyone at LMR/G-Force/etc.. was working on cars.

My last comment about the money wins whos going to be the fastest isn't about Boost Logic... It's about the new record holders and that would be Underground Racing and I DOUBT that you will touch anything they have built, no offense. They HAVE made ~1800rwhp in a STREET car with A/C, Powersteering, etc.. Here is the funny thing, the owner of it lives in Austin also.... You all just have done it on paper, same with every LS1 person. Hell they went 250mph with an E-Gear Lambo that makes a little less than 1600rwhp. Like I said before when it comes to the mile, you are competing against people with budgets that rival your whole customer base combined... This is the same reason why I just do what I can in the Porsche world because I don't have the big dollars to build a 3.8ltr with a lot larger turbos and make 1300+rwhp.

Always remember this, the person with the most money will almost always win the race, lawsuit, etc...

Anyway I'll see you all Tuesday at Freebirds at 1pm. Hope to see the 1000rwhp 2010 Camaro out there... Also can you bring me 10 gallons of MS109 or I'll just come to the shop after (if I have time) to top the tank off. Pump gas is just boring... I'll be the first Boost Logic car to step up to the plate and play the underdog, but I'm going to try to bring a few tricks up my sleeve!

Last edited by Mr Powell; 05-31-2010 at 02:49 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Flame suit go
Old 05-31-2010, 05:28 PM
8 Second Club

The only one who truly gets upset over this stuff is Josh and after knowing him almost 9 years he still takes what I say personally sometimes even though I say most of this stuff to have fun and drum up some more **** talking. I do owe the man some food after he saved Herbie from the curb of doom.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

The only one who truly gets upset over this stuff is Josh and after knowing him almost 9 years he still takes what I say personally sometimes even though I say most of this stuff to have fun and drum up some more **** talking. I do owe the man some food after he saved Herbie from the curb of doom.
lol, Powell wtf did you do to your poor car, If you beat Herbie im calling the cops cuz thats domestic abuse
Old 05-31-2010, 06:19 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
REALLY DUY?? Is this turning into a pissing match on which shop is cooler. How lame, sorry to dissapoint you but we have built cars and shipped them to Hawaii, Mexico, Spain, Qatar, Bahrain, Abu Dabai etc etc.. We actually have two techs getting ready to fly out of the country in two weeks to build another 2010 camaro so as far as us not being worldwide, your a jackass. Get off your phone and have the boost logic guys build you something to line up against ANY of our many customer cars. Thank you come again.

Like I said..when was the last time I seen one of your customers run 8.1.Boostlogic has proven they can build me a fast car..The last time I seen u guys run fast was with a car that my friend brought over there and spent all his money and then ya took over....but at was a few years ago...
Also like I said I have a car ready for any of your customers on the freeway..or the mile..

Lately all I seen are 1000hp cars thru an Auto Running mid 9s at around 145 mph.....i ran 9.8 with my car at 145 mph with only 735hp driven to track And back..I also did a 6.1 at 118 mph in the 1/8 mile..

Come on Josh. I know you can build some bad *** ****...let's see some 8 second streetcars already...
Old 05-31-2010, 08:07 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by CarsandWomen
lol, Powell wtf did you do to your poor car, If you beat Herbie im calling the cops cuz thats domestic abuse
LMR has a curb that I some how missed while backing up... After telling them and everyone laughing for a few seconds Josh brought out a jack and got her off the curb of doom. Luckly no turbo kit parts were hurt lol!!
Old 05-31-2010, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

LMR has a curb that I some how missed while backing up... After telling them and everyone laughing for a few seconds Josh brought out a jack and got her off the curb of doom. Luckly no turbo kit parts were hurt lol!!

Quick Reply: LMR's Rear Mount Turbo Camaro Dyno Vid!!