Coffee & Cars 6/5/2010

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 08:08 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All the *** hats burning out and racing down the feeder road need to get ticketed, it'll help keep the trash out of Uptown. Do that **** somewhere else.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:01 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by uscgreel
If you watch the videos you can see people standing there watching, do you know what they are watching for Strini SS? Well the answer to that riddle is...for people to do exactly what was displayed in that video. People don't gather there to watch a 2000 Camaro take off slow.
There's a time a place for everything Jr. and the feder of Uptown park isn't a place for *** clowns to show what your car can or can't do.... There are to many video on the net that show dumb *** people wrecking into each others in front of car meets or losing control and taking out people on the side of the Rd watching....

Now if you want to see what this 2000 Camaro does after it drives off slow from a car meet grab the next lane on the freeway....

B
Old 06-06-2010, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Strini SS
There's a time a place for everything Jr. and the feder of Uptown park isn't a place for *** clowns to show what your car can or can't do.... There are to many video on the net that show dumb *** people wrecking into each others in front of car meets or losing control and taking out people on the side of the Rd watching....

Now if you want to see what this 2000 Camaro does after it drives off slow from a car meet grab the next lane on the freeway....

B
amen to that
Old 06-06-2010, 11:35 AM

I would like to see what the 2000 Camaro will do. I might just take you up on that offer B.

B
Old 06-06-2010, 11:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BADZ
I would like to see what the 2000 Camaro will do. I might just take you up on that offer B.
Sure, thing Jeff let me just pull one maybe two of your plug wires....

B
Old 06-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Teching In

B
God I so wanted to let this go! But you had to say this......

So it's ok for us to go race on the freeway?? Is there not innocent people on the freeway? You're a Hypocrite! (Definition: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings)

Oh and thanks for deleting my posts, I have 0 posts everyone.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:07 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

So it's ok for us to go race on the freeway?? Is there not innocent people on the freeway? You're a Hypocrite! (Definition: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings)

You have no clue. This kind of jackass stunt ruins events, and could cause serious accident if something went wrong. The freeway runs would be on a deserted stretch where nobody but yourselves could get hurt.

People would bitch how ricers ruin hangouts for this same reason, welcome the domestic ricers.

And nobody deleted your posts, you have not posted in any tech sections. Only the tech sections is where post counts (again clueless).

~ Craig
Old 06-06-2010, 04:39 PM
10 Second Club

LMAO! Street racing at midnight or later on a highway where there are no other cars around is alot different then burning out of uptown park at 10 in the morning to impress some little kids that are standing around.