Mayweather wants to retire? LMAO..

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 11:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2 SLOW
it's funny that Pacman has all these bandwagon fans...but Vegas thinks Floyd is gonna win...

Larry merchant "i don't know why mayweather is demanding this silly blood testing crap. he's favored 4-1 to win anyway. what is his damage?" "scared maybe?"

mayweather has the skills to beat pacquiao.
why he is not using it is the question.
is he scared?
is he gay?
are all of the above and many more true?
Old 06-07-2010, 11:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sergio14
after watching the Shane/ Floyd fight I truely don't believe manny can beat him. and I used to swear that pac would really put a hurtin to floyds ego. clottey proved that even though you can't keep manny from punching, you can certainly keep him from hitting you and Floyds defense is secnd to none. he's also not gonna sit there and be mannys punching bag. I honestly see him simply out "boxing" manny and walking away with a decision. just my honest opinion.
You mean the fight that had mosely gassed out by the 4th round and floyd couldnt even put him away..LOL.. another fight for floyd going 12 rounds..LOL.. as good as he is and he couldnt even finish off a guy that was exhausted... so he used his speed/youth to outbox him which made floyd look better than the fight really was.

if floyd was hurt like he was off the one and only punch mosely had the whole fight, everybody knows manny would have finished him. floyd was hanging on for dear life.. manny gets hit alot, but do you ever see manny hurt as bad as floyd was against the one and only punch mosely had? hell, he let cotto pound him to see how hard he hits..

floyd is the best defensive counter puncher, but you will need more than 1-2 punch counters to beat manny, especially manny brings it every fight. we all know floyd doesnt have knockout power, so im not worried about him knocking out manny. manny will basically push floyd to fight.. and we all know manny has knockout power, and has a great chin.. floyds defense had him losing 4-5 rounds to judah who is a southpaw..unfortunately judah cant go passed 6 rounds and is nothing like manny..lol.. judah was the last time floyd fight anybody fast.. and judah knocked him down in the 2nd or 3rd i believe.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

everybody knows floyd is only asking for drug test to clean the sport of boxing to deflect his uncles shooting incident..lol..so that way when he has to testify in court he has some credability..LMAO..

because manny has never tested positive for anything, and nobody has even came forward saying 'yes, i seen manny using PED' or "ive given manny PED"
Old 06-07-2010, 11:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
because manny has never tested positive for anything, and nobody has even came forward saying 'yes, i seen manny using PED' or "ive given manny PED"
Lance Armstong has never "tested positive" for anything but he is juicing just like all the other top riders.

Manny would agree to random testing if he had nothing to hide.

And referencing the Mosley fight...Pacman refused to fight Mosely and fought Hatton instead, Roach said they did it because the Hatton fight brought in more money and Hatton wasn't as good. Pacman is more of a dodger than Floyd.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=2 SLOW;13435027]Lance Armstong has never "tested positive" for anything but he is juicing just like all the other top riders.

Manny would agree to random testing if he had nothing to hide.

Now that Pacman agreed to the 14 days blood test window, Mayweather retires?

floyd is selfish and only looks after himself. he doesn't care about those who idolilze him.
floyd fans have been defending him for what? nothing!
floyd is a deceitful, cowardly bastard who doesn't care for his fans.
floyds family is a bunch of misfits and drug users.
and still his fans defend him!
now he wants to run away from a fight everybody wants to see! to happen!
a coward is a coward is a coward!
and still his fans defend him!
Old 06-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Teching In

I am a HUGE manny fan and hate Floyd with a passion, and like I said up until the mosley fight I thought pac would destroy him. hell, if the fight were to happen I'd be pulling for manny and praying to see him punish Floyd before KOing him. but I just don't see it happening anymore. Floyd is too smart to fall into mannys gameplan. hate him or love him you can deny his skill. and although fighting bigger oppents hasn't seemed to be a problem for paq yet, it won't always be the case and none of those oppents have had the skill mayweather has. I know Floyd doesn't have ko power but he doesn't need it. he's proved that he has no problem going the distance and winning a decision. he's done it time and time again. I'm no Floyd fan, but I am a boxing fan and that's just how I see it. I would love to see Floyd taking a nap on the canvas though with manny standing over him making him his bitch.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:07 PM
Teching In

also for the record. I do think that mayweather is asking for a bullshit drug test to avoid the whole thing all together. I don't think manny declined to hide something but rather to say "we're tired of giving into the BS."
Old 06-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Teching In

even his announcers from the mosely fight called him the "artful dodger"..
Originally Posted by ws6toto
Larry merchant "i don't know why mayweather is demanding this silly blood testing crap. he's favored 4-1 to win anyway. what is his damage?" "scared maybe?"
The fact that ya’ll are quoting Larry Merchant leads me to believe that ya’ll know absolutely nothing about boxing, cause if you did you wouldn’t be quoting Larry Merchant!

but do you ever see manny hurt as bad as floyd was against the one and only punch mosely had?
Did you sleep through the Marquez / Pacquiao fights?
(No need to respond it was a rhetorical question)
Old 06-07-2010, 12:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sergio14
I am a HUGE manny fan and hate Floyd with a passion, and like I said up until the mosley fight I thought pac would destroy him. hell, if the fight were to happen I'd be pulling for manny and praying to see him punish Floyd before KOing him. but I just don't see it happening anymore. Floyd is too smart to fall into mannys gameplan. hate him or love him you can deny his skill. and although fighting bigger oppents hasn't seemed to be a problem for paq yet, it won't always be the case and none of those oppents have had the skill mayweather has. I know Floyd doesn't have ko power but he doesn't need it. he's proved that he has no problem going the distance and winning a decision. he's done it time and time again. I'm no Floyd fan, but I am a boxing fan and that's just how I see it. I would love to see Floyd taking a nap on the canvas though with manny standing over him making him his bitch.

Pacman doesn't fight "bigger" opponents. Pacman outweighs his competitors on fight night.

Floyd on the other hand has stepped into the ring with people outweighing him by 10-15lbs
Old 06-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GPG 02
The fact that ya’ll are quoting Larry Merchant leads me to believe that ya’ll know absolutely nothing about boxing, cause if you did you wouldn’t be quoting Larry Merchant!

Gayweather is the favorite is he fights pacman
but why is he so scared.
he really is a fruitcake.
he retires just so he can avoid fighting pacman now.
he will "unretire" two years from now when pacman retires.
all those accusations of pacman on roids is just a smokescreen for him to avoid pacman.
his so called "drug crusade" is one big lie just so he can avoid fighting pacman.
he is gay.

the nutthuggers just don't have the brain to comprehend. You could put a solid evidence in front of them and they still will argue with you.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ws6toto
Gayweather is the favorite is he fights pacman
but why is he so scared.
he really is a fruitcake.
he retires just so he can avoid fighting pacman now.
he will "unretire" two years from now when pacman retires.
all those accusations of pacman on roids is just a smokescreen for him to avoid pacman.
his so called "drug crusade" is one big lie just so he can avoid fighting pacman.
he is gay.

the nutthuggers just don't have the brain to comprehend. You could put a solid evidence in front of them and they still will argue with you.

You are hilarious. You've been following boxing for two years right?

Ya that sounds right.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Pacman doesn't fight "bigger" opponents. Pacman outweighs his competitors on fight night.

Floyd on the other hand has stepped into the ring with people outweighing him by 10-15lbs
yeah like Juan manuel marquez huh? LOL..that is why floyd has the reputation of fighting the smaller guys.. which is why he is very smart which is why he is still undefeated..
Old 06-07-2010, 01:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

it's funny that Pacman has all these bandwagon fans...but Vegas thinks Floyd is gonna win...
Bandwagon fans huh.. dont be upset because you were cheering for manny when floyd stepped away..

maybe manny has alot of fans because he is the only boxer keeping boxing exciting and alive compared to UFC!! maybe its because Manny does come to fight and gives everybody there $60 worth to watch a fight unlike the mayweather vs mosely fight..

maybe its because manny is the only athlete or the only thing to happen from my country the philippines.

maybe its because manny no matter when he steps in the ring is always the smaller fighter knocking out the bigger opponents. hell, even when all he had was 1 hand years ago, he was still knocking people out. look at him know, he is the best P4P..which is why he was just awarded fighter of the decade.

and floyd is all about getting paid..doesnt give a rats *** if he rips off everybody like he did with the moseley fight.

the difference between the 2 is one actually cares about being a boxer/champion and the other just cares about getting paid. thats why you see the difference in the two. look where manny was years ago when he could only box with 1 hand..now look at the difference.. floyd looks slower now and hits like a featherweight..manny on the other hand looks faster now than he did years ago and knocks everybody down or out. so you cant say manny cant box.. people thought oscar was gonna outbox manny..LMAO.

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 06-07-2010 at 02:04 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GPG 02

Those were wars man.. if the floyd fight doesnt happen, they might do a JMM vs. Manny 3. The thing is manny even since that fight has gotten better and better since that fight.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

People dont seem to realize is that manny doesnt need to fight floyd. manny has got the love/respect from his people and his country. he can retire and serve as a congressman in our country in the philippines right now if he wanted to. he has won championships, been P4P..and won numerous awards. his people love him.

floyd on the other hand is always gonna have a rep of dodging people, or staying undefeated because he didnt fight anybody.. definitely a rep i wouldnt want if i was a pro boxer. but since hes all about getting paid it doesnt matter to him.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah like Juan manuel marquez huh? LOL..that is why floyd has the reputation of fighting the smaller guys.. which is why he is very smart which is why he is still undefeated..
You named one fighter of all of Floyd's fights where Floyd weighed more on fight day.

Pacman almost always weighs more. Do some research, Floyd is always outweighed.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bandwagon fans huh.. dont be upset because you were cheering for manny when floyd stepped away..

maybe manny has alot of fans because he is the only boxer keeping boxing exciting and alive compared to UFC!! maybe its because Manny does come to fight and gives everybody there $60 worth to watch a fight unlike the mayweather vs mosely fight..

maybe its because manny is the only athlete or the only thing to happen from my country the philippines.

maybe its because manny no matter when he steps in the ring is always the smaller fighter. hell, even when all he had was 1 hand years ago, he was still knocking people out. look at him know, he is the best P4P..which is why he was just awarded fighter of the decade.

and floyd is all about getting paid..doesnt give a rats *** if he rips off everybody like he did with the moseley fight.

the difference between the 2 is one actually cares about being a boxer/champion and the other just cares about getting paid. thats why you see the difference in the two. look where manny was years ago when he could only box with 1 hand..now look at the difference.. floyd looks slower now and hits like a featherweight..manny on the other hand looks faster now than he did years ago and knocks everybody down or out. so you cant say manny cant box.. people thought oscar was gonna outbox manny..LMAO.
Go watch the video on the first page. You clearly know nothing about the sport of boxing. Go back to watching MMA.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Those were wars man.. if the floyd fight doesnt happen, they might do a JMM vs. Manny 3. The thing is manny even since that fight has gotten better and better since that fight.
wars that Pacman lost...
Old 06-07-2010, 02:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

People dont seem to realize is that manny doesnt need to fight floyd. manny has got the love/respect from his people and his country. he can retire and serve as a congressman in our country in the philippines right now if he wanted to. he has won championships, been P4P..and won numerous awards. his people love him.

floyd on the other hand is always gonna have a rep of dodging people, or staying undefeated because he didnt fight anybody.. definitely a rep i wouldnt want if i was a pro boxer. but since hes all about getting paid it doesnt matter to him.

More boxing organizations recognize Floyd as the current P4P king than Pacman.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Teching In

floyd looks slower now and hits like a featherweight..
You seem to have lost sight of something, and that something is that Pacquiao needs Mayweather more than Mayweather needs Pacquiao. Both fighters are undoubtedly very popular, but between the two fighters whether it’s because they love Floyd or hate him, more people watch him. You don’t have to take my word for it, look up the PPV buys and you’ll see that Floyd is consistently the more watched fighter. According to those numbers he can’t be that boreing.

Of course he’s about getting paid, he’s a PRIZE fighter! If all they handed out were belts and there was no monetary gain to be had, do you really think Manny would still be fighting?

Floyd looks slower...