Sealy.....Saturday?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 12:07 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will say this though. You are in the scene as a business so you are here to make money. I can't hate you for that. I am in it to have fun. I make my money doing something completely different. Our businesses are nothing a like each other though although I wish they were the same sometimes... "Well so and so has 1 Petabyte of storage... We want 2 Petabytes so we are better"... If it were like that well things would be a lot more exotic!
Old 06-14-2010, 01:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Worm Boy
Powell, you and your little buds are the PERFECT example of INTERNET WARRIORS.

You see the difference is, when we post up about a car, we actually SHOW up at the race and TAKE home the MONEY time and time again. We never talk out of our *** about what could be done or should be done and NEVER show up to race. That is not us. WE ARE RACERS! win or lose

Now, you and your interenet buddies can type on a computer with the best of them, and talk about how fast this car is and should be, but when its time to let your nuts hang and show up at a race to line up next to someone, yall are no where to be found but at home behind your computer typing. TYPICAL

must be talking about me too..LOL

im taking a break from drag racing..but i still have streetcars that will spank pretty much anything one the road..

and i dont really have much to prove..as an individual..i had a car that ran 8.1@171 mph..could have been easily quicker than that if we sprayed it down the track..

most shops around houston cant even build a car that quick....and definitely not other IMPORT can say that around here..

i will be back at the track soon...there's money to be made right now so im more focused on that..until then, i will entertain myself by talking smack here..lol

but whenever u guys want to have a little fun on the highway..LMK

and congrats..i know u guys always win!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 01:59 PM
TECH Pimp

If someone else were footing the bill I'd be at the track every other day winning too. Till that happens I'll remain a "keyboard warrior" as well.

I guess the point should be that you know you build some bad *** cars, so why worry if someone else builds a few as well? It sure as hell wont be hurting you to know there is some room to grow with your customers setup having seen what another 2010's have done.

Most importantly you are right about one thing.. I'd like to congratulate both you and Brooks for having the winning setup last sat. With any luck I'll put the Cobra together someday and we can run our cars again for style points. You do still have your vette right?