Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 06:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
10 bolt ? Thought you had a rearend
I do.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy **** people fighting and its not me lmao
Old 01-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Teching In

Not to interrupt the throw down, but the g8 club's going to midnight madness on Saturday. Hopefully we'll see some of you guys there. Maybe safer than hashing out that beef on the street errr Mexico.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be there
Old 01-25-2012, 07:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
bobby dizzle hows the car running man???
sup bro...car is running good leak has been fixed i might go to this weeks meet.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:28 PM
TECH Resident

Stryker and I wanna grab a beer and wings tomorrow at Buff's. Anyone down? 281/1604. Bobby?
Old 01-25-2012, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

**** just got real between chon and lala
Old 01-25-2012, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by chon79
Stryker and I wanna grab a beer and wings tomorrow at Buff's. Anyone down? 281/1604. Bobby?
buff's? i might be down even though i don't drink
Old 01-25-2012, 07:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dave_the_SS
holy **** people fighting and its not me lmao
That was scary! Lol they bro'ed down like on that south park episode hey is lala that kid that shows up wearing muscle shirts?
Old 01-25-2012, 07:59 PM
On The Tree

He looks like he's 10 and ha an issue of scratching his *********.....
Old 01-25-2012, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

Shawn
The heads, cam and PCM are yours??? Why does lala have them? I thought he bought the car from u with that stuff on it
Old 01-25-2012, 08:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea their mine he owed me. He bought the car and took motor out so I traded him **** for everything I had on my ss. I owe him my system out of my car tho.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm going to his house to pick up block this week
Old 01-25-2012, 08:37 PM
TECH Resident

Here is the list of people coming out so far tomorrow:

Stryker
Chon
Diablo
Jizz
BobbyD
Old 01-25-2012, 08:38 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DCC Justin
Not to interrupt the throw down, but the g8 club's going to midnight madness on Saturday. Hopefully we'll see some of you guys there. Maybe safer than hashing out that beef on the street errr Mexico.
I wanted to make it out to the track with the G8 peeps this weekend but I'll be out of town
Old 01-25-2012, 08:54 PM
Teching In

Smile

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
LATERSSSS CHON...u got called out rowdy lol

lala when did u grow a pair of nuts man lol
Lol nah i get tired sometimes of hearing the same dumb **** all the time ...
Only reason why i even hit the breaks was cuz the ss was coming up fast on nick and hit slammed the breaks

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
BTW lala change that sign of yours cause you don't have a ss with those mods. That ecu heads and cam are mine
Lol i knw its soon to be auto and wit my bro heads and idk what else yet .... Waitin on stuff

Haha funny that you say Modern Muscle is "cute", yet you ask everyone to join and ask for a sticker. And you swing off Hector's and Jizzus's nuts all day at their house (no offense to them). And none of us are 30 lol, at least most of us aren't at that age. Which speaking of, WTF does an age have to do with any of this.

And I can't change an alternator? Well bro, I've done all the bolt ons on my car and you know what? I have never fucked up my own car. So don't touch a ******* car if you don't know what you're doing. Let alone charge someone 500$ to do headers and have them blow their motor down the street leaving. So thats Fine that you can **** up header install when I supposedly can't change an alternator? ******* dumbass, listen to yourself before you try to talk **** on a forum.

I haven't run at the track yet, no lies. I'm slowly getting the car ready as money and time persists. I am not about go to to the track on a stock clutch, 10 bolt, and street tires and have to tow the car back home, because we all know one of those things will go out first. Clutch and Fab9 are done. Funds are waiting on some ET streets or Hoosiers. But I have more important things right now like medical and bills.

But on the street, I'll run my tires. From a DIG again you ******* bitch. One request - there must be a median or barrier between us because I am not about to get killed trying to race you and you losing control and getting into my lane, just like you could have killed Nick.

FYI - if you claim my car is a "top end" car or whatever the **** that means, check my cam specs again. For a 6 speed car, I wouldn't consider it only a "top end." Go jerk off to your little 228r cam lol.
Lol chon did you really get tht asshurt wit just a few lines of my post?? Damn dude wouldnt of guess that made you think,

-hey jesus n hector are cool guys wtf u talking about i would go to help out hector n **** when his back was bad, didnt even asked **** from them back,
-the thing wit the car, tht car was spilling fluids up the *** already, plus i told him as soon as u get my **** from shaun i was ganna give it to him,
-i aint talking, i hardly get on this, and you started sayong 720s wtf not me who started it, dnt speak out of your *** if you aint ganna take it
- well see 10bolt is the same **** i got and like u said i aint ganna ho out there to come out in a towtruck, n funds i understand t ht too not a prob im still getting my **** back in the road after all the **** they did to it so dont sweat it bro lol
-ill be glad to race you even wit a bad **** on it now ill be happy to ...
-specs are hmm ok but little 228??? It aint just about the size of a cam, but the combo and powerband, but ill let the cars do the talking if you up for it???

Which hmm idk .... If you are..
Old 01-25-2012, 09:16 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by fbody junkie

Lol chon did you really get tht asshurt wit just a few lines of my post?? Damn dude wouldnt of guess that made you think,

-hey jesus n hector are cool guys wtf u talking about i would go to help out hector n **** when his back was bad, didnt even asked **** from them back,
-the thing wit the car, tht car was spilling fluids up the *** already, plus i told him as soon as u get my **** from shaun i was ganna give it to him,
-i aint talking, i hardly get on this, and you started sayong 720s wtf not me who started it, dnt speak out of your *** if you aint ganna take it
- well see 10bolt is the same **** i got and like u said i aint ganna ho out there to come out in a towtruck, n funds i understand t ht too not a prob im still getting my **** back in the road after all the **** they did to it so dont sweat it bro lol
-ill be glad to race you even wit a bad **** on it now ill be happy to ...
-specs are hmm ok but little 228??? It aint just about the size of a cam, but the combo and powerband, but ill let the cars do the talking if you up for it???

Which hmm idk .... If you are..
Asshurt? lol not even. You are the one that got upset over a little comment about a 720 lol.

And half of your post didn't even make sense. You obviously didn't see how I stated that it was no offense to Hector and Jizz. Even though you like to go to his house and use his tools when he isn't even home.

And I never said it was all about the size of cam you fucktard. Again I only was making a small joke about your cam Although the guys have all told me since you ran your 12.5, you think you are king of the streets or something now.

Sure I'd be glad to run you! Just no excuses afterward saying about how "bad **** is on it."

Just don't ever go thinking you can run your mouth and think I won't respond. Cool bro?

I am sure you are tired of all the **** that everyone says about you on the forum, but you only did it to yourself with the dumb mistakes you have made. And never listen to our advice.

Last edited by chon79; 01-25-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DCC Justin
In
Originally Posted by svg210
That was scary! Lol they bro'ed down like on that south park episode hey is lala that kid that shows up wearing muscle shirts?
Yes, lol
He looks like he's 10 and ha an issue of scratching his *********.....
Lol yea its gone i stoped shacking hands wit eric
Shawn
The heads, cam and PCM are yours??? Why does lala have them? I thought he bought the car from u with that stuff on it
Like he said tradding im upgrading
Old 01-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Teching In

Asshurt? lol not even. You are the one that got upset over a little comment about a 720 lol.

And half of your post didn't even make sense. You obviously didn't see how I stated that it was no offense to Hector and Jizz. Even though you like to go to his house and use his tools when he isn't even home.

And I never said it was all about the size of cam you fucktard. Again I only was making a small joke about your cam Although the guys have all told me since you ran your 12.5, you think you are king of the streets or something now.

Sure I'd be glad to run you! Just no excuses afterward saying about how "bad **** is on it."

Just don't ever go thinking you can run your mouth and think I won't respond. Cool bro?

I am sure you are tired of all the **** that everyone says about you on the forum, but you only did it to yourself with the dumb mistakes you have made. And never listen to our advice.
Ok cool then thats fine .. Im not running my mouth, just rather settle a lilttle dispute, and lets say a month ....???? While u get ur thing done, and while i put on some new bushings,
Sounds fair enough, theur settled, 228r t-rex

and clearing something out i never wnt to you for advice, so dnt say everyone else..... coo ? Alright cool lol
Old 01-25-2012, 09:40 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by fbody junkie
Ok cool then thats fine .. Im not running my mouth, just rather settle a lilttle dispute, and lets say a month ....???? While u get ur thing done, and while i put on some new bushings,
Sounds fair enough, theur settled, 228r t-rex

and clearing something out i never wnt to you for advice, so dnt say everyone else..... coo ? Alright cool lol
Lol Lala I am looking at your texts right now over the year and have random questions from you about what part goes where, which part to order, which heads are best, etc.

And who said I had a t-rex? Everyone has been saying that. I have a torquer 3 foo!

Quick Reply: Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??