Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 10:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JMBLOWNWS6
I mean in all honesty. He choose who he wanted to. But you constantly play this little game. In the end as long as he is happy who really gives a **** who he takes it to? Its not like we are going to hate them for taking it to Pat G. When they came by for parts we where more than willing to help them. Zach wrecked his car the other night we helped him too. Its not about this little pissing match you try and make it out to be.
Maybe bad experience ?? When I had my cars at lethal they made sure I was happy with it. Hell I would call them for ls1parts before I looked anywhere else they always had something there . My old ta was tuned at lethal and it put down strong numbers also. Patrick g is a ls1 guru and knows how to tune but nothing wrong with either shop
Old 06-11-2012, 10:50 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Maybe bad experience ?? When I had my cars at lethal they made sure I was happy with it. Hell I would call them for ls1parts before I looked anywhere else they always had something there . My old ta was tuned at lethal and it put down strong numbers also. Patrick g is a ls1 guru and knows how to tune but nothing wrong with either shop
I can deal with that. Just gets old. I mean yea we are not perfect and neither is Pat G. I have a guy who wasn't happy with his tune at all. But I don't go on here posting about it all the time. Maybe there was something wrong when Pat G tuned it or maybe he just couldn't get it to the guys liking. There are so many variables in this mod game its not even funny. If he wasn't happy it is understandable , But I have have persons not happy in the past go elsewhere and end up back with us and were satisfied. I quit this bashing online deal. But I come on here to see everyone times because I saw alot of persons I use to run with when I had my TA and that is the first post I read go figure. SAR had a good amount of cars out. Here is some of our subpar tuning practices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=XHRMgwwdZJ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jQDKL7vYKAM

Last edited by JMBLOWNWS6; 06-11-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:29 PM
On The Tree

I mean in all honesty. He choose who he wanted to. But you constantly play this little game. In the end as long as he is happy who really gives a **** who he takes it to? Its not like we are going to hate them for taking it to Pat G. When they came by for parts we where more than willing to help them. Zach wrecked his car the other night we helped him too. Its not about this little pissing match you try and make it out to be.

its true jm and danny helped me with some parts i needed to finish the car which i thank yall for the help cuz **** it prolly still be sitting there collecting dust lol........im just glad its up and running now, i wna take it to the track and see what it can do............lala will be my first prey lol
Old 06-11-2012, 11:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Dave_the_SS
Hey anyone of you guys looking for a nitrous kit? Or know anyone.... Let me know.... I'm starting a new build .

Already got parts for a better buil just gonna start getting rid of anything that I don't need anything I don't need.

why...whats wrong with ur build not satisfied or what?.........i say take ur car to a different tuner cuz theres no way a ms3 cam car with bolt ons push such low numbers...when u told me that, theres has to be something wrong
Old 06-11-2012, 11:49 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
why...whats wrong with ur build not satisfied or what?.........i say take ur car to a different tuner cuz theres no way a ms3 cam car with bolt ons push such low numbers...when u told me that, theres has to be something wrong
Lol. The numbers are low cause ******* dyno is the stingiest dyno when it comes to numbers. I made 365-370 with cam only on motor with a crappy ls1 intake. Lol I just tell people the low 308 number cause it's funny to see them trip out.
So u do the math with my nitrous. I'm making almost 5 at the wheels with a 3.23 gear lol.

But I'm selling the kit cause the nitrous was just a temperey thing. More and more I thought about it and looked into it going FI Is the way to go. Plus I miss hearing a turbo spool and the way it feels when u hit full boost.
Don't get me wrong spray is fun but ehhh I want more. I already have another block and a few other parts for the new build.

Cars gonna be in the garage all winter and hopefully be out next summer with a snail under the hood. The blue meany has seen the last of being a true street car. Looking for a Th350 to swap in also. Hell where I love the city speed limit is 30 mph. There are stretches where u get to 55 or so lol. My converter doesn't even lock until 60ish. So **** it bigger and better.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:50 PM
On The Tree

I could careless what a dyno says as long as I make good numbers at the track.Dyno numbers don't mean ****.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:53 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by dave_the_ss
i could careless what a dyno says as long as i make good numbers at the track.dyno numbers don't mean ****.
+ 10000
Old 06-12-2012, 12:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Lol.

Cars gonna be in the garage all winter and hopefully be out next summer with a snail under the hood. The blue meany has seen the last of being a true street car. Looking for a Th350 to swap in also. Hell where I love the city speed limit is 30 mph. There are stretches where u get to 55 or so lol. My converter doesn't even lock until 60ish. So **** it bigger and better.
I hear that!
Im gonna drive my ws6 till the end of summer. Then its goin under. Goin hi psi. plan on 20+psig on pump. Im not gonna cut up my ta for a fmic, so im goin a2w with ice tank,
Th400. My 12bolt has been sittin for about a year. Doin nothing for nobody.
Went thru all my junk the other day and found a old turbo kit, turbonetics tc78 new that i never usedTime to get back on the clock. Been slacking. T56 is going to storage with my other one.
Old 06-12-2012, 01:06 AM
On The Tree

Sounds like your getting your stuff together for a fun build Nemess.

I'm just gonna go 5.3L with rod bolts, ls9 head gaskets,317 heads, single t88, backed with a th350 an a 9 inch or 8.8 depending on whats arpund when i get to the rear end.if finances permit Ill put some forged pistons and rods in try and get compresion to 9.5 : 1...... Looking for 600+ To the wheels.....
And hoping for a 10.5 pass lol
Old 06-12-2012, 07:32 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I constantly play what game? I never posted anything bad about Lethal? I only recommended him to Pat G because I went to him also. I dont even know who Zach is. Who is "they"? I think you are confusing me for the wrong guy lol.

I am actually a long time customer of Lethal with my old car (2004-2008) back in the Poo Bear days. That dude welded just about everything he could on my car lol.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:24 AM
On The Tree

Sounds like your getting your stuff together for a fun build Nemess.

I'm just gonna go 5.3L with rod bolts, ls9 head gaskets,317 heads, single t88, backed with a th350 an a 9 inch or 8.8 depending on whats arpund when i get to the rear end.if finances permit Ill put some forged pistons and rods in try and get compresion to 9.5 : 1...... Looking for 600+ To the wheels.....
And hoping for a 10.5 pass lol

Ohhh ok I see....those numbers make more sense....but yeah I sold my nitrous yesterday and throttle body...since I got another intake for my cam I wanted to get so idk prolly gna have to call eps soon to see what I can come up with........I prolly won't take the car out till I finish the build hopefully it won't take me long.....I got a ls6 intake for sale...whoever wants to come and buy it and full rails...and some stock parts
Old 06-12-2012, 10:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chon79
I constantly play what game? I never posted anything bad about Lethal? I only recommended him to Pat G because I went to him also. I dont even know who Zach is. Who is "they"? I think you are confusing me for the wrong guy lol.

I am actually a long time customer of Lethal with my old car (2004-2008) back in the Poo Bear days. That dude welded just about everything he could on my car lol.
Lol poo bear days
Old 06-12-2012, 12:29 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Lol poo bear days
He was a great mechanic Installed my cam for 300$, cant beat that!
Old 06-12-2012, 12:37 PM
On The Tree

Ohh yeah I wonder what happened to poo bear...he made good costum exhaust
Old 06-12-2012, 12:49 PM
TECH Resident

Ohh yeah I wonder what happened to poo bear...he made good costum exhaust
As long as he had a cigarette he did looool
Old 06-12-2012, 12:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol damn I missed out lol. What happen to him ? Why how much is a cam istall now ?
Old 06-12-2012, 04:30 PM
TECH Regular

For those of you Modern Muscle Members waiting for a shirt this what the final picture will look like, "Pay no attention to the checker line." Ill get with you all on a date so we can turn in the money. If anyone interested in getting a shirt send me a PM.

Old 06-12-2012, 09:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I like the shirt brother. Good run at the track Saturday man.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

i agree on the shirts....they look good............................for the last cruise for u steve what do u think of going to a river to take pics and go for a swim at camp wood or something...what u think????...or go same route as the last cruise??
Old 06-13-2012, 02:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i agree on the shirts....they look good............................for the last cruise for u steve what do u think of going to a river to take pics and go for a swim at camp wood or something...what u think????...or go same route as the last cruise??
Im up for something new. I would like to get some pics of everyone's ride.

Quick Reply: Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??