Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chon79
loool you mean people bitch when someone does a little spirited driving during our cruise.
Speaking of cruise. Any dates yet? I would like to join in while my car is still running good!
Old 05-02-2012, 12:06 PM
On The Tree

Mia?...... I went to wingstop 2 weeks ago u weren't there poj......I went in my brothers car......where the hell u been chon **** u just stop hanging out ....and moco too I haven't seen that poj in a long *** time...what rock u been hiding at moco?
Old 05-02-2012, 12:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by diablo-Z
Mia?...... I went to wingstop 2 weeks ago u weren't there poj......I went in my brothers car......where the hell u been chon **** u just stop hanging out ....and moco too I haven't seen that poj in a long *** time...what rock u been hiding at moco?
Yeah i was there too PP. I left to go to a party though, you probably showed up after. Plus car was broken down so I was sad meatz lol.

I was on vacation too for a week and just got back me and moco going mountain biking today. He said he misses u. BTW I passed out drunk at his house and saw the ghost dog on the stairs. Scary ****!
Old 05-02-2012, 12:22 PM
On The Tree

Lol u saw the boston terrior dog....I got a feeling moco rapped the dog and died and the spirit is running around the stairs......
Old 05-02-2012, 12:25 PM
TECH Resident

Lol u saw the boston terrior dog....I got a feeling moco rapped the dog and died and the spirit is running around the stairs......
Get a bike u stupid pp dude
Old 05-02-2012, 01:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chon79
Get a bike u stupid pp dude

Alright ill get a ninja
Old 05-02-2012, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would you 2 crazy mecicans put down the knives, grab some nachos and make up......
Old 05-02-2012, 10:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea we missed him by a few minutes. Steve said chon was there but left a little bit before I got there.

btw - congrats chone's on the engagement.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Just got home from the mass chaos show. Amazing Staind and Godsmack were excellent
Old 05-03-2012, 06:54 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by bobbyd
yea we missed him by a few minutes. Steve said chon was there but left a little bit before I got there.

btw - congrats chone's on the engagement.
Thanks Bobby Boucher!

Originally Posted by firemech21
Just got home from the mass chaos show. Amazing Staind and Godsmack were excellent
Is that why you asked me about the show Steve? I heard it was nothing but jailbait chicks there lol
Old 05-03-2012, 07:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I dont know bud, the wife and I were both in the pit up agains the railing center stage. So with the exception of the fata$$es behind me I wasnt paying too much attention to the crowd.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:55 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by firemech21
I dont know bud, the wife and I were both in the pit up agains the railing center stage. So with the exception of the fata$$es behind me I wasnt paying too much attention to the crowd.
Good deal. Did you get Aaron Lewis to sign your chest? lol
Old 05-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Then Steve threw his white-e-tight-e's at sully urna, the singer for Godsmack.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:51 PM
On The Tree

Hey Modern Muscle I would like to bring the site back up but i want more stuff to put on it. So i need lots of picture from Modern Muscle! You can email me any pics you have of your cars or cruises to buddyg@satx.rr.com.

-Buddy-
Old 05-03-2012, 03:01 PM
On The Tree

The site is back up but the old name was to expensive to renew for whatever reason. The new site name is http://www.modernmusclesatx.com/ and i will be working on it. Like i said send me some pics!

-Buddy-
Old 05-03-2012, 06:11 PM
On The Tree

www.facebook.com/modernmusclesatx

-Buddy-
Old 05-03-2012, 06:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave_the_SS
Jesus- never said i was bad *** cause of the cam. You being such a suck *** ***** just makes me seem more bad *** then what I really am.
Don't be upset that even after all the mods your still be slow and an illegal......
And yes I did say you're a SUCK *** *****.
Here you go again getting your parachute panties in a ******* bunch over a silly comment, its the reason nobody ******* likes you everywhere you go, people just talk to you because you are there wasting space. I never said that you said that you ******* fat piece of ****. You just come in here calling people names just to make your sorry *** feel better calling Mexicans immigrants and all this ****. I wont talk **** about white people just because that's not me and that would put friends in here into the mix.

I never said my car was fast either, in fact I have always said my car is pretty slow, your the one that said you were the fastest car at Wing Stop that one night, when a cammed/stalled car was there. You thought because you had good tires you would beat him and ended up losing by like four car lengths Your car couldn't even spin the tires a couple times. You are saying all my mods when all I have done to my car is a lid, headers and y pipe, thats it, no tune or anything. You are the one with a headers, intake, ms3 cam, cheap *** converter, hacked up nitrous kit, pos true duals, and running mid 12's when someone in here is at 12.5 with bolt ons. **** even Lala is running faster times than you with his 224r cam and fucked up rear suspension on DR's.

But wait, your buddy in Cali is selling his cam for a Pat G or EPS cam, so we might see your MS3 for sale in the classifieds pretty soon as well. You come in here talking all this **** then you turnaround and text me at midnight trying to sell me your buddy's cam just in case I'm still looking for one. Trying to sell me or trade me for other parts because you are to broke and cheap to buy them straight up.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by zamora7
Here you go again getting your parachute panties in a ******* bunch over a silly comment, its the reason nobody ******* likes you everywhere you go, people just talk to you because you are there wasting space. I never said that you said that you ******* fat piece of ****. You just come in here calling people names just to make your sorry *** feel better calling Mexicans immigrants and all this ****. I wont talk **** about white people just because that's not me and that would put friends in here into the mix.

I never said my car was fast either, in fact I have always said my car is pretty slow, your the one that said you were the fastest car at Wing Stop that one night, when a cammed/stalled car was there. You thought because you had good tires you would beat him and ended up losing by like four car lengths Your car couldn't even spin the tires a couple times. You are saying all my mods when all I have done to my car is a lid, headers and y pipe, thats it, no tune or anything. You are the one with a headers, intake, ms3 cam, cheap *** converter, hacked up nitrous kit, pos true duals, and running mid 12's when someone in here is at 12.5 with bolt ons. **** even Lala is running faster times than you with his 224r cam and fucked up rear suspension on DR's.
I am pretty sure i stated my LT-Juan was the fastest thing at wing stop...

-Buddy-
Old 05-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Teching In

Who's the slowest at Wingstop? Thats what I want to know!
Old 05-03-2012, 08:44 PM
On The Tree

Buddy ill send u pics of kmy ride soon .....can u do me a favor can u email ls1jorge the modern muscle logo so he can go get the shirts done por favor senior

Quick Reply: Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??