Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2012, 06:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
^ what your point ? Just like I would never buy a drop top lt1
No you just like to buy busted up old trans am's and camaro's then sell them to Lala.

-Buddy-
Old 04-28-2012, 06:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wink

Originally Posted by Coyotesa
No you just like to buy busted up old trans am's and camaro's then sell them to Lala.

-Buddy-
Seems like a good sales idea to me, Lala will always be thrashing & breaking his stuff... So he will be a loyal customer
Old 04-28-2012, 06:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ok my ss only had 49k it was black on black so put that on NADA and see how much it went for 3 yrs ago. when I bought it and was valued more than all the **** you brought at the meet together. Sadly even wreck cost more than your lt1 balla lol . Lol look at what you drive and what you been driving. All my cars I have in the sign cost more than your lt1 don't hate because you can't afford it let's be real. Then you use the excuse my kids like it and im a famliy man so I dont go fast. Please I'm sure they would like to ride comfortable in a family car to man a lot of nice ones your kids will like that are just as fast Or faster than your beast lol
Old 04-28-2012, 06:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol Damn couldn't stop laughing about built like a 6 yr old girl that's fucked up but funny.
Originally Posted by firemech21
Seems like a good sales idea to me, Lala will always be thrashing & breaking his stuff... So he will be a loyal customer
Ikr lol what ,I'm going to say no to money ? Just because he dont like a Srt4 its a pos ? Not saying its a ls1 fbody.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:33 PM
On The Tree

Ok my ss only had 49k it was black on black so put that on NADA and see how much it went for 3 yrs ago. when I bought it and was valued more than all the **** you brought at the meet together. Sadly even wreck cost more than your lt1 balla lol . Lol look at what you drive and what you been driving. All my cars I have in the sign cost more than your lt1 don't hate because you can't afford it let's be real. Then you use the excuse my kids like it and im a famliy man so I dont go fast. Please I'm sure they would like to ride comfortable in a family car to man a lot of nice ones your kids will like that are just as fast Or faster than your beast lol
Wow, yes i am a family man your 49k ss nada is 9k wow! my lt1 is 6k mine is only climbing in value while all of yours are going down...And because i happen to like a certain year f-body means nothing sure i dont have alot of money to throw on a car. And i would like to see you drive fast with a family in your car not going to happen is it. Not everyone buys cars to go fast. And wtf are you trying to say there in red?

And as far as money goes who gives a ****? I have a house worth more then all your cars.

Whats even funnier is that i was talking to Dave the whole time about neons, then this guy gets all butt hurt cuz he owns one..

-Buddy-

Last edited by Coyotesa; 04-28-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nothing wrong with the ta I sold him he got it keyed up and deployed the air bags not me. Looked good when I had it what I'm suppose to do sell him a warranty? After I get funds I don't care what he does with the car its his. That car had expensive parts in it so how was it busted ?
Old 04-28-2012, 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dude you have problems seriously First off no one said drive fast with your family in the car has nothing to deal with being a bit more comfortable. Second I have a house more than all 3 of my cars put together and double that. Third 3 years ago the insurence offered me 11,200 so not sure what book you looking at I got 6k and sold Lala car for 6K that's 12k. You try to come off bashing my beater car just because you prefer a rx7 than my srt4 aka neon who cares I didn't ask you. I couldn't just have a fbody being my family car that's not practical for me I wouldn't want my kids riding in the back at all times I rather have them safe in a dodge ran 4DOOR.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow, yes i am a family man your 49k ss nada is 9k wow! my lt1 is 6k mine is only climbing in value while all of yours are going down...And because i happen to like a certain year f-body means nothing sure i dont have alot of money to throw on a car. And i would like to see you drive fast with a family in your car not going to happen is it. Not everyone buys cars to go fast. And wtf are you trying to say there in red?

And as far as money goes who gives a ****? I have a house worth more then all your cars.

Whats even funnier is that i was talking to Dave the whole time about neons, then this guy gets all butt hurt cuz he owns one..

-Buddy-
What's in red was trying to say get a car fast for you and bigger for them that they would love. Kill two birds with one stone.. Do you get it now?
Old 04-28-2012, 06:48 PM
On The Tree

Dude you have problems seriously First off no one said drive fast with your family in the car has nothing to deal with being a bit more comfortable. Second I have a house more than all 3 of my cars put together and double that. Third 3 years ago the insurence offered me 11,200 so not sure what book you looking at I got 6k and sold Lala car for 6K that's 12k. You try to come off bashing my beater car just because you prefer a rx7 than my srt4 aka neon who cares I didn't ask you. I couldn't just have a fbody being my family car that's not practical for me I wouldn't want my kids riding in the back at all times I rather have them safe in a dodge ran 4DOOR.
My family car is a 2008 4dr nissan sentra, my daughter does love convertibles my father has one and thats why i got rid of my t-top. We going cruising in it every chance we get, i was never bashing your car i was talking to Dave...

-Buddy-
Old 04-28-2012, 06:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

-Buddy-
That's why I brought up money because what were you trying to say here?
Old 04-28-2012, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

That's why I brought up money because what were you trying to say here?
Its not my fault you never come to the meetings, I only see the cars when lala has them i just assume he bought them that way! lol

When i want to drive crazy fast in crazy fast cars, i play forza 4!
-Buddy-
Old 04-28-2012, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Internet is always fun no hard feelings thats why i like picking on dave I do the exact same I wish Jesus can return Lala forza so Lala can give me my forza back damnit...Every time I'm going to go to the meet something comes up only reason. Who's going tonight?
Old 04-28-2012, 07:05 PM
On The Tree

No hard feelings at all. I will be at wing stop tonight topless, well my car will be that is.
-Buddy-
Old 04-28-2012, 07:48 PM
TECH Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

lala car now.. not all scratch up he pass by and he so proud now lol
Sup Eddie, Its Kaleb
Old 04-28-2012, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol eddie post on sar face book stuff. I'm not that smurf lol
Old 04-28-2012, 09:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Lol eddie post on sar face book stuff. I'm not that smurf lol
lol what is this SAR you speak of? Supra Association of Reno, NV?

Last edited by 409CISecondGen; 04-28-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:24 AM
Teching In

Passed by the meet awhile ago. Just rolled by creepin, headed home from parade.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:43 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Dave_the_SS
Lala isn't bad *** cause his came.... He be came bad *** (I'm lying about this) because he's owned 6 1/2 fbodies, is 13 yrs old, built like a 6 yr old girl, can literally drive his car in circle around anyone (spin out), has crabs and RAT claws to scratch them with.

I can keep going with this one lol

But the truth is he's still not a SUCK *** ***** like Jesus. Just a *****. Lol
fixed ^

hahaha...fkn lala
Old 04-29-2012, 10:18 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 409CISecondGen
lol what is this SAR you speak of? Supra Association of Reno, NV?

Almost everyone knows about Sar, even tho they aint in the group. I saw Fernando yesterday Blk 5.0, & i wanted to run him but I was dropping my sister at work.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:04 AM
On The Tree

lala said hes top dog on that sar **** on facebook

Quick Reply: Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??