Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tonight should be an interesting evening anyway.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by firemech21
Tonight should be an interesting evening anyway.
Reason being???
Old 09-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hes gonna help chon work on his 5.0 because he really likes that car and dreams of the day he has one in his stable.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Teching In

Wingstop was fun, can wait to get some tires on the back....
Old 09-11-2011, 08:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bat!
Wingstop was fun, can wait to get some tires on the back....
Yea maybe you can beat Dave by 6 car lengths now
Old 09-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Teching In

Fill me in what happened?
Old 09-11-2011, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

Yeah cause a car is really 3 and getting the jump helps lmao
Old 09-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Teching In

Yeah I let out once I was 3 cars out....we can line it up again. Your the one that said you would get me cause I was on street tires. Excuses' excuses.
Old 09-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Teching In

this thread is like a broken record lol
Old 09-11-2011, 11:51 PM
On The Tree

Yeah I let out once I was 3 cars out....we can line it up again. Your the one that said you would get me cause I was on street tires. Excuses' excuses.
Sorry guy I don't make excuse I call it like it is. I don't have any reason to lie about anything. Cause unlike u I don't give a **** about anything. Lmao. And ask Jesus and Hector u took a jump off the line. And u were no where near 3 cars ahead lmao oh and to quote I said I'd get u out of the whole .... Which would have happened had u not left early. But whatever u say bud your cool. I won't bag on u for wearing Ed hardy ..... Take your car to the track and run it. Garuntee it's barley a high 12 car. Pretty pathetic for what is done

And I told u last night for a cam, stalled and geared car it's slow as ****. U should have walke me bad considering Im just long tubes. But let's hear about how your cars running like shot blah blah blah .... Hahaha

U show up in sa with something to prove talking about the cars u used to have and how fast they were. Your a child. Look how u drive...I'm plain and simple calling bullshit on everything u have said. U are like a taller gayer version of lala to me. And well we all know how I feel about that.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:24 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 09-12-2011, 01:43 AM
Teching In

Cool

Originally Posted by Dave_the_SS
Sorry guy I don't make excuse I call it like it is. I don't have any reason to lie about anything. Cause unlike u I don't give a **** about anything. Lmao. And ask Jesus and Hector u took a jump off the line. And u were no where near 3 cars ahead lmao oh and to quote I said I'd get u out of the whole .... Which would have happened had u not left early. But whatever u say bud your cool. I won't bag on u for wearing Ed hardy ..... Take your car to the track and run it. Garuntee it's barley a high 12 car. Pretty pathetic for what is done

And I told u last night for a cam, stalled and geared car it's slow as ****. U should have walke me bad considering Im just long tubes. But let's hear about how your cars running like shot blah blah blah .... Hahaha

U show up in sa with something to prove talking about the cars u used to have and how fast they were. Your a child. Look how u drive...I'm plain and simple calling bullshit on everything u have said. U are like a taller gayer version of lala to me. And well we all know how I feel about that.
Talk about slow as ****....my escalade can beat your car any day so I am sure your car is slow for what is done to it. I think you ran a best of 13.3 with long tubes and drag radials. I was shifting at like 5k-5.5k cause your *** was so far behind my cam make much more power up top so I could have made it worse if I wanted.

To put it straight you said I wouldn't catch you till the 1/4...go get your dayco, lifetime warranty, autozone converter put in and we can do it again LMAO...I don't know who your are calling a child and you can bag on whatever you want for how I dress, obviously your sweating it. Anyway you put it, your **** is slow and you got drug if you want me to come to your level let me know and next time I will bring my SUV..LOL
Old 09-12-2011, 01:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by zamora7
Yea maybe you can beat Dave by 6 car lengths now
Quit cheer leading for Dave. If yall want we can do it again and I will put 6 cars on dave..Tires on the way.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:40 AM
On The Tree

Talk about slow as ****....my escalade can beat your car any day so I am sure your car is slow for what is done to it. I think you ran a best of 13.3 with long tubes and drag radials. I was shifting at like 5k-5.5k cause your *** was so far behind my cam make much more power up top so I could have made it worse if I wanted.

To put it straight you said I wouldn't catch you till the 1/4...go get your dayco, lifetime warranty, autozone converter put in and we can do it again LMAO...I don't know who your are calling a child and you can bag on whatever you want for how I dress, obviously your sweating it. Anyway you put it, your **** is slow and you got drug if you want me to come to your level let me know and next time I will bring my SUV..LOL
lets see i said you wouldnt catch me to the 1/4? WTF are we doing running a standing mile? lmao i said by 1/8th and again its hard to prove a point when you jump the line and just start going. you think i ran a best of 13.3 lmao dont speak unless you know what you speak of.
bwhahaha u were shifting at 5-5.5k cause you u were that far ahead huh lmao lets here some more bullshit. How bout cause u said it was untuned and how u had a burnt o2 sensor.... you are a ******* ricer plain and simple your attitude, the way you act and think screams ricer. never once did i dispute the fact that yes you won. simply the fact that it was 3 cars.might have been 3 cars when you looked back due to the fact that where you said was a good spot was wack as **** and had a turn in it. you can call me slow that fine i dont car that my car lost. like i said unlike you i dont give a ****. i havent street raced in so long. and only did for ***** and giggles.only reason i said something is if your going to say something say about some at least tell the truth. go take your flaming ed hardy wearing *** to the track in your car and get a slip and have someone video that ****. run it just as it was when we ran. numbers dont lie

Quit cheer leading for Dave. If u want we can do it again and I will put 6 cars on dave..Tires on the way.
they arent cheer leading your *** clown. they are simply stating that you are full of **** like i have said. just they are doing it a lot nicer then i have is all. take it to the track vin.

so lets get this straight *** clown take your vin diesel , ed hardy wearing , pole smoking, small little dick syndrome , wanting to prove something to someone *** and kick ******* rocks. learn who your talking to before you decide to step at me crooked. im not some little punk *** kid like yourself.
from the moment you showed up in san antonio all you've done is talk and spew your bull ****. no one cares about anything you have said. how 1 week you had an 8sec car and the next it was a low 9 car lmao make your mind up what it is. you know what **** it just say you had a 5 sec jet car. lmao

go try and measure your masculinity some place else.
dont reply with your bull ****.

Last edited by Dave_the_SS; 09-12-2011 at 05:00 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:03 AM
TECH Resident

So how did the race go down? Dig?

Dave (headers, lid) vs F-body with cam/stall/th350 tranny?
Old 09-12-2011, 08:10 AM
On The Tree

Dig race chon he honked it off I think. Couldn't hear over his car. He jumps and then I go. He has me by half car an slowly up top creeps out to me on his back bumper. When I shut down the turn was coming up and I was at his back bumper + 1/2 a fender.

Spoke with Jesus and Hector at alex's house and they both agreed he jumped and was no where near 3 cars. Did I lose yea I did. But no where near 3 cars.

Plain and simple kid feels he has something to prove.he's up set at the fact that his cam /stalled car barley beat a nearly stock car.

Last edited by Dave_the_SS; 09-12-2011 at 08:22 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:52 AM
TECH Resident

Please tell me that Hector or Jizz recorded that! For our Mexico Youtube runs
Old 09-12-2011, 09:55 AM
On The Tree

No probably not....
Old 09-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chon79
Please tell me that Hector or Jizz recorded that! For our Mexico Youtube runs

Let's go back to Mexico and I will put you out 3 cars and still go around you and they can tape it.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Dave_the_SS

dave leave me out of this..

lol thats funny

Quick Reply: Who is going to the San Antonio *meet*??