Ghetto Seattle Women LOL.

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 08:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That was nothing, so she got punched in face, so what? I'd rather get punched than get tazered. If those upstanding citizens standing around were so concerned, why didn't they step in and hold her back? She had it coming
Old 06-17-2010, 09:07 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems like poor training to me. I've seen people get tazed for much less than that. He never had control of that situation and couldn't control a 120 lb girl... The punch was useless and just angered everyone around him, taze the hoe or put her to the ground physically I'd say.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:18 AM
On The Tree

He was fighting a losing battle anyways. So many bad stigmas with cops. None of this would have happened if they would have just accepted the ticket, or not have resisted. Seems he tried to handle the situation without force, and the punch really didnt help matters. I agree, He should have tasered the **** out of them once they both were in his face.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lsjuanmike
Seems like poor training to me. I've seen people get tazed for much less than that. He never had control of that situation and couldn't control a 120 lb girl... The punch was useless and just angered everyone around him, taze the hoe or put her to the ground physically I'd say.
That's what I was thinking. Why couldn't he get that bitch under control? Take her down, cuff her and then move on to the next loud-mouthed dumb-***.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
Did what he had to do.. Black dude had a gun out a 1:29 haha.
Hahah I didn't catch that...thats insane that guy was about to blast that cop.....!
Old 06-17-2010, 09:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
All I wanna know is..........Is he serious? Is he serious? Is he serious? Is he serious? Is he serious? Is he serious? Is he serious? Is he serious?
lol!! i dont know its still not clear if he was serious or not.

as for calling blacks "ghetto" or "drug dealers" or any other stereotype name in this case fits, i think the chick fighting and saying naw ***** naw ***** over and over agian is pretty ghetto in my opinion. just like everytime cops pull into a trailer park everyone starts with white trash and hill billy. so if you dont want to be called ghetto, turn the brim of your hat around pull your pants up a bit and quit using the word *****. seems simple enough to me