iPhone 4 video of new exhaust.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 10:09 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bakushan
Good! I have a 300 shot on mine, so if you need any help just let me know man.
What all motor wise do you have done? That's a big *** shot.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:22 AM
Banned

oh my, as usual now this has turned into a **** measuring contest.
"Bakushan"
shut the hell up,you come out talking smack and now your car is "under the knife" get the hell out of here..
Old 06-28-2010, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

Iron Block, LS3 Top-End, LG Cam, 3.5" exhaust, Fast 120mm, etc etc... Details to come, its still being built.

It will still be slow.
Sounds like a good build, are you gonna tune it or do you have a tuner? Whereabouts in mesquite are you?
Old 06-28-2010, 11:29 AM
Banned

Again, I am sorry for even saying anything now. I of all people know how lame it is to bench race, so I should have stayed quiet. I am just excited to see people still messing with f-bodys, most of the guys with the budget for this kind of thing have moved on to a better platform like a C6...

I have a tuner. They are a sponsor here so I should be able to mention them. Louis Gigliotti at LG Motorsports in Wylie is doing the motor and tuning work. The engine is being built to manage the N20, but also run nice on motor. We are hoping for 515 N/A. The car is actually being built up for SEMA (first sema 4th gen camaro in years?), so I have all kinds of other goodies too.

I live in Creek Crossing, just past old Mesquite High School. The car is currently in Dallas getting focal speakers installed for a sponsorship deal I got with the car. I should have my 6 point installed by the end of July, Corbeau already sent me the seats and belts...

Would be cool to meet up sometime, I would love to hear your ride in person. Watch out for the MPD, they are a little biased against our rides.
its all good.
i grew up in mesquite so i know all about MPD.
hell i help fund the MPD payroll or anything else that has to do with the city of mesquite. LOL
i now live in WYLIE
Old 06-28-2010, 11:52 AM
On The Tree

LG are on the expensive side to me but have heard they do some good work. When your done I'd like to see it. Sounds like it's gonna be badass. I live right off 30 and motley behind the old hospital. When it's done come cruise the area and you might run into me! Lol
Old 06-28-2010, 12:17 PM
Banned

looks like its gonna be over weight
Old 06-28-2010, 03:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

The plot thickens.

Well, sounds like we need to have a Mesquite-Meet. Possibly at a BBQ joint, so we can have the Mesquite-Meat-Meet. lol

Been a while since I have hung out with just f-body guys, now-days my responsibilities mix me up with a little of everything, and most of the f-bodys I see that are modded are in the 370-450rwhp range. Thats not to shabby for a daily at all, but I dont think anyone's going to be impressed with much less than 700rwhp minimum, and I do plan to impress.

If no-one else does it, I will put together a f-body meet in Mesquite sometime this fall.
anykind of DD with 400+ rwhp is respectable anything higher is sick but 700+ cars just overkill on the streets anyways i have seen too many so no biggie