UFC tonight.. Who's got Who?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 07:56 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Man, UFC has its moments and UFC 116 was BAD *** as far as fights go, that was well worth the money for all the action and the ref didnt have to stand anyone up. Best fights in a long time for me.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm just talking **** anyways. This thread is funny. Like democrats arguing with republicans. Too bad the UFC doesnt have Emilianenko, Werdum, Overeem, and Silva. Then we could really see where all the heavyweights stand.

And I think it was more the fact that he ran away and fell to the ground just to get a way from Carwin that makes him look bad. That is a a ***** defense for someone that talks as much **** as he does. Randy might have made him bleed, but Carwin rocked him hard enough to where he just wanted to get the **** out of there.

Last edited by Nwmembr19; 07-08-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:27 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Originally Posted by Nwmembr19
I'm just talking **** anyways. This thread is funny. Like democrats arguing with republicans. Too bad the UFC doesnt have Emilianenko, Werdum, Overeem, and Silva. Then we could really see where all the heavyweights stand.

And I think it was more the fact that he ran away and fell to the ground just to get a way from Carwin that makes him look bad. That is a a ***** defense for someone that talks as much **** as he does. Randy might have made him bleed, but Carwin rocked him hard enough to where he just wanted to get the **** out of there.
All good points.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:55 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you guys gonna stfu and let this bitch die anytime soon? i think every point has been said like at least 5 times.
Old 07-09-2010, 01:23 AM
((((((Administrator))))))

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
you guys gonna stfu and let this bitch die anytime soon? i think every point has been said like at least 5 times.
...and your reply just bumped it.

~ Craig
Old 07-09-2010, 06:49 AM
In-Zane Moderator

Originally Posted by Nwmembr19

The first part, I WISH!

The second, nearly anyone would have done the same so its whatever.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Finally got to watch the fight last night. Sadly I was offshore when it took place.

Complete BS that the ref didn't stop it. I hope to see these two fights again, Carwin proved anyone can be rocked, just as I expected he would.

Good fight but little disappointed it wasn't stopped for the 3 minutes it should have been.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:13 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Pft, ref woulda lost his job. He didnt prove ****, anyone that thinks there are people that cannot be rocked are just idiots.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Sex On Wheels

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Sad thing is he would have lost his job for calling it like it should have been. Falling down, running away and getting your face smashed in all while you lay there like a kid getting his lunch money taken isn't a "defense."

I know anyone can be rocked. There were a lot of people on various boards talking about how badass Lesnar's chin is...It just hadn't been tested yet.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:25 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Well, he was covering and trying to kick Carwin off, so e was still defending, he did not go limp or look like he didnt know what year it was, so i think the ref did the right thing. If you cannot last more than 1 round, you shouldnt be the HW champ.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Launching!

brock got lucky, his chin is week when he is on his feet. carwin will knock him out in meeting 2. brock was straight up running from carwin, looked like a chuck liddel vs tito fight in the first round.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Launching!

[QUOTE=Nwmembr19;13575216]I'm just talking **** anyways. This thread is funny. Like democrats arguing with republicans. Too bad the UFC doesnt have Emilianenko, Werdum, Overeem, and Silva. Then we could really see where all the heavyweights stand.

to bad werdum has already been cut from the ufc cause he couldn't hang, hence why dana white said he dont care about Emilianenko since he got beat by a UFC kick out...... which silva are you talking about?
Old 07-10-2010, 08:17 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slayer performance
which silva are you talking about?
He's talking about Big Foot Silva that fights for Strikeforce
Old 07-11-2010, 12:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Camaro-Sutra
Sad thing is he would have lost his job for calling it like it should have been. Falling down, running away and getting your face smashed in all while you lay there like a kid getting his lunch money taken isn't a "defense."

I know anyone can be rocked. There were a lot of people on various boards talking about how badass Lesnar's chin is...It just hadn't been tested yet.
Maybe you didn't watch the fight, at least I'm assuming that.

Yea, his chin is weak as hell man.. That is why Carwin knocking him out within 2:30 into the 1st round like he has every other opponent he has faced.

So many dumb *** statements. Don't think, just post! That is ls1techs motto.

Quick Reply: UFC tonight.. Who's got Who?