DFW people? anybody want to run a fast civic

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by White_lightning
could you post this again in english?
Why cant i reply?

if it really does make 450, them im definatly not wasting my gas...

anyway.. im done with this.. i have reached my limit of 1 honda race a year... maybe the honda should race the THC itr and see who wins.
The picture stands correct.

Also this civic is lighter than the THC ITR.

Originally Posted by Theblacknightls1
Sorry guy why would i be mad.. First off civic needs 30pds of boost to be fast, Than can only run high rolls because he needs to rely on boost, Also it sounds more like **** the faster the civic gets.. Please guy your a ricer get off your friends nuts and go play with your va jay jay.
Lol ok you believe that, if that makes you happy.

You seem to say "hondas cant do digs, etc etc".... Well why can't your big bad v8 do rolls?

Are your gears setup for the 1/8 or 1/4 ? Lol.

I <3 LS1Tech

Anyways seems like no one will actually play, yall just wanna talk ****. So i'm log off until next time If you really want to contact me yall can msg me and i'll get a email Plus ill check back of course but arguing back and forth to make this thread 10-20pages is lame.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ls1 cant do rolls????lol Ok I bet you know about rolls huh.. I bet you have alot of rolls big mike... Just stay off and your friend Is looking for a run look for somone their to many peeps will shut him up really quick here. Stop defending your friends car that either ricer **** or chick ****.. I love ls1tech to buddy.. so many cool guy on here, that help each other out on here... What do you drive anyways bigmike???
Old 07-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Teching In

ls1 cant do rolls????lol Ok I bet you know about rolls huh.. I bet you have alot of rolls big mike... Just stay off and your friend Is looking for a run look for somone their to many peeps will shut him up really quick here. Stop defending your friends car that either ricer **** or chick ****.. I love ls1tech to buddy.. so many cool guy on here, that help each other out on here... What do you drive anyways bigmike???
I drive a school bus that does wheelies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSzOd__feIw

You should know already since you know i got "rolls" and i'm bigfatmike... but if you haven't guessed ...a truly slow stock honda
Old 07-22-2010, 10:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Russyo
A Mazdaspeed is NOT a basis to stand on.

You're = you are
your= possessive

not sure why everyone is all but hurt about a civic wanting to get some runs. They didn't call anyone slow until they started talking ****. Call outs happen on every forum, I still wonder why it gets this reaction. If you don't want to run from a roll just so no thanks.

I did laugh about the "north of 450" comment though!!!
Maybe you should proof read your own **** before criticizing someone's grammar and spelling.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 212 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by Russyo
A Mazdaspeed is NOT a basis to stand on.

You're = you are
your= possessive

not sure why everyone is all but hurt about a civic wanting to get some runs. They didn't call anyone slow until they started talking ****. Call outs happen on every forum, I still wonder why it gets this reaction. If you don't want to run from a roll just so no thanks.

I did laugh about the "north of 450" comment though!!!

How is it not? One modified fwd turbocharged import compared to another? So I wouldnt understand the issues of getting a boosted import to hook from a dig? So i wouldnt know anything about roll racing cars of similar power? Ok.

It gets this reaction for one reason, which has been mentioned abundantly. He has 0 post history, only a handful of people on here know him from up, and his first introductory post is requesting a race of unreasonable conditions for his friends car. That my friend is what we call a nutswinger or a cheerleader. The proper way for this to have happened would be for his friend to come on here, introduce himself and his car, and imply that he would like a fair race, and would like to go from a roll. The action isnt so much the problem as is the execution. As for my grammar, thats what most people resort to when they have no other reasonable insult, Im typing 900000 words a minute because im at work and in between jobs so im in a hurry.

My intial thought was this is entertaining, my current stand on you and him both is . Thanks.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:21 AM
8 Second Club

No one challenges the mighty LS1!!!

Old 07-22-2010, 11:33 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BigMike214
The picture stands correct.

Also this civic is lighter than the THC ITR.

Lol ok you believe that, if that makes you happy.

You seem to say "hondas cant do digs, etc etc".... Well why can't your big bad v8 do rolls?

Are your gears setup for the 1/8 or 1/4 ? Lol.

I <3 LS1Tech

Anyways seems like no one will actually play, yall just wanna talk ****. So i'm log off until next time If you really want to contact me yall can msg me and i'll get a email Plus ill check back of course but arguing back and forth to make this thread 10-20pages is lame.
Hey big dike shift your buddys cack and have him bring out the car to Crandall on Friday night.....should be plenty of cars for him to run, should hurt some feelings if he can touch 11's.

And dont give me that its to far B.S

Its < 20 min from the location you gave.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by AnnivSS
How is it not? One modified fwd turbocharged import compared to another? So I wouldnt understand the issues of getting a boosted import to hook from a dig? So i wouldnt know anything about roll racing cars of similar power? Ok.

It gets this reaction for one reason, which has been mentioned abundantly. He has 0 post history, only a handful of people on here know him from up, and his first introductory post is requesting a race of unreasonable conditions for his friends car. That my friend is what we call a nutswinger or a cheerleader. The proper way for this to have happened would be for his friend to come on here, introduce himself and his car, and imply that he would like a fair race, and would like to go from a roll. The action isnt so much the problem as is the execution. As for my grammar, thats what most people resort to when they have no other reasonable insult, Im typing 900000 words a minute because im at work and in between jobs so im in a hurry.

My intial thought was this is entertaining, my current stand on you and him both is . Thanks.
My only post and an intro post has been in Texas section. I have seen a few people with 0 post count as i'm posting all in this thread and few other Texas threads.

I don't care about a post count so i have no clue why my post says 0.

And i guess this flew over your head while reading the OP

this is all for fun..friend of mine just got a new setup so is eager to run

please keep the bs out this thread, im not here to call out LS1tech but more like anybody want to have a fun run with a fast 4cyl.
My intro thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/texas-mem...w-guy-dfw.html

I guess im still a ricer with the iroc-z

Old 07-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
Hey big dike shift your buddys cack and have him bring out the car to Crandall on Friday night.....should be plenty of cars for him to run, should hurt some feelings if he can touch 11's.
Its very funny, he mentioned last night they might go to crandall if we have enough ppl to roll out.

Sounds like you mad ..... lol ******.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:35 AM
Teching In

And dont give me that its to far B.S

Its < 20 min from the location you gave.
I know where crandall is, no need to tell me.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:39 AM
On The Tree

Its very funny, he mentioned last night they might go to crandall if we have enough ppl to roll out.

Sounds like you mad ..... lol ******.
Ok so the guy thats riding his buddys jock is calling me a ******?

Just make sure you make him wear a condom and put some lube......
Old 07-22-2010, 11:43 AM
Teching In

Ok so the guy thats riding his buddys jock is calling me a ******?

Just make sure you make him wear a condom and put some lube......
Haha yeah i'm ridin my buddys jock cause he simply asked me if i can find people that want to do friendly runs.......LAMO you crack me up......

the best idea for this thread is ain't nothing gonna happen anyways... thread was useless, nothing but ***** *** ****** posting and talking **** .
Old 07-22-2010, 11:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Haha yeah i'm ridin my buddys jock cause he simply asked me if i can find people that want to do friendly runs.......LAMO you crack me up......

the best idea for this thread is ain't nothing gonna happen anyways... thread was useless, nothing but ***** *** ****** posting and talking **** .
Yeah thats you ricer, talking crap when you have a stock civic... earlier in the thread talking crap to a c6 vette owner.. Saying his car was slow?? Your just a dumbass and dont have respect for lsx owners and guess what I dont have respect for ricers and never will get a truck BIGMIKE or you trying to feel real big in your civic.. LOL You come on here acting like a groupie and a ricer dude get over it your buddy is not worth anybodys time or you dont know how to read in between the lines. But I forgot you a slow honda driver like you claim and act like a 450fwd drive civic is the biggest ****.. Like its so reliable to even last that long to remember. You make me
Old 07-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Teching In

Yeah thats you ricer, talking crap when you have a stock civic... earlier in the thread talking crap to a c6 vette owner.. Saying his car was slow?? Your just a dumbass and dont have respect for lsx owners and guess what I dont have respect for ricers and never will get a truck BIGMIKE or you trying to feel real big in your civic.. LOL You come on here acting like a groupie and a ricer dude get over it your buddy is not worth anybodys time or you dont know how to read in between the lines. But I forgot you a slow honda driver like you claim and act like a 450fwd drive civic is the biggest ****.. Like its so reliable to even last that long to remember. You make me

Lol my OP was a friendly post about racing, I GUESS U DONT REALIZE THAT.

And yes i talked **** of course after they did, but what does it matter right?

I dont have respect for LSX owners? LMAO half of the people i hang with weekly and on a daily have domestics but yeah i dont respect LSX/domestic owners ....OKAY !!!!

If my buddys car was not worth it and wasting time why even reply? Makes no point to talk **** if its not worth the time, but i guess that comes with driving a honda and being quick lol... haters.

Oh wait i know i know honda and being quick dont belong together... ok ok its slow

since no one is talking about doing anything for fun and just running their mouth!
Old 07-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Teching In

you have a stock civic...me

Nope i don't drive a stock civic.

I drive a riced out Integra My 2ft double deck wing help my down force
Old 07-22-2010, 12:03 PM
8 Second Club

omg I don't even know what is going on in this thread!!!
Old 07-22-2010, 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I dont have respect for LSX owners? LMAO half of the people i hang with weekly and on a daily have domestics but yeah i dont respect LSX/domestic owners ....OKAY !!!!

If my buddys car was not worth it and wasting time why even reply? Makes no point to talk **** if its not worth the time, but i guess that comes with driving a honda and being quick lol... haters.

Oh wait i know i know honda and being quick dont belong together... ok ok its slow since no one is talking about doing anything for fun and just running their mouth!
Ok were the haters thats why your on ls1tech trying to setup a race and its not even your own car...Riiigggghhhhttt. Do you see me on a import forum trying to set up my buddys 10sec t/a....lol Noooo.. Im not his bitch he can set his own **** up. Than again you are the ricer thats what seperates the water from us (lsx owners) and you. You are a big reject that dont own **** to talk about others even if they talk **** first to call their **** slow.... ...... ..... Giving you time to let it sink in .... Or till your v-tec pops... Either way like almost everybody post in here at least once
Old 07-22-2010, 12:07 PM
On The Tree

Oh wait i know i know honda and being quick dont belong together... ok ok its slow

since no one is talking about doing anything for fun and just running their mouth!
Itz da interwebz wut do you's expectz?

Seriously.......This thread is pointless.

Just tell your buddy to show up to the weekly meets if he wants to run someone. Theres just about a meet every other day.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:17 PM
Teching In

he wants it locked so he isn't made to look like more of a fool
Old 07-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Ok were the haters thats why your on ls1tech trying to setup a race and its not even your own car...Riiigggghhhhttt. Do you see me on a import forum trying to set up my buddys 10sec t/a....lol Noooo.. Im not his bitch he can set his own **** up. Than again you are the ricer thats what seperates the water from us (lsx owners) and you. You are a big reject that dont own **** to talk about others even if they talk **** first to call their **** slow.... ...... ..... Giving you time to let it sink in .... Or till your v-tec pops... Either way like almost everybody post in here at least once
If you went on an import forum asking for an import that is fast im sure you would get some people down to run...and bam easy as pie but nope coming on here is a sin

Quick Reply: DFW people? anybody want to run a fast civic