Getting Called out by NSX owner at Work

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he will not race you and a lot of people say they "can beat corvettes"
what this usually means is that they passed one up on the highway without the corvette driver knowing he was being raced lol.
his car looks stock and he will not race you or even admit to saying that he could beat you.

the only way you can get him to race you, is if you pretend you know nothing about racing and dont explain the "Z" part of your corvette.

just walk up to him one day and compliment him on his car and say something like "Hey I noticed that was your Acura NSX, its very nice." this will show him you know about him talking **** about your car but in a way it wont get you in trouble.
He will then talk about his car and you can pretend to care about how much its worth and how fast he thinks it is lol.
Then you can tell him something like he should come out one night to one of the events or something and see if he has *****, cause obviously he doesnt have the ***** to tell you to your face that he can beat corvettes and that he can beat you...

and another thing, DONT EVER DOUBT YOUR Z AGAIN!!!! lol
your car sounds badass by the way.
dont start it up in front of him or he will pee his pants.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:28 PM
On The Tree

if he doesnt have any sort of forced induction then you will definately beat him. no way he'll make enough power with boltons to take your z. hell, even i shat all over one in my lt1!
Old 07-27-2010, 11:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

those rims are heavy when he punches it off the line he'll lose about 25 hp
Old 07-28-2010, 10:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Look Mom, Stock Exhaust!!!! Yea this guy is a douche bag. Hell i would even go so far as to put a 150shot so i could put the state of Texas on that D-bag in a race
Old 07-28-2010, 11:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Get the license plate "NSX LOL" and park next to him at work. He'll get the picture!
Old 07-28-2010, 11:07 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TechCam97
Get the license plate "NSX LOL" and park next to him at work. He'll get the picture!
Thats awesome Tech!
Old 07-28-2010, 01:30 PM
11 Second Club

keep us posted
Old 07-28-2010, 01:36 PM
On The Tree

kick his *** seabass
Old 07-28-2010, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by HAYSTACK
kick his *** seabass
Old 07-28-2010, 02:32 PM
TECH Regular

ha!

That literally made me LOL at work
Old 07-28-2010, 02:47 PM
In-Zane Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Option A if you could:

Whats up you honda loving fagot, want me to bust that *** and show you what a REAL car can do?

Option B since you work with PUSSIES:

He buddy, how you dong? Would you like to make a friendly wager for our entertainment? I think it will be a good race, but i think you have the edge on me, but out of competitive sport i believe it will be fun as i am a sporting man, your car looks great and i bet it runs better than it looks.

Doubt he will even line them up, he is probably just a ***** since he wont even talk to you about it.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:47 PM
On The Tree

He is not here today, well yet. I parked my Z in the spot he parks his car, and I have my Mickey Thompsons on today. They are staying on the car since it looks like we will have nice weather the next week.

Thanks for the encouragment. I looked up the hp figure and weight before posting, but I was unsure as to what a full NA car could do. Seems like not much without FI. I'll post up a few hours before the race if he decides to go in the next week, then somebody can PM me if they want to follow to get it on my camera since I can't drive and record at the same time.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:51 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Sounds like your friends are trying to start ****. The Guy maynot even have any interest in racing. I say this because I know my friends like to talk **** on my behalf all the time. They make me sound like a major *****
Old 07-28-2010, 03:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by HTX
Sounds like your friends are trying to start ****. The Guy maynot even have any interest in racing. I say this because I know my friends like to talk **** on my behalf all the time. They make me sound like a major *****
I was thinking that is a possibility, but we will see.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HTX
LMAO...that sucks...
Old 07-28-2010, 04:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nsx = mid engine road course car. Basically it is easier to drive on a road course, due to the mid engine, but stock for stock it will be beat by a Z in every category.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

since the car has never seen forced induction, lets say he put the sc on there, could he even know what to do with it? I say you have it made.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:15 PM
TECH Resident

Easy win for you. If he brings a girl, take his girl home too.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:08 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I'd calmly talk to the guy in the parking lot one day. Just catch his attention and then start asking him (politely) about his car. Ask to check out the engine and talk to him about what he's done. He may be stock, he may have done some work. You never know. If you're confident, ask him for a run.
You could do that if you liked the company of men and Broadway musicals.

or......

fck that and know that a glock 40 cal get a hater talkin real quick, when that glock to his dome, be like, "What you say son, say you can beat a Corvette with that broke *** NSX, can you beat this NO .40 cal heat I'm fixin to pump in to yo skull?" That's really the least confrontational way to handle this. After that, whilst you still got the heat to his head, ask him to **** his pants. I think all in all, it'll show that your an easy to talk to person and in no way confrontational.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:16 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BizZzatch350
You could do that if you liked the company of men and Broadway musicals.

or......

fck that and know that a glock 40 cal get a hater talkin real quick, when that glock to his dome, be like, "What you say son, say you can beat a Corvette with that broke *** NSX, can you beat this NO .40 cal heat I'm fixin to pump in to yo skull?" That's really the least confrontational way to handle this. After that, whilst you still got the heat to his head, ask him to **** his pants. I think all in all, it'll show that your an easy to talk to person and in no way confrontational.

Quick Reply: Getting Called out by NSX owner at Work