p-51 roush vs me

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default p-51 roush vs me

Ran it twice both 50 rolls i know they dyno 420whp, anyways 1st run he pulls me half car had to shut down early cause of a car ahead... 2nd run even take off i jump a hood in front of him then he pulls me to about half a car then i start comin back on him we let off at about 130. I thought i would lose worse than that since i had a passenger and he didnt. got the runs on vid but not my camera will get them up sometime soon. my mods are 102fast, full exhaust, and dynotuned. Are roushes just slow or what?
Old 08-02-2010, 11:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Nastyss34
Ran it twice both 50 rolls i know they dyno 420whp, anyways 1st run he pulls me half car had to shut down early cause of a car ahead... 2nd run even take off i jump a hood in front of him then he pulls me to about half a car then i start comin back on him we let off at about 130. I thought i would lose worse than that since i had a passenger and he didnt. got the runs on vid but not my camera will get them up sometime soon. my mods are 102fast, full exhaust, and dynotuned. Are roushes just slow or what?
Hmmmm... I think they DYNO WAY more than 420. lol!
could have been "shitty driver" mod on his part.

What are you putting down 380 RWHP?

How did you pull him @ 130?
Old 08-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blackfly
Hmmmm... I think they DYNO WAY more than 420. lol!
could have been "shitty driver" mod on his part.

What are you putting down 380 RWHP?

How did you pull him @ 130?
na he said his dynoed 420 and i saw others dyno same... hes not a great driver but its not all him when those trannies in those cars heat up u cant even tell if your going into gear or not feels disgusting to shift.

and he was in 4th and at like 120-130 i starting coming back on him slowly but before i could pass him he let off oh well. im at 375whp not for long tho 150shot coming by the end of the week.