TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FasTimeSS
waco is gay and they have a bunch of slow cars
yes we do!
Old 08-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Met some cool guys out there glad everyone was cool....Just need to get some runs going.

But when I left I did race that green Honda guess he wanted to play thing moves tho....

First race was from 50, I honked and on 3 we went no one jumped took of at the same time as I was coming out of 2nd I hit rev limiter and had traction control on (opps) and my car cut out roads suck around Waco, but he pulled me by a car. Not making any excuses not how I race turbo Honda got that one.

Second race from another 50 roll (Traction control was off haha) I honked as well hit 3rd fine but was barely in front of him (maybe a bumper) but ran out of room. Thought I was really gonna get walked by him bad but I do know those Turbos need room to get there full potential. Deff would like a rematch would be fun to see where my car is now. Then race again later with more goodies on .

All in all it was a good night to meet some cool people and I got 1 race in at least!
Old 08-12-2010, 12:38 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah I got the phone call from Mario and he told me about it. It was good meeting you man.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:10 AM
Banned

Yeah man that things moves.....just thought he was gonna eat me stupid. What turbo is he running and do you know his hp numbers?
Old 08-12-2010, 09:30 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
Met some cool guys out there glad everyone was cool....Just need to get some runs going.
Yeah man it was good to meet you also. Your car looks nice and sounds bad *** when your own it. Me and my buddy went to go see you guys race but didn't find you guys (we took off way after you guys did). Anyway what exhaust setup are you running ?

Mike
Old 08-12-2010, 09:50 AM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah man that things moves.....just thought he was gonna eat me stupid. What turbo is he running and do you know his hp numbers?
im not !00% sure but I wanna say its a 60 something. I think he said he's pushing about 400 to the wheels.

Oh BTW this is the link to the tires....
http://www.tiresdirect.net/search.cfm
Old 08-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Im the guy with the turbo civic. Most of you know me..

anyway good runs man. 2nd run was a little different then what you posted so i though i would clear things up. I didnt know you wanted to run again so i really wasnt prepared. i was still cruising and had to downshift into 3rd at which by that time you were on the second honk. We took off and i started pulling you and had about 1/2 a car on you when i came up on a red pick-up (extended cab for f150 i remember) so i let off and you kept going since your lane was open. That was a pretty short run.They both were actually.

first run was pretty much what i though. about 1 car.. couldnt really look back since my car was swaying due to not having a hood on it. that kills my aerodynamics...lol

none the less good runs man.
maybe i'll introduce myself at the next meet.

Oh and i have a 70 trim.. 60 was my last one.

Last edited by King Koopa; 08-12-2010 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by King Koopa

anyway good runs man. 2nd run was a little different then what you posted so i though i would clear things up. I didnt know you wanted to run again so i really wasnt prepared. i was still cruising and had to downshift into 3rd at which by that time you were on the second honk. We took off and i started pulling you and had about 1/2 a car on you when i came up on a red pick-up (extended cab for f150 i remember) so i let off and you kept going since your lane was open. That was a pretty short run.They both were actually.

first run was pretty much what i though. about 1 car.. couldnt really look back since my car was swaying due to not having a hood on it. that kills my aerodynamics...lol

Yeah man good runs...but yeah man it was hard to see with the 5% tint on my car just thought I was pulling up up top a little didn't know you stop too many thing going on at once. But yeah a 400hp hatch will deff get me right now. They were telling me about you but I was like maybe ill wait to run him when I get more mods done. But you followed me out and I won't back down so I said why not. Just traffic and we had zero room move out. But next time for sure just need to go to a better spot, I was on my way home!
Old 08-12-2010, 01:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RedHottG2
Yeah man it was good to meet you also. Your car looks nice and sounds bad *** when your own it. Me and my buddy went to go see you guys race but didn't find you guys (we took off way after you guys did). Anyway what exhaust setup are you running ?

Mike
Ill tell you next time I see you. I got guys that troll my threads religiously!
Old 08-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Teching In

you go out at all besides to run?
might hit up the bars like i always do..lol
We should all go out one night.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Banned

you go out at all besides to run?
might hit up the bars like i always do..lol
We should all go out one night.
Well I do like to hang out but I build my car for one reason "to run it" not to talk about it so much. Even tho I do enjoy hanging out with people that have the same interest, I just enjoy racing.

But yeah man I don't know anyone in this area so getting together and hitting up some bars sounds good to me!
Old 08-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Quit lying dawg, you know your *** got drug.
Old 08-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Teching In

Well I do like to hang out but I build my car for one reason "to run it" not to talk about it so much. Even tho I do enjoy hanging out with people that have the same interest, I just enjoy racing.

But yeah man I don't know anyone in this area so getting together and hitting up some bars sounds good to me!
cool man.. i'll pm you my number..

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Quit lying dawg, you know your *** got drug.
shut up foo..lol
Imma pay you a visit when i got to Austin.. remember i know where you live..lol
Old 08-13-2010, 09:27 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

shut up foo..lol
Imma pay you a visit when i got to Austin.. remember i know where you live..lol
lol lol, come on down then! I'll have something for you by the time you come back >;]