Joe, did my wifey and kids make a mess or what !

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 02:01 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and mike whitestones vette. it needed a lots of wetsanding and buffing.

and a 2006 viper i picked up from alabama 5 weeks ago. only has 520 miles on it but anyone who knows me definately knows that factory finish sucks and i always wetand and buff em out to flatten out all the orange peel and swirls. after pics will be posted up tommorow when its completed.

Last edited by ex-SS-ve; 08-18-2010 at 02:24 AM.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

joe i would get you to do my daily but there's no point. the bumper needs paint first.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:38 AM
10 Second Club

Brian, I would not let that stop you. I took Joe the wifeys burb at 9:00 am sunday morning and he called at 9:30 sunday night to say it was ready for pick up. Now here's the good stuff.

1 Joe quoted me a price at one of the wed night gtg for a shampoo,wash and wax and I committed.

2 When I went to pick up the burb he had removed all the stains inside I bet the team from CSI wouldn't find evidence of abuse or foul play

3 The burb had (key word had) Two large places on the hood where paint was missing and lots of chips all over the sides from the kiddos bike handle bars, fishing poles , bats etc and Joe repaired all of this

I coild not beleive what I saw and the wifey was like it dosen't even look like the same burb

She left and Joe and I talked for a while mainly because I was stalling afraid to ask how much I owed lol but It was getting late so I ask the dreadded question and he repeated the same quote he had told me a few weeks before. I could not beleive it.

Joe is an upstanding man and has an AWSOME work ethic. My family really appreciates what he did for the family ride.

I don't know what he put on it for wax but after the last two days of rain and wifey running everywhere she has to go each day it still shines like new.

Thanks you again, Joe
Mark

Last edited by SHELBY08; 08-18-2010 at 03:23 PM.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:22 AM
TECH Addict

and the after pictures of the 2006 viper wetsand and buff as promised.
Attached Thumbnails Joe, did my wifey and kids make a mess or what !-detailing-385.jpg   Joe, did my wifey and kids make a mess or what !-detailing-387-2-.jpg   Joe, did my wifey and kids make a mess or what !-detailing-388.jpg  
Old 08-19-2010, 03:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^too bad it's still a viper.
Old 08-19-2010, 03:43 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SHELBY08
Brian, I would not let that stop you. I took Joe the wifeys burb at 9:00 am sunday morning and he called at 9:30 sunday night to say it was ready for pick up. Now here's the good stuff.

1 Joe quoted me a price at one of the wed night gtg for a shampoo,wash and wax and I committed.

2 When I went to pick up the burb he had removed all the stains inside I bet the team from CSI wouldn't find evidence of abuse or foul play

3 The burb had (key word had) Two large places on the hood where paint was missing and lots of chips all over the sides from the kiddos bike handle bars, fishing poles , bats etc and Joe repaired all of this

I coild not beleive what I saw and the wifey was like it dosen't even look like the same burb

She left and Joe and I talked for a while mainly because I was stalling afraid to ask how much I owed lol but It was getting late so I ask the dreadded question and he repeated the same quote he had told me a few weeks before. I could not beleive it.

Joe is an upstanding man and has an AWSOME work ethic. My family really appreciates what he did for the family ride.

I don't know what he put on it for wax but after the last two days of rain and wifey running everywhere she has to go each day it still shines like new.

Thanks you again, Joe
Mark
thanks again Mark! and for those of you with murder evidence in your rides let me know!!! j/k
Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
^too bad it's still a viper.
yea , its definately nothing like the f body experience!! now that the vipers done i can make the camaros have that wet look!
Old 08-19-2010, 06:49 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Joe does other "SERVICES" aside detailing rides, but for that you have to go to boystown on the day he works.

Good work on those details Jose Constansio.
Old 08-19-2010, 04:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by steveo346
Joe does other "SERVICES" aside detailing rides, but for that you have to go to boystown on the day he works.

Good work on those details Jose Constansio.
eres bien culero!!!