Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 05:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cute bug. lol
Old 08-23-2010, 10:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

We call those "Chinches" in spanish, fucken hate those bitches as much as I hate roaches!
Old 08-23-2010, 11:01 PM
Launching!

I smacked one that landed on the back of my neck thinking it was a mosquito
My neck and hand were stinking real bad.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:20 AM
9 Second Club

I was at work with one of my friends when we saw a roach that look as old as time itself. It was HUGE too. It was one of those big flying ones. We were standing there remarking on it, when it started walking towards us. We started to back up, and it kept following us. We even went around some turns, but it stayed on target. It followed us around twists and turns for a good 50 yards, then went under a shelf.

Every now and then we see him. Thing is, we have an exterminator come out every other week. He's somehow immune to the stuff they use. I even put him outside once when I saw him, but he turned around and looked at me like, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" then walked right back in.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:33 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
We call those "Chinches" in spanish, fucken hate those bitches as much as I hate roaches!
Haha thats the first the first thing i said when i saw the pic, "pinche chinche"
Old 08-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Dang the bug thing is still going here lol....
Old 08-24-2010, 10:08 AM
Banned

I'd Hit It.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CETA2002WS6
Dang the bug thing is still going here lol....
And your comments are still going on here. Why do you feel you need to make a stupid comment after every few posts?
Old 08-24-2010, 10:31 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by photoman9988
and your comments are still going on here. Why do you feel you need to make a stupid comment after every few posts?
post *****!!!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 10:38 AM
On The Tree

I woulda turned on the windshield wiper with water.

Make it rain on that hoe
Old 08-24-2010, 10:41 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
post *****!!!!!
I know, and it's annoying. She's a waste of space on these forums. She's just here to try and look "sexy" with her pictures and ****. Which btw, she isn't in my opinion. These forums are for real enthusiasts or people really getting into these cars, which from what I've seen of you, you definitely are neither. So go back to playing with your barbies and doing your nails, and leave these forums to the real car junkies.

Notice how we have few respected female members. It's because only a few are true enthusiasts. To those few, I honestly respect you.

Oh, and you got a ta tattoo to look cool? Well guess what, you just permenantly marked your body with something you know nothing about. So for real, get off these forums and making yourself look stupid.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I know, and it's annoying. She's a waste of space on these forums. She's just here to try and look "sexy" with her pictures and ****. Which btw, she isn't in my opinion. These forums are for real enthusiasts or people really getting into these cars, which from what I've seen of you, you definitely are neither. So go back to playing with your barbies and doing your nails, and leave these forums to the real car junkies.
Notice how we have few respected female members. It's because only a few are true enthusiasts. To those few, I honestly respect you.
Oh, and you got a ta tattoo to look cool? Well guess what, you just permenantly marked your body with something you know nothing about. So for real, get off these forums and making yourself look stupid.

wow...that's real support for a fellow f-body owner. just because someone doesn't know as much as others (and is a female) they get bashed like this? i see several people of all genders posting non-topic ramblings, and I don't think I have seen any of them flamed in this manner....
Old 08-24-2010, 11:13 AM
On The Tree

i see those bugs all the time. didnt know what they were, but now im glad ive never tried to swat em. as for bugs though, my car really seems to attract spiders for some reason.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:14 AM
On The Tree

wow, what a dick
Old 08-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Jake_the_Snake
wow, what a dick
As im sure u noticed he doesnt even have a picture of his car.....But oh well I could careless what he thinks of me
Old 08-24-2010, 12:18 PM
9 Second Club

+100000!!!!

Not really. You're a dick, man. You've got a lot of hate in you.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:12 PM
10 Second Club

Eric, you wuss...

"Texas Members Our State Will Kick Your State's ***" but we'll run from little bugs.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:22 PM
On The Tree

You guys really are trippin.......pass that stuff.

I mean this isn't a thread on some high horsepower car or car trouble, racing thread.......Its a thread about a freaking stink bug.
Old 08-24-2010, 01:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99CamVanillaTop
You guys really are trippin.......pass that stuff.

I mean this isn't a thread on some high horsepower car or car trouble, racing thread.......Its a thread about a freaking stink bug.
but the bug might be hindering the aerodynamic setup on the car to prevent it from achieving it's maximum horsepower potential.....
Old 08-24-2010, 01:56 PM
8 Second Club

This bug could possibly be the missing link... I think it is very important!