Issue Resolved With Andrew/Andres/Andy Lopez

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 09:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Head Hunter
I understand we're liable for our words, but my point was that he was told to remove an entire thread - something we typically don't have control over and can only request be done. Thanks for clarifying
No you can remove a thread you made, you just delete the first post and it goes away.

It seems WestTexas did that and one of the mods/admins brought it back for some reason.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

subscribed for the mysterious story that will eventually reveal itself here lol
Old 09-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
And oh yeah, I just bought COD and Madden '11 bitchezzz it's on like donkey kong. Add me: GT - I ROMOCOP I
Old 09-02-2010, 09:39 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Texas Heat
No you can remove a thread you made, you just delete the first post and it goes away.

It seems WestTexas did that and one of the mods/admins brought it back for some reason.
Ah - another very cool feature of this forum that is unique - most of the ones I post on that feature goes away after the first reply (or is never available). Thanks for the info TH
Old 09-02-2010, 10:03 AM
TECH Resident

What confuses me now is the fact that the forum can't be held liable for anything because it's on the members to act responsible because they can be sued for what they say. In the same breath though, you have to ask permission to delete threads and must have a good reason or the mods/admin will bring it back?

You can't say the member is responsible for what he posts and legally absolve yourself and then turn around and not let said member have control over his own thread...
Old 09-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ulakovic22
What confuses me now is the fact that the forum can't be held liable for anything because it's on the members to act responsible because they can be sued for what they say. In the same breath though, you have to ask permission to delete threads and must have a good reason or the mods/admin will bring it back?

You can't say the member is responsible for what he posts and legally absolve yourself and then turn around and not let said member have control over his own thread...
LS1Tech Admins and Mods are all homo's like that.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Really,

one reason threads aren't deleted right away because, users are held accountiable for what they say... So with deleting the threads allow users to try to hide or take back what they said...
Old 09-02-2010, 10:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Its very easy if you don't like the way the board is ran. You can simply not visit the site.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:33 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a lot to say about this from what I've learned, but I'm not going to post it because I feel it's out of the boundaries of what I can say on here without breaching the contract I signed.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:34 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol ROTFL

I don't see how you don't get banned the mods most love you.

I bet they have fun with you though lol hmmmm Do the mods ever mess with your avatar?? Good Purple Barney would look good for your avatar lol
Old 09-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Strini SS
Its very easy if you don't like the way the board is ran. You can simply not visit the site.

Originally Posted by SSHAWK
lol ROTFL

I don't see how you don't get banned the mods most love you.

I bet they have fun with you though lol hmmmm Do the mods ever mess with your avatar?? Good Purple Barney would look good for your avatar lol
I dont give them a reason to ban me, at most I give them reasons to infract like the 5 pointer I just got from Strini.

And they dont mess with my avatar, that would be ban worthy to mess with the duke.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:46 AM
TECH Junkie

I dont give them a reason to ban me, at most I give them reasons to infract like the 5 pointer I just got from Strini.

And they dont mess with my avatar, that would be ban worthy to mess with the duke.
Really?

Texas Heat, had multiple infractions on his profile for lack of community etiquette. and insulting othere members. So he's on a vacation from the site.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:49 AM
12 Second Club

Really?

Texas Heat, had multiple infractions on his profile for lack of community etiquette. and insulting othere members. So he's on a vacation from the site.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Banned

^^^^ Lol!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:55 AM
Launching!

WOW... Definitely an interesting start to the day
Old 09-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Banned

Really?

I wouldn't take what Jimmy says seriously on here... but that's just me because I know him in person.

Either way, this is too funny, I bet he's on our local site bitching about this in the shout box... let me go check.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:02 AM
8 Second Club

Jimmy, maybe when you mature you will look back and realize how stupid you really look!
Old 09-02-2010, 11:03 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
I wouldn't take what Jimmy says seriously on here... but that's just me because I know him in person.

Either way, this is too funny, I bet he's on our local site bitching about this in the shout box... let me go check.
Yeah everyone I've talked to in Austin says hes just a loud mouth and that all he does is talk ****... Really cool guy imo...
Old 09-02-2010, 11:09 AM
10 Second Club

Aww this has to suck poor Texas Heat.... I know you have a 24 hour guard duty to do today too.

Sorry for bring up the ban thing..
Old 09-02-2010, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just make sure and let the Austin guys know if this kid opens a shop or not. If he does I'm predicting another APE situation. Then again, at least you didn't get your TA back in pieces like Kyle (Na$$ty TA) did back in the days.