Houston We Have a Problem! "Texans Run This SH!T"

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010 | 04:06 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Quite a few non-"Franchise QB's" have gotten to the SuperBowl and won. Some of them would be considered average, nobody even knew who they were until they won. I feel Schaub and Romo have enough talent to get that done, it isn't like they suck. Are there better? Sure, but games aren't won by a single person. Instead of focusing on a handful of players, maybe watch the guys that don't make the highlight reels and give them some more credit. The O-Line and the D-Line of Houston were kick *** yesterday. It was funny to see Manning so pissed off and red-faced for most of the game.

Anyways, you Cowboys fans have a couple weeks to practice some excuse-making. I'm sure you'll all have some sort of reason to point at when the Texans romp that ***. That "Its only pre-season" stuff expired on Thursday night

And if the Cowboys win, I'll gladly admit the Texans got beat by a better team. I don't know many Cowboy fans that could admit the same.
Old 09-13-2010 | 04:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

"Looks around" Can I come in here to powerlevel my post counter as well ?

On a serious note, Texan's offensive line looked great yesterday. I hope the Texans can keep it up =)
Old 09-13-2010 | 04:20 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JetBlack98Z
"Looks around" Can I come in here to powerlevel my post counter as well ?

On a serious note, Texan's offensive line looked great yesterday. I hope the Texans can keep it up =)
Posts in this section don't count towards your post count.
Old 09-13-2010 | 04:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tripps
Posts in this section don't count towards your post count.
Well then, i'll just relax in this corner over here --------------------->
LOL.

Last edited by JetBlack98Z; 09-13-2010 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Cause im a deeteedee
Old 09-13-2010 | 05:06 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
Quite a few non-"Franchise QB's" have gotten to the SuperBowl and won. Some of them would be considered average, nobody even knew who they were until they won. I feel Schaub and Romo have enough talent to get that done, it isn't like they suck. Are there better? Sure, but games aren't won by a single person. Instead of focusing on a handful of players, maybe watch the guys that don't make the highlight reels and give them some more credit. The O-Line and the D-Line of Houston were kick *** yesterday. It was funny to see Manning so pissed off and red-faced for most of the game.

Anyways, you Cowboys fans have a couple weeks to practice some excuse-making. I'm sure you'll all have some sort of reason to point at when the Texans romp that ***. That "Its only pre-season" stuff expired on Thursday night

And if the Cowboys win, I'll gladly admit the Texans got beat by a better team. I don't know many Cowboy fans that could admit the same.
Dont confuse me the the typical over-zealous sports fan. I have my loyalties but it doesnt ruin my day when "my" team loses. If the Texans beat us in a couple weeks then more power to them, they were the better team and I hope them beating the Cowboys is just a stepping stone to a good winning season. I think youve got me pegged for some crazed fan walking around with blinders on, but Im quite informed and while my opinion may not jive with the status quo here, it is a well grounded opinion.

If there is(which Im SURE there will be) a Texans beat the Cowboys thread, I will congratulate you all. I expect the same if the result is the other way.
Old 09-13-2010 | 05:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Great stats dont make you a superbowl winner ala Dan Marino

And just because you have a star on your helmet and are named the cowgirls doesn't make you a superbowl winner either. Go troll the Cowgirls thread. Oh wait the only time a girls thread is made is when they win. The Texans always have a thread win or lose, because that is what we do.

Last edited by ProStreet_632; 09-13-2010 at 05:50 PM.
Old 09-13-2010 | 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
And just because you have a star on your helmet and are named the cowgirls doesn't make you a superbowl winner either. Go troll the Cowgirls thread. Oh wait the only time a girls thread is made is when they win. The Texans always have a thread win or lose, because that is what we do.
I dont usually make threads over here, and Cowboys fans are used to having a winning season so forgive us if we dont feel the need to rush on to the internet and hit the new thread button every time our team wins a game.
Old 09-13-2010 | 06:17 PM
On The Tree

I dont usually make threads over here, and Cowboys fans are used to having a winning season so forgive us if we dont feel the need to rush on to the internet and hit the new thread button every time our team wins a game.

Dude, you guys are the biggest nutt huggers there are. I have never seen so much play by play in the past years from anyone other than Cowgirls fans. From opening kickoff you huggers are like, oh wait Homos shoe is untied please stop the clock so he can tie it or Marion the Barbarian needs to flex his muscles. It is crap like that is why we can't stand the Cowgirls. So get real, this thread started at the end of the game not well before it.
Old 09-13-2010 | 06:24 PM

Dude, you guys are the biggest nutt huggers there are. I have never seen so much play by play in the past years from anyone other than Cowgirls fans. From opening kickoff you huggers are like, oh wait Homos shoe is untied please stop the clock so he can tie it or Marion the Barbarian needs to flex his muscles. It is crap like that is why we can't stand the Cowgirls. So get real, this thread started at the end of the game not well before it.
Jealousy is a bitch isnt it?
Old 09-13-2010 | 07:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

#1 excuse/**** talking line cowboy fans say is... "how many superbowls have the texans won??? oh yeah thats right 0!" i swear that **** is ******* annoying, the cowgirls have not won one since we have been a franchise, cowgirl fans need to quit living in the past and stop thinking this is the 90's cowboy team. i know no one has said that in this thread but i heard it today and previously, that is just a pisser.

oh and btw i will pick matt SCHAUB over romo any day of the week, whether we loose or win. he is an excellent passer and is somewhat mobile in the pocket and can run the ball if needed.
Old 09-13-2010 | 07:47 PM
On The Tree

Jealousy is a bitch isnt it?
Explain to me how I am jealous? I have nothing to be jealous of.
Old 09-13-2010 | 08:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
#1 excuse/**** talking line cowboy fans say is... "how many superbowls have the texans won??? oh yeah thats right 0!" i swear that **** is ******* annoying, the cowgirls have not won one since we have been a franchise, cowgirl fans need to quit living in the past and stop thinking this is the 90's cowboy team. i know no one has said that in this thread but i heard it today and previously, that is just a pisser.

oh and btw i will pick matt SCHAUB over romo any day of the week, whether we loose or win. he is an excellent passer and is somewhat mobile in the pocket and can run the ball if needed.
Troof spoken
Old 09-13-2010 | 08:31 PM

The Cowboys need to start going back to jail, thatll toughen em up like the boys of the early 90s
Old 09-13-2010 | 08:32 PM

Explain to me how I am jealous? I have nothing to be jealous of.
I was just picking at you because your g string was riding up. No need to take things so seriously, I think Ive proven Im not the normal rabid Cowboys fan.
Old 09-13-2010 | 09:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

where in the hell is mmiller?
Old 09-13-2010 | 09:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
#1 excuse/**** talking line cowboy fans say is... "how many superbowls have the texans won??? oh yeah thats right 0!" i swear that **** is ******* annoying, the cowgirls have not won one since we have been a franchise, cowgirl fans need to quit living in the past and stop thinking this is the 90's cowboy team.
Ok, well to be fair then, I will post a picture of the Texans, and the Houston Oilers combined Superbowl wins:

Oh, and I will also post a picture of the amount of playoff birth spots the Texans have garnished since becoming a franchise:

And also, how could we forget the number of winning seasons since becoming a franchise:

Old 09-13-2010 | 09:34 PM
Banned

It's easy to sit here and argue how so and so, is better than so and so, since all of us root for a different team, and therefor are biased somewhat. The real truth will come out week 3. So I will be back then to either praise you all for the victory, or say better luck next time.
Old 09-13-2010 | 09:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by | Powered by Satan |
where in the hell is mmiller?

He is trolling waiting for me to slip up so he can ban me again...lol
Old 09-13-2010 | 10:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Stolen from the Houston Texans Message Board...I thought it was pretty funny.

What are the fans excuses going to be this time?

Oh, we didn't know McNabb played for Washington, so we prepared for Jason Campbell.

We play better in the early morning.

We play better in blue.

We have 5 rings.

We play a lot better on thanksgiving.

We didn't eat breakfast.

We did eat breakfast, but no one ordered the Grand Slam.

Did I mention we have 5 rings?

And so on...
They forgot, "Washington didn't win that game. The Cowboys lost it."
Old 09-13-2010 | 10:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Ok, well to be fair then, I will post a picture of the Texans, and the Houston Oilers combined Superbowl wins:

That's like a Houston fan bragging on the current day Rockets because we won a couple of NBA championships 15-16 years ago.

It's time to face the fact your franchise hasn't really done **** since Clinton's first term in office.