More tickets :/

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010 | 09:39 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by retardedpenguin
Every other cop has been able to look it up except the motorcycle cop for obvious reasons.
so how often do you drive around with no license or insurance that "every other cop" checks your information on their database !?!?
Old 09-22-2010 | 11:13 AM
On The Tree

Sounds like they have had enough of you and know you by your face. Everytime they see you they know you dont have your S*** together and they will **** with you. And this isnt meant in a bad way but they have it out for ya is what it seems like.
Old 09-22-2010 | 02:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nah cause they were in different cars. I thought I had the document but I was a different state farm paper. Got pulled over again the next day with the card but he ran it anyways. Got the correct card for the t/a and then got pulled over in the Camaro and once again had the wrong paper. Got pulled over a week later and once again they ran the stuff just incase.
Old 09-22-2010 | 04:59 PM
On The Tree

Got pulled over again

and then got pulled over

Got pulled over a week later
yeah, they definately know you're an easy target.......
Old 09-22-2010 | 05:01 PM
On The Tree

i think the real story hear is that you are being pulled over for a reason as opposed to providing the correct documents......

have you taken a driving class !?!?
Old 09-22-2010 | 06:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

One was speeding, one was inspection, one was for suspicion of DWI, inspection again(I was walking in to get it inspected lol) one for driving with foglights on. Every one was a different cop.

The cop was sitting in the parking lot for the inspection place so he was just curious. One for the headlights was when I was getting out of the car to get gas and he pulled up behind me. It was weird because the cop was shaking so bad and stuttering.