Texans vs cowboys tickets needed!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 11:51 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
how are they americas team? I hate when idiots say that. They are just another team with a average qb!
Because no matter where you go in America there is multiple Cowboys fans.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:53 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WildBills Toyota
how are they americas team? I hate when idiots say that. They are just another team with a average qb!
I love the cowboys but OUR QB SUCKS!!! Nothing AVG about ROMO he's a

As for Americas Team we have always been that!!! Just live with it!!
Old 09-16-2010, 11:55 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by daniel044
Because no matter where you go in America there is multiple Cowboys fans.
Damn man. I went to Citi Field in Queens, NY to watch the Astros play the Mets. There were several Astros fans in the stands. We must be "America's Team"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy right now!!!!!!

It's mind-bottling. You know, when things are so crazy it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle?
Old 09-16-2010, 12:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -Ross-
I've got tickets, but I'm using them. I hope we come out with a win.

Andrew,

We've got tickets to go into the practice dome to eat and drink before the game. You gonna be there?

We should be there, I will let you know when it gets closer.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:06 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by SSHAWK

Definitly needs to pick up his game this year.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SSHAWK

Actually over the past 5 years the cowgirls lost "Americas Team" when Hurricane Katrina wiped out New Orleans. Listen to all the sports shows and when the Saints won the SB last year the media was classifying them as Americas Team.

If you want to go for rings, I think there is another team with 6 and that would be 6Burg Steelers. Are they classified as the North American Team.. So you need to live with the fact that the cowgirls have done nothing in over a decade but spend money, act like asses and the most important thing keep on losing....
Old 09-16-2010, 12:15 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Actually over the past 5 years the cowgirls lost "Americas Team" when Hurricane Katrina wiped out New Orleans. Listen to all the sports shows and when the Saints won the SB last year the media was classifying them as Americas Team.

If you want to go for rings, I think there is another team with 6 and that would be 6Burg Steelers. Are they classified as the North American Team.. So you need to live with the fact that the cowgirls have done nothing in over a decade but spend money, act like asses and the most important thing keep on losing....
So tired about how Katrina hurt Lousianas feelings. I give it to them they deserved a win and they have a good team but they couldnt beat the Cowboys last year when in the season so we still have bragging right over them. I know the Steelers have more rings but who cares about them right? We are talking Texas here!

Texans need to worry about getting to the playoffs, we will worry about winning the superbowl.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:17 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by daniel044
Because no matter where you go in America there is multiple bandwagoning Cowboys fans.
Fixed. They are like the Chicago Bulls of Football. In the early 90s the Cowboys were awful and you couldn't find a Cowboys fan outside of DFW. Wearing a Cowboys article of clothing was like admitting you were gay back then. The only true Cowboys fan I knew back then was my HS football coach. He supported them when they were sucky, that is a true fan. I'm pretty sure he might have been the only true fan in the Houston area back then. LOL
Old 09-16-2010, 12:23 PM
8 Second Club

Don't care about Football at all as those who know me can vouch for... But what does Houston have to show for anything? At least the Cowboys have 5 Super Bowls under their belts (71, 77, 92, 93, 95)... Texans or Oilers have whopping ZERO... Our city hasn't had an AMAZING team since 94-95 when the Rockets were ballin...

I could care less about most sports much less my home teams. Only thing I love about sports, namely football is all these young kids who come across a lot of money and end up broke by 30 or even sooner after an injury and then are desperate for work because they didn't save and invest...

Also take a look at Forbes from 2009... Guess who is the highest valued sports franchise in the US and second in the world? That's right Dallas...

But honestly like I said do I care about either team? Not really. They Cowboys got beat in pre-season and it may happen again. Dunno... I just like how people act in these threads... Really cracks me up...
Old 09-16-2010, 12:23 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632

More *****-hurt comments from Pro street
Old 09-16-2010, 12:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Don't care about Football at all as those who know me can vouch for... But what does Houston have to show for anything? At least the Cowboys have 5 Super Bowls under their belts (71, 77, 92, 93, 95)... Texans or Oilers have whopping ZERO... Our city hasn't had an AMAZING team since 94-95 when the Rockets were ballin...
Stop right there, Chris.

Do you pull out the "our team has a history of winning, playoff appearances and 2 rings" card when talking about basketball?

**** that! That's retarded. The Cowboys are just like the Rockets as of now. Sure. We have had some above average seasons and went to the playoffs a few times, but the bitter truth is, neither team has done **** since 1995. Unless you count blowing playoff games/series leads.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tripps
More *****-hurt comments from Pro street
Old 09-16-2010, 12:39 PM
TECH Junkie

I'm pretty sure a lot of Cowboys fans are still heart broken from Mr. Young Stud Romo and his Boys getting their *** handed to them 34-3 by an old gray haired dinosaur immediately following their only playoff win since 1996.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:40 PM
8 Second Club

Stop right there, Chris.

Do you pull out the "our team has a history of winning, playoff appearances and 2 rings" card when talking about basketball?

**** that! That's retarded. The Cowboys are just like the Rockets as of now. Sure. We have had some above average seasons and went to the playoffs a few times, but the bitter truth is, neither team has done **** since 1995. Unless you count blowing playoff games/series leads.
Not disagreeing with you Andrew, but the Texans have not done **** either... The Oilers didn't do **** either... Face it...

This is why I could give 2 ***** about sports... I stick to stuff that I can actually do myself not just sit and watch and wish I could do...
Old 09-16-2010, 12:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
Not disagreeing with you Andrew,
My name is Ross.
Old 09-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Launching!

Haha it's really going to be good reading the excuses of the texan fans when the cowboys make them cry lol Texans havent done **** since they started and never will...
Old 09-16-2010, 12:43 PM
8 Second Club

My name is Ross.
LOL Ross!!!! I am dieing here. I even looked at who posted 2 times before I wrote it. Fail... I know...
Old 09-16-2010, 12:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
Haha it's really going to be good reading the excuses of the texan fans when the cowboys make them cry lol Texans havent done **** since they started and never will...

It's funny seeing all these "Cowboys fans" wanting to talk football. I guess it takes 4 days for the delusions to return after disappointing losses.

I can guarantee you one thing. There won't be Texans fans coming in here with excuses if we lose in week 3. It's football. Anything can happen.

I predict cricket noises from "most" Cowboys fans if they lose to the Texans. You know...kinda like how it was after they lost to the Redskins Sunday?
Old 09-16-2010, 12:53 PM
12 Second Club

I thought this guy was looking for tickets to the game? What the hell happened to this thread?
Old 09-16-2010, 12:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by WFOSS
I thought this guy was looking for tickets to the game? What the hell happened to this thread?
This happened on post #2. They gotta get their jabs in.

Originally Posted by Pwebbz28
Might as well sit at home and watch it. Its gonna be a shitty drive home when the Texans lose