Texans vs cowboys tickets needed!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2010, 03:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd also say the loser has to have the other teams logo in their sig the rest of the season?
Old 09-17-2010, 06:41 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redws618
I'd also say the loser has to have the other teams logo in their sig the rest of the season?
Hell yeah!!
Old 09-17-2010, 10:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

do the cowboys really think they are going to come into reliant stadium home of the Texans and beat us? i mean i dont think we will blow the girls out the water but i have had season tickets to the texans since 06 or 07, and lemme tell you when there is a big game like this there, like the colts game, it is LOUD in that stadium, romo is going to have a hard time communicating to his team. the cowboys have a respectable defense i guess but i dont really pay attention to them, the texans have a phenominal defense and if foster runs half the yards he did in the first game against the skins and cowgirls then that opens up play action for shaub, and he loves to throw that play action pass in the mix. im more worried about going to washington and playing them then playing the boys, if we beat the skins then we will beat the girls if we loose against the skins then we might be in some hot water. thats my .02, C'mon Texans!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 10:35 PM
On The Tree

I'm not even going to quote that dumbass statement. The cowboys lose a game and the texans win one and all of the sudden the texans are good? Come on? Get off your high of a win cause its done. Ifmyou guys can't beat the cowboys in your house then it's game over! Beat us then you might get some props.
Old 09-18-2010, 01:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by redws618
Get off your high...
This is actually good advice for yourself to take.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
This is actually good advice for yourself to take.
How are you going to tell someone who's team is favored to go to the superbowl to get off their high? lol I hope the texans win against washington, but thats only to help the boys.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:20 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 02CamaroSSLE
if we beat the skins then we will beat the girls
By your theory then, Cowboys would have been Superbowl champs last year seeing as they were the first team to defeat the Saints.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
How are you going to tell someone who's team is favored to go to the superbowl to get off their high? lol I hope the texans win against washington, but thats only to help the boys.
LOL! The Cowboys are not "favored" to go to the Superbowl. There might of been a few of the usual nuthugging analysts who threw their name in the mix this year, but the Saints and Green Bay are easily ahead of the Cowboys in that category.

It'll be hard for the Cowboys to make the playoffs if they keep losing division games to teams like Washington. The NFC is pretty weak though, so you never know.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
By your theory then, Cowboys would have been Superbowl champs last year seeing as they were the first team to defeat the Saints.
Saints didn't need to win that game and really didn't care. The already clinched. They weren't going to hurt there star players to battle the might not even make it to the playoffs cowboys.
Old 09-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Launching!

LOL! The Cowboys are not "favored" to go to the Superbowl. There might of been a few of the usual nuthugging analysts who threw their name in the mix this year, but the Saints and Green Bay are easily ahead of the Cowboys in that category.

It'll be hard for the Cowboys to make the playoffs if they keep losing division games to teams like Washington. The NFC is pretty weak though, so you never know.
Ha they have been picked by a lot of em, and green bay just lost their star running back for the season so doubt it. Saints cant do it again either, I like em just dont see it happening again.

Originally Posted by rabiddog
Saints didn't need to win that game and really didn't care. The already clinched. They weren't going to hurt there star players to battle the might not even make it to the playoffs cowboys.
They didnt want to win that one???? ok Im pretty damn sure they did! Every team in the NFL wants to go unbeaten and have that perfect season! They played their starters and got whooped!
Old 09-18-2010, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't forget the power ranks shifted after last week. Dropping the Cowboys behind the texans.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings
Old 09-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by redz_02
Don't forget the power ranks shifted after last week. Dropping the Cowboys behind the texans.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings
Blah blah blah lol We'll see what it looks like next week!
Old 09-18-2010, 06:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If the Texans beat the Redskins convincingly, I think a few attitudes in here will change.
Old 09-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by gun4hire
If the Texans beat the Redskins convincingly, I think a few attitudes in here will change.
Not at all, cowboys fans want the texans to win lol
Old 09-18-2010, 08:54 PM
TECH Junkie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb05eWXBJCg
Old 09-18-2010, 11:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
nah bro thats not what i mean by that, it doesnt matter that the skins beat the cowgirls, im saying if we baet the skins that is just more of a confidence booster for the texans, and if we loose against the skins then that drops their moral down and might choke against the girls... not cause the skins beat the girls, that game is irrelevant...
Old 09-18-2010, 11:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gun4hire
haha yeah right, even if we beat the skins, the girls and later in the year go to indi and beat the colts again the girls huggers will still say that "yall just got lucky" or "just cause yall beat them doesnt mean anything, did i mention the cowboys have 5 superbowl rings!?!?!?" i honestly dont give a ****, reading all the cowgirl nut huggers fans talk all this **** and make all these excuses and cant just admit that they are presumably worse than the texans. go to last years post about the texans, you will find me and other texans fans admitting to the suckage of the texans and how they choke and chris brown being a little bitch. texans are flying under the radar which could possibly be a good thing.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:04 AM
On The Tree

Just looked at Ebay to buy tickets.

**** that. I'll be watching at the my Outback 1 block away.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SIC GTO
The Cowboys weren't favored to go to the Super Bowl before the season and they surely aren't after dropping their first game.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JUISSD
The Cowboys weren't favored to go to the Super Bowl before the season and they surely aren't after dropping their first game.
I love how everyone thinks one game matters lol Maybe if the cowboys lose today to the bears then I may start to worry a little bit.
Now even tho I want the cowboys to go to the superbowl at home, I don't think it will happen because it has NEVER happend before.